over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF is going on?

Ive seen these before, i personally like the ones that are in parallel rows, like their farming crops:D

really!!!

come on, you've never seen a plane leave a vapor trail before? as much as I believe the govt doesn't always act in our best interest, i'm not sold they are chemically alter us from the clouds. I know it's not a testosterone cloud!!!!!

exaust and water vapor.

Look into how jet engines operate. No big deal, and certainly no mind altering chemicals. Just plain old air pollution and water vapor.

because they last for hours and a normal con trail lasts for a few minutes, there are pictures with tanker planes with a nozzle, like the ones for refueling, but its spraying out instead

People like this (dude who made the video) will argue that the sky is orange if the government says the sky is blue. They've been around forever and will always be here.

exaust and water vapor.

Look into how jet engines operate. No big deal, and certainly no mind altering chemicals. Just plain old air pollution and water vapor.

These are fairly different from the contrails I've always seen...

I dont know...maybe its just me, but I dont believe the US would be dropping Chems over its people. If that was true it would be all over the news in 1 minute.

I believe it's true, before they started spraying I used to be 6'-1". Now I'm
5'-9"... :eek: :D

You think thats bad. Last week my penis was 11 inches and i had bulked up to a solid 296 with 2.3% bodyfat and now it shrank to 7.5 inches and im all the way down to 232lbs and gained like 7% bodyfat! Friggen chemicals! :mad:

Look up Morgellons disease.
That is NOT fucking water vapor from those planes.

As incompetent as our government is, I don't think they could pull off a conspiracy as big as this.

US News Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

German News Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPqCMIuEk4

More US stuff..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIAWWL4HQDg

Nerd time, most reports mention barium and this can be referenced to a number of different projects from weather manipulation to radar applications. There have been laws proposed dealing with this stuff specifically, U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995, but hey if it was real the various governments would tell us right... its not like a politician would lie or something crazy like that. :)

As incompetent as our government is, I don't think they could pull off a conspiracy as big as this.

But it is not our govt:eek: didn't you know we have been infiltrated by the Chinese communist govt. They are putting these vapors into the air to harm our olympic athletes so when they get to China they will be weak and China will win all the gold medals.:rolleyes:

YEA...THATS IT, I use to be just ugly, now Im ugly and FAT!! JEEEZZZ

A testosterone cloud. That would be cool! Send it to the gov gtj220!

Please tell me what motive NATO would have to chemically bombard the populace of each of their countries???? I love all these conspiracy theories, but the problem with them is that the burden of proving them true lies in the hands of the guy spilling the crap from his mouth. You can sit there all day and tell everyone on the board they are going to grow potatoes spuds out their dick, but proving it true is the most difficult part and the only part that matters. I hate being a skeptic, but people have too much time on their hands now a days

Suggested purposes of the chemtrails include:

Weather control (perhaps to counter or imitate the effects of global warming),
Military purposes
wireless network system component
sophisticated radar system
Scientific study
Biological warfare
Cloud seeding to cause precipitation
Hegemonic mind control
Occult purposes

Suggested evidences of chemtrails include:
Patterns created by the trails
Time period for which trails persist
Odd nature/behavior of planes involved
Turning around, making a parallel trail
Apparent activation & deactivation of the trail
Non-standard 'spraying' equipment
Lack of radar visibility

The United States Air Force describes the chemtrail theory as a "hoax", stating that "The "Chemtrail" hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications.". They answer each claim in the theory:

Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.
Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.
Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.
Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.
The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).
Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.
More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Skeptical groups, including the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, assert that contrails normally exhibit a wide variation in appearance and that the descriptions and photographs of chemtrails are consistent with those of ordinary contrails. The changeover from turbojet to turbofan engines over the last twenty years have caused differences in the style and temperature of jet exhaust, resulting in a different appearance from what conspiracy theorists remember contrails "used to look like". They also voice various objections to the idea of chemtrails:

Depending on what the alleged purpose of the chemtrail spraying would be, spray released above 30,000 feet is likely to be dispersed in a highly unpredictable manner, due to high-altitude winds.
Assuming drugging the population is the purpose, the people behind the conspiracy would breathe the same air the population breathes, so any harm inflicted on the population would also be inflicted on those perpetrating the conspiracy.
Official and governmental bodies have consistently denied the existence of such spraying.
To do this would require the cooperation and silence of a large number of low level employees of fuel/airline companies (either in the capacity of the contaminator or allowing the contamination to take place). It would be difficult to keep this a secret.
The Discovery Channel program "Best Evidence" tested commercial jet fuel during an episode entitled "Chemical Contrails" in 2007 and found no significant traces of aluminum or sulphur.

All thats from Wikipedia....I hate it, but the sources they posted for their article were reputable

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner