over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF is going on I'm frustrated

Yes bad fats are bad for cholesterol. Fat in meat are one of them. And bad carbs like bread and stuff increase your cholesterol. I will add 2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil to my shakes starting today. I add a table spoon to my veggies now but will add to the shake as well and change my gear brand starting today

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s actually incorrect bro.. Saturated fats from grass fed/finished beef have not been shown to cause any type of heart disease or ill effects on triglycerides etc... There was a debate about it on the Rogan podcast a few months ago and those studies are from the 50’s.. New studies show its false...

I was using 100mg 2x a week.(200mg a week) 100mg monday morning and 100mg thursday evening. I had blood drawn thursday afternoon b4 my injection and i was over 1500. Id think your levels would be much higher at 600mg a week. You're barely over trt range at 600mgs a week. Id suggest find a better source or maybe more frequent injections.
Yea I'm changing it already

I totally agree with you and I know the age has a lot to do with it. As far as diet I'm eating like that because my cholesterol was at 149 so trying to bring it down. What's your idea of bulking diet I'm interested to hear because of your age?

I have gh and have done quit a bit of it for years and its from TP so it's good. But I never noticed anything from gh even at 5iu a day for month ends. I been curious as doing slin with it but besides all I have read here about it I'm still not sure how to use it. Call me dumb I just need a one on one that tells me proper protocol to use it. I just don't like pm-ing people here and bothering them to show me. As for cardio I'm like u 30 makes me loose weight like hell. I never do it on less I was getting ready for a show. I just started now to see if cholesterol goes down. Everything I read says cardio helps it. I don't compete anymore I stopped 5 years ago. Any help with slin protocol would be appreciated

Add slin to that GH and you will see a big difference. ;) If I were to take slin, I would start out before workout at 5 IUs with GH. I like Humalog. Do slin for maybe 4 to 6 weeks on with equal time off. I would take GH for at least 6 month straight.

Keep in mind there are studies that show healthy fats lower cholesterol too. You don't have any in your Diet. I will let you know how I got my cholesterol down fast. I took 1 to 2 scoops of Macrolife Super greens with super reds per day.

To answer your question about bulking, you just have to take in more calories than you burn. I would suggest higher protein and carbs for this. When I want to get leaner I simply drop my calories and carbs back some.

That’s actually incorrect bro.. Saturated fats from grass fed/finished beef have not been shown to cause any type of heart disease or ill effects on triglycerides etc... There was a debate about it on the Rogan podcast a few months ago and those studies are from the 50’s.. New studies show its false...
Yes you are correct grass fed is good.eye round is good too. I was stating regular red meat from your local supermarket

brown rice and veggies....
you for sure arent eating enuff.
u even said u arent tracking calories.
protein, so what? its cals that add weight. cals in carb form.
now i will be wrong with the above if you eat 3 servings of brown rice at each meal...3 cups. but that would be a shit-ton to eat with chicken and veggies in bulk.
and yeah that test level is poor. i was 6300 on 750 a week on UA back in 2014.

Your story sounds like mine. I competed for many years and did very well as (what today would be) a super heavyweight. I topped at 275lbs, competed at around 230. I am sure you know what you are doing, food wise. I always used lower amounts of gear and responded fast, now at 52 I noticed thing are much more depressing( for several years now). Even bumping up the gear does very little, even with pharma gear. Of course I feel strong and get a decent pump but your age is holding you back now. For guys like us (forever bodybuilders) it is a hard thing to accept. I still hold in the upper 240s now but not the same look as when I was younger (of course). It was said to use insulin with your GH and lower gear, I think that will benefit you more (at this age) than more gear.

brown rice and veggies....

you for sure arent eating enuff.

u even said u arent tracking calories.

protein, so what? its cals that add weight. cals in carb form.

now i will be wrong with the above if you eat 3 servings of brown rice at each meal...3 cups. but that would be a shit-ton to eat with chicken and veggies in bulk.

and yeah that test level is poor. i was 6300 on 750 a week on UA back in 2014.
Yea your right I have to reamp my food. By the way how you doing brother with your transplant?

Your story sounds like mine. I competed for many years and did very well as (what today would be) a super heavyweight. I topped at 275lbs, competed at around 230. I am sure you know what you are doing, food wise. I always used lower amounts of gear and responded fast, now at 52 I noticed thing are much more depressing( for several years now). Even bumping up the gear does very little, even with pharma gear. Of course I feel strong and get a decent pump but your age is holding you back now. For guys like us (forever bodybuilders) it is a hard thing to accept. I still hold in the upper 240s now but not the same look as when I was younger (of course). It was said to use insulin with your GH and lower gear, I think that will benefit you more (at this age) than more gear.
Yea right sucks getting old lol

First mistake..you stopped using UA :p
Lol no I will ways use UA him and I are really good friends. I just switch to try and trick the body into something different but never again. I have never had a problem with UA gear. It's top notch

Having issues posting on the site for some reason. 1 hour cardio is a lot when bulking. I would lower cardio and increase food. Fats are not bad for you and may help your cholesterol. Just pick the right ones such as avocado. I doubt it's the gear. I can put the same size on higher or lower doses but with higher doses it helps with body composition. Sometimes upping gear can even make it harder to grow. The key is the food and you aren't eating enough and next to no fats. Add some fats as an easy way to bump up calories. 50 grams of fat is 450 calories so start there.

While diet and supplements could be a factor, I think it's your age more than anything.

I know you're not competing, but how many professional bodybuilders compete in their 40s? It's incredibly rare, and the main reason is time catches up with you and you can't make improvements like you used to. Dexter Jackson said he's dealing with that right now after last year's Olympia.

Can you maintain a great physique in your late 40s? Absolutely. Can you improve on a physique in your late 40s like you did in your 20s and 30s? Doubtful, even when you're the best in the world at it.

While diet and supplements could be a factor, I think it's your age more than anything.

I know you're not competing, but how many professional bodybuilders compete in their 40s? It's incredibly rare, and the main reason is time catches up with you and you can't make improvements like you used to. Dexter Jackson said he's dealing with that right now after last year's Olympia.

Can you maintain a great physique in your late 40s? Absolutely. Can you improve on a physique in your late 40s like you did in your 20s and 30s? Doubtful, even when you're the best in the world at it.

Umm aren’t the majority of the guys in the top 10 at the Olympia in their late 30’s at the youngest and Dexter Jackson is fucking 50 lol...

Granted, all great genetics. But op isn’t trying to be top 10 Olympia.. I know plenty of guys in their late 40’s and early 50’s still kicking ass and some of them have a better body than me at my prime condition and 20 years younger... It has nothing to do with age so long as Diet, Training and drugs are in check. And I think OP has everything down packed considering his history...

Did you read his blood levels? They’re barely above TRT on 4-5x the dose... It’s definitely garbage gear and probably the cardio/ultra clean diet.. Not saying he should eat dirty, but he definitely has room for some healthy fats.. 50-80g a day will add an extra easy 450-720 calories...

More food and less cardio would be my first adjustment. Throw in some almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts, coconut oil, etc in your late afternoon/evening meals. Your test is low for the amount you are on but you’ll obviously still grow on 1500 if everything else is in order.

Last edited:
Double cardio AND you're trying to GAIN?? C'mon loco you know better than that... and definitely the calories don't seem to be there....

Double cardio AND you're trying to GAIN?? C'mon loco you know better than that... and definitely the calories don't seem to be there....

:yeahthat:

Your test level is low for your dose but more than enough to build muscle if you consume enough calories.

Having issues posting on the site for some reason. 1 hour cardio is a lot when bulking. I would lower cardio and increase food. Fats are not bad for you and may help your cholesterol. Just pick the right ones such as avocado. I doubt it's the gear. I can put the same size on higher or lower doses but with higher doses it helps with body composition. Sometimes upping gear can even make it harder to grow. The key is the food and you aren't eating enough and next to no fats. Add some fats as an easy way to bump up calories. 50 grams of fat is 450 calories so start there.
So 5 to 6 meals plus 3 protein shakes is not enough food I can't see eating more than that. Fats I added extra virgin olive oil. 3 spoons to ever shake and 3 spoons to every meal. 3 spoons equal to 360g of calories. Plus I eat salmon 3 times a week. Going to add avocado every day as well

Last edited:

I agree age of course you won't be the same in your 40s like in your 20s that's a no brainer. As far as who competes in there 40s.maybe not in the professional pro stage but go to a bodybuilder competition show and see guys in the 40 and over class and then tell me they are not bigger than any 20 or 30 year old guy. Massive muscle and defenition. Do they take crazy amounts of drugs yes most likely but they are huge and look freaking good. Shit even the 60 and over class some look impressive

Umm aren’t the majority of the guys in the top 10 at the Olympia in their late 30’s at the youngest and Dexter Jackson is fucking 50 lol...

Granted, all great genetics. But op isn’t trying to be top 10 Olympia.. I know plenty of guys in their late 40’s and early 50’s still kicking ass and some of them have a better body than me at my prime condition and 20 years younger... It has nothing to do with age so long as Diet, Training and drugs are in check. And I think OP has everything down packed considering his history...

Did you read his blood levels? They’re barely above TRT on 4-5x the dose... It’s definitely garbage gear and probably the cardio/ultra clean diet.. Not saying he should eat dirty, but he definitely has room for some healthy fats.. 50-80g a day will add an extra easy 450-720 calories...
Very well said brother I agree 100%
I think people are confusing me with some late 40 rookie. I'm very well knowledgeable in the sport and drug use. I didn't place first in a group of over 15 to 20 other competitors for nothing. Plus I have had some great coaches in my sideline. Like Don long and Jorge ferra among others. I was just posting out of frustration and to get in put from my PM members

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner