over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xeno316 road to SHW nationals with VRS

I’m digging the gh. Been on it for 30 days now. No change from the previous gh I was taking. Feel good. Look good. Been eating poorly since I’ve been trying
to crush this insulin. So sugar and carbs all day and night. Still look
pretty sharp

Workouts have been pretty good. Going to look at the calendar and start shaving off small amounts of juice each week into my contest prep. Want to have a empty system so my body can utilize all that goodness coming it’s way

Meeting with my coach on Thursday to form the game plan and show him my progress so far. Hopefully he’s happy with what I’ve been able to do

Good stuff. Thought I'd check in on this just to see how it was going since I'm still waffling on the GH for injury repair. I think I'm past repair now, and still considering it for "prevention" going forward.

Keep it up man. I truly don't know how you guys do it.

nice!
so everyone knows, gh is extremely limited and special order only.

we have previously had it tested here in the gh test and as you can see it is about as good as generic gets!

:D

nice!
so everyone knows, gh is extremely limited and special order only.

we have previously had it tested here in the gh test and as you can see it is about as good as generic gets!

:D

Nobody order it cause I’m gonna need more! Lol

Got to meet with my coach today. He was very pleased with the progress I’ve made. Stuck to the plan and tried to improve it was much as I could.

Sitting at 278lbs. Pretty lean. Going to continue with the plan for another 2 weeks. He wants me to increase my gh amount by 5iu. So 5iu preworkout with my slin. Then another 5iu before bed.

Need to thicken my back up a little more. Width is good. So all kinds of rows and close grip pull downs to hopefully increase the thickness.

Will meet again at 12 weeks to have another look. He says I’ll start to lean down at 10 weeks. Have to be careful so I don’t peak to early.

Getting closer!

got some more of that good stuff on the way bro!
:D:D:D
n maybe one mroe person can get a taste!:eek:

lmk!

happy weekend brotha!

Incredible news!

The bump up to 10ius a day has been very satisfying. Staying at 282lbs right now.

Meeting with coach on Thursday. Going to get evaluated and then the plan for 10 weeks out.

Have been getting in my favorite foods before real deal prep starts. Doesn’t sound like this prep will be as brutal cause I’ve been smart the past off season

What is your weight at show time?

Met with coach today

So egg whites, 2 cups of rice, green veggies and white fish for two weeks. Not very excited but need to suck the waist down as fast as possible. Then see what the physique looks like as it drys out.

Changing th drugs out too. Test ace, Tren ace, mast prop, primo and a little winny. Halo added in the last 4 weeks

Here are some shots from today. 282lbs here. Looking to be above 250lbs on stage. Was 237lbs last show

Attachments

• AA2C12C1-B19E-4CF0-9FBB-89284D2847D0.jpeg
    AA2C12C1-B19E-4CF0-9FBB-89284D2847D0.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 09E7351A-4820-42F6-9142-048F04C31EB2.jpeg
    09E7351A-4820-42F6-9142-048F04C31EB2.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 64
Met with coach today

So egg whites, 2 cups of rice, green veggies and white fish for two weeks. Not very excited but need to suck the waist down as fast as possible. Then see what the physique looks like as it drys out.

Changing th drugs out too. Test ace, Tren ace, mast prop, primo and a little winny. Halo added in the last 4 weeks

Here are some shots from today. 282lbs here. Looking to be above 250lbs on stage. Was 237lbs last show

How tall are you?

Met with coach today

uuuhhhggg thats gona be a tough cpl weeks! lol
15lbs in a year is a good jump, especially at your age bro!:headbang:

we will be helping you with that vial ed this week!

rock on brotha!

looking good!

First day of dieting was not bad at all. Had to use up some ground chicken I had in the frig. Will have my first fish meal tonight

Bought 8 different condiments to try out on the fish. Should be able to find some combination that makes it taste good

Tomorrow will be was worse for energy.

So...I have felt like absolute death the past 6 days. Thought it was only test flu. Then started to have other symptoms that weren’t related. After a quick google search I come to find out I’m allergic to white fish. Fucking awesome! Dropped 10lbs in 6 days from being sick and not eating enough food. Well problem solved. Moving to ground turkey. Will spend the weekend trying my best to fill back up a little. Must say I’m quite lean. GH is a god send

You back up and running Xeno? Haven't seen much since that last report of fish allergy. Just curious if that truly was the cause or if there were other variables you were playing with that might have contributed to the "flu".

Slowly getting back. Still felt terrible all last week. Must’ve got sick after the week of fish. Have had a terrible cough. Cough so hard at times I throw up. Really need to make a come back this week. I think if I have solid week of eating and training I’ll be back on track.

Thanks. I'm sure dieting is hard enough on the immune system, not to mention the fish allergy. I'm just always curious to see if others are as analytical as myself and have things nailed down to single variable changes. Most don't, which I can't blame them for, but it sometimes can help me help others should questions arise.

Get better man.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner