over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yes or No?

Yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • no

Votes: 44 62.9%

• Total voters
They have doctorates for everything...It's just an opinion anyways, that's all I was doing

Damn Phil

You are a funny guy. Had me rolling a couple times reading this thread.
Keep up the good work!

KH

Im sorry

It is just that anyone can print anything, let alone Tom Platzs wife. I have never heard of a whole foods Doctor.I dont believe that one exists. I live soy products, but that is just me. DOctors have been wrong before, let alone a natural food doctor who gets their info from a magazine written by chiropractors. Do real research and then let me see it. If it makes sense, I will get off of all soy products.

Actually just got my docturate..

Yup just last week got my docturate of processed foods. Im not quite up to the whole foods but im working on it. Ill do some research on the soy issue and let you guys know whats up. HEHEHEHHEHE.... :)

phil studies have been done on soy and estrogenic side effects in males. should be available on pubmed as they were published about 2 years ago. 11-15g per day proved optimal for men. Men who ate 30+gr per day had a significantly higher rate of developing testicular cancer...was the only cancer mentioned in the study...as well as estrogenic related bloating. test subjects, if i remember right were 40 something males studied over a 2 yr period or something. cant really remember, skimmed the article while preparing for work one day

on another note, whole foods doctor is bullshit. anyone can be a whole foods doctor. they take existing knowledge of foods and vitamins, test you on it, and give you a piece of paper. you are a doctor by no means

kind words coming from you...you know my number call anytime....and to phils credit

greatest personal trainer i have worked with. constant phone conversations and emails. great tips, and well we all know phils humor....we'll see what happens the next few weeks buddy. down another pound from sunday...forearms and arms definitely more vascular and all the lifts yesterday went up...thanks as always

PHIL HERNON said:
IS THE BEST. FOR PROSTATE HEALTH, I MIX IN A LITTLE SOY WITH IT.

I mix my SynthePURE with SyntheBLEND so I get a nice tasting drink with all the benefits of the synthepure plus benefits of soy, casein and the others that are in the syntheblend.

Soy, unless fermented, should be avoided at all costs. Fermentation destroys the isoflavones which are the phytoestrogens that are endocrine disrupters. Dr. Scott Connelly hosts a radio show called BodyRX that discusses many things but he has discussed soy many times. Here is a link to the show archives, you can download and listen to the ones about soy if you have the time and desire. He is a brilliant doctor and his opinions are supported by lots of research showing that soy is bad. Besides that, most soy now is genetically modified which is also something that should be avoided, IMHO.

**broken link removed**

Most of the soy based shows are numbers 7-13.

Last edited:
John meadows has something on his site about something in soy actually inhibiting protein digestion... could lead to hypothyroidism.
but who knows, ever known someone getting hypothyroidism from drinking soy?

I think in small amounts it provides certain benefits. I do not have a problem consuming some soy products.

An old dawg

Well on one hand I remember soy having a shitty amino profile. On the other hand I think derek poundstone uses mostly soy. T

I dunno, I may be imagining it but everything "soy" seems to taste weird to me.

That coupled with the estro stuff, even if its incorrect is enough to keep me from using it.

I'm on keto diet and use a lot of soy. Good stuff

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311