over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year Round Use

If you guys know who Swiper is, he hasnt been on anything less than 600 mg of test per week for 20 years. He is a member here, not sure if he can chime in. But has a q&a thread at rxmuscle.

I'm on TRT, 80mg/wk test cyp. When I'm not prepping for annual bloodwork done for my Urologist, I usually bump test c to 200mg/wk with 400mg/wk deca, then I'll do short cycles of dbol or anadrol or winny tabs. Works great!

What kind of results do you see on 250mg of test and 200mg primo? Do you stay full? Maintain quite well?

I maintain so well at that dose I may just start to run it year round.
After this last blast of course!!! lol
But really, I can maintain 250 solid. The only thing that suffers is strength.

My basic pattern is
1) off season blast
2) cruise at 125mg Bayer Testoviron Depot e5d for a month to get bloods back in line
3) comp prep stack (generally 16w, with the last 10 being somewhat aggressive and last 2 being particularly aggressive)
4) same cruise of 125 E5D until bloods are back in shape
5) then start either offseason or precontest protocol again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150mg-300mg of test a year. I'd say 9 months of my use it's 250mg or less/week.

I run either proviron at 25mg/day or mast at 100mg/week year around as well.

When I blast it is usually higher dosed test/mast and a small amount of tren. Although here recently I have decided to stay away from the tren if I can and find a healthier alternative. I don't like to run deca due to the side effects, so I may just end up doing high test/mast and throw in an oral on workout days this year..

In the past year and a half I haven't completely come off at all, I only will if I can't get my blood work within healthy ranges and it's necessary.

I get bloods every 3-4 months, and donate blood as needed.

Last edited:
150mg-300mg of test a year. I'd say 9 months of my use it's 250mg or less/week.

I run either proviron at 25mg/day or mast at 100mg/week year around as well.

When I blast it is usually higher dosed test/mast and a small amount of tren. Although here recently I have decided to stay away from the tren if I can and find a healthier alternative. I don't like to run deca due to the side effects, so I may just end up doing high test/mast and throw in an oral on workout days this year..

In the past year and a half I haven't completely come off at all, I only will if I can't get my blood work within healthy ranges and it's necessary.

I get bloods every 3-4 months, and donate blood as needed.

Very nice...I love my Mast....best product ever created....in my opinion. 400mg per week with some Test ISO...its delicious!!!

Very nice...I love my Mast....best product ever created....in my opinion. 400mg per week with some Test ISO...its delicious!!!

I do as well. I have yet to try the ISO, but plan on it shortly!

I stay on as well. 300mg a week then Add whatever I feel like.
I realized no matter dose you're on; it only prevents you from losing muscle, food is your anabolic depending on size

I've only done TRT doses of test for 4 years never coming off until last year I started adding different compounds also at relatively low doses... never had Test above 600 before. This past year I have come off completely twice... currently off for 6 weeks... starting my PCT this weekend, clomid, nolva, hcg, then get back on in June at TRT levels and then a long blast mid July until my show in November. Last time I went off I took nothing and my E2 was 1 or2 and I felt like shit, so going to try the other route this time. My last blast was 400 mg test 300 deca, 200 Mast e and I made it 12 weeks on EQ at 600 mgs, but stopped due to a little anxiety which I didn't like

I've only done TRT doses of test for 4 years never coming off until last year I started adding different compounds also at relatively low doses... never had Test above 600 before. This past year I have come off completely twice... currently off for 6 weeks... starting my PCT this weekend, clomid, nolva, hcg, then get back on in June at TRT levels and then a long blast mid July until my show in November. Last time I went off I took nothing and my E2 was 1 or2 and I felt like shit, so going to try the other route this time. My last blast was 400 mg test 300 deca, 200 Mast e and I made it 12 weeks on EQ at 600 mgs, but stopped due to a little anxiety which I didn't like

May I ask your age? Why did you come off TRT and then get back on? I'm not a fan of PCT for a variety of reasons. Yep.....an E2 of 1 or 2 is horrible and very unhealthy.

I stay on as well. 300mg a week then Add whatever I feel like.
I realized no matter dose you're on; it only prevents you from losing muscle, food is your anabolic depending on size

It took me a long time to learn this my friend.

I do as well. I have yet to try the ISO, but plan on it shortly!

Young man....you will love it. Let me know when you decide to place an order.

May I ask your age? Why did you come off TRT and then get back on? I'm not a fan of PCT for a variety of reasons. Yep.....an E2 of 1 or 2 is horrible and very unhealthy.

Im 41... got off for 2 reasons..I get blood work for my doctor 2x a year roughly... once I get my total test around 500 give it take I go do the test. Last time I went off everything cold turkey and I felt like shit. This time I'm doing a pct for 2 reasons. 1 last attempt to have another kid... wife thinks she wants another one 2nd reason... seeing if this way will help the E2 situation I had last time. No matter what we are only planning on trying through August... if I don't get one past the goalie we both agreed to be finished with trying for more kids

The time frames could change but it's pretty close...

April through August
400-600mg test ew
300-400mg mast ew

September through November
HCG - 3000 iu ew

October through March
200mg test ew TRT

Im 41... got off for 2 reasons..I get blood work for my doctor 2x a year roughly... once I get my total test around 500 give it take I go do the test. Last time I went off everything cold turkey and I felt like shit. This time I'm doing a pct for 2 reasons. 1 last attempt to have another kid... wife thinks she wants another one 2nd reason... seeing if this way will help the E2 situation I had last time. No matter what we are only planning on trying through August... if I don't get one past the goalie we both agreed to be finished with trying for more kids

Understood!! Thanks bro.

The time frames could change but it's pretty close...

April through August

400-600mg test ew

300-400mg mast ew

September through November

HCG - 3000 iu ew

October through March

200mg test ew TRT

Interesting bro...thanks for sharing.

For those of you on year round, do you have kids, and did year round use effect your ability to?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear