over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xeno316 road to SHW nationals with VRS

Thanks. I'm sure dieting is hard enough on the immune system, not to mention the fish allergy. I'm just always curious to see if others are as analytical as myself and have things nailed down to single variable changes. Most don't, which I can't blame them for, but it sometimes can help me help others should questions arise.

Get better man.

Thanks for the support! Yeah i have to say I got sick in the middle of it. Coughing, mucus, sinus congestion. The hot and sweaty part I can’t say it wasn’t Tren lol.

But today was the first day I haven’t felt like death when I woke up. Breakfast and first meal went down good. So hopefully get a good back workout in and can continue to consume my chicken and rice for the day

Feeling better everyday. Filling back out from being so deflated. Workouts have got better each day. Little more energy each time.

Finally feeling hungry again. So I’m gonna do a little refeed on Saturday with a home cooked burger and potatoes

But damn I got lean quick. Need to clean up a little but I’ll have a progress pic for Sunday.

Nothing has changed drug wise or gh. Going to change training around some next week. Run push/pull/legs and get some extra days in to create a little more hunger

Still neeed to check in with my coach and see if he has any wisdom for me

Just feels good to feel normal again. Was worried last week cause I felt like shit for so long.

Nothing is gonna stop me from this show

260lbs 7 weeks

Attachments

• 2A65CD00-1B03-4D21-AC6B-59F1D34C54C8.jpeg
    2A65CD00-1B03-4D21-AC6B-59F1D34C54C8.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 182
As a guy who appreciates speed and power, much respect on the meat sticks which are barely in the pic. But I can tell just by the snippet that you won't be wearing corduroy's without making music while you walk!

glad youre getting back to it brotha!

side note...
on fish. i havent eaten much fish in years, i feel yukky when i do, even sushi and im hungry right after.

i grew up fishing and wont buy fish at 99% of stores or resturaunts, its just old and handeled poorly. in my more recent past it just makes me feel weird, in my head the oceans are too poluted now and just basically giant sewers. lol

now we know i have head issues, but look at our warrior princess...:D:love: prob at a ton o that toxic fish!:eek:

figured id pass my paranoias on! lol

i say buy cheap ass chicken and cook the shit out of when on a budget or for low cal meat. just me though.

lol

keep it up bro!

5 weeks out 258lbs

Feeling pretty good. Feel like my appetite is getting better very day. The more chicken I can eat the better.

Added in 1lb of 93% ground beef split between my first and second meal. Has made a big difference in my performance in the gym and life.

Workouts are getting stronger. I have been paying really close attention to my body. Making sure each workout is intense and focused on the muscle.

Gear has remained the same. Going to add halo at week 4. Should make som things pop more

Attachments

• 8614062D-0865-4745-916B-18EDCD5D11C1.jpeg
    8614062D-0865-4745-916B-18EDCD5D11C1.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 150
Hell of a change in 2 weeks time. Props for giving the meat sticks a little better attention!

lighting n skin color and angle and all that make a big difference too!

pastey white doesnt show as well! lol

tanned up/juiced up/oiled up dudes gona come in looking good!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

keep it up brotha!

not far away!

19 days to go. 250lbs straight outta bed. Have been holding this weight for 2 weeks now. Also getting leaner everyday

Added in halo last Sunday. As made nice difference in my physique. Also added epi in to mix this morning to help with the drying process.

Workouts are spot on. Lifting everyday right now. Focusing on squeeze and pump.

Eating is great. Slamming food all day and added in egg white shakes when I wake up to piss. I piss all the time

Attachments

• C8B46141-C537-4D27-93A0-40941B520F1B.jpeg
    C8B46141-C537-4D27-93A0-40941B520F1B.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 44
  • E6C14450-3815-415C-8F97-CA2F303AB253.jpeg
    E6C14450-3815-415C-8F97-CA2F303AB253.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 43
Good stuff. Keep us posted on the Epi. There was some other guy getting ready for a comp that is using that, and he looks stupid dry. Can't say if that's the major factor or not for him. I tried that stuff a few times too and the my bladder was a piston of piss!

Hope your still feeling pretty good too. Well as good as one can when doing what your doing.

Getting close. Sunday morning 252lbs. Keeping everything the same this week. See coach on Thursday for posing

Attachments

• 128DECE5-ABFF-495D-ABCE-D408A98CC923.jpeg
    128DECE5-ABFF-495D-ABCE-D408A98CC923.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 91
lookin good brotha!

keep it up!

you doin any water tricks coming into the show you wana share with the class?
:headbang:

Dierutics fucked me up. Cramped so hard before pre judging. Really messed up my posing. Still wouldn’t have won. But may have placed 4th instead of 5th.

Thanks to LK3 and VRS for there support. I appreciate the positive feed back from my follow members

Back to the drawing board

Hell of a transformation those last 9 weeks.

If you don't mind sharing what did your macros end up being the last couple weeks roughly?

Hell of a transformation those last 9 weeks.

If you don't mind sharing what did your macros end up being the last couple weeks roughly?

I don’t do macros for prep. Just go off of how I look and feel

Basic diet was 4 cups of egg whites, 1lb 93% ground beef, 12oz jasmine rice and unlimited chicken and broccoli

Was 13lbs heavier stage weight then my last show. So I’ll need to have another successful off season

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you had a "learning" experience, but good to see you took it as such and sound like you are still positive and want to move forward. Kudos to you for that.

So do we have some final pics on the way? I'm thinking you might have been immobilized from some much deserved refeeding over the weekend. Which leads to another question.....what buffet was the victim of your refueling?

ya dude!
let see some o those pics!

a 13 lb gain is good for the year especially since your no spring chicken!:p
thoughts for this coming year?

to be honest bro based on your first pics i thought you were gona be even bigger, maybe you dieted a lil too hard the last few weeks?

take longer next year and maybe no diuretic?

either way you earned a ben n jerrys buffet! lol
good job brotha!

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you had a "learning" experience, but good to see you took it as such and sound like you are still positive and want to move forward. Kudos to you for that.

So do we have some final pics on the way? I'm thinking you might have been immobilized from some much deserved refeeding over the weekend. Which leads to another question.....what buffet was the victim of your refueling?

Had more learning experiences then I was prepared for. But that’s how you get better

I ate really well this prep. Wasn’t starving. Had panicked and stuffed French toast Thursday Friday and Saturday so I got a good head start on fueling up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131