over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yohimbe/Bodyopus

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just read in a book by Dan Duchaine that Yohimbe injected directly into fat areas of your body will result in localized reduction.

I just read in a book by Dan Duchaine that Yohimbe injected directly into fat areas of your body will result in localized reduction.

Its been talked about and done here before. Search and you will get some threads from early 2002-2004. Topical yohimbe solutions out just as good or if not better. You get a very big systematic effect from Inj yohimbe. Blood pressure goes through the roof. I

I know there are topical yohimbe products that some say work...

What do you think? Do you believe it? Seems to me that it would be a common protocol if there was any truth to it, but I dont know diddly.

Its been talked about and done here before. Search and you will get some threads from early 2002-2004. Topical yohimbe solutions out just as good or if not better. You get a very big systematic effect from Inj yohimbe. Blood pressure goes through the roof. I

Dragonfire, he said that a topical wouldnt work because it goes threw the blood stream instead of staying local. I appreciate your imput on this. I just found this interesting. I have seen previous post asking about spot reduction and thought it might be helpful.

Dragonfire, he said that a topical wouldnt work because it goes threw the blood stream instead of staying local. I appreciate your imput on this. I just found this interesting. I have seen previous post asking about spot reduction and thought it might be helpful.

actually he said the opposite that yohimbine injectables dont stay local, that topicals can. This is particularly true when clen is put into the mix (which it commonly is). Speaking as a designer of topicals, including yohimburn and its descendants DF and ES versions, will say that while all topicals will have some systemic uptake, there is considerable local tissue saturation with a properly formulated topical yohimbine. Yohimbine itself causes peripheral vasoconstriction (in the dermal layer, which when coupled with decent lag, yields very high local delivery)

High dose yohimbe makes me dizzy and BP soars. I would hate to see what injectable would do to me. Be careful.

There is only 2 products that actually worked very effectively for spot reduction: Tricana, Thimoucase. There is no forms of Thimoucase injectable any more, but there is Tricana floating out there. Plastic Surgeons use Tricana shots for spot reduction, called Mesotherapy. They will charge you about $2000 for that procedure.

High dose yohimbe makes me dizzy and BP soars. I would hate to see what injectable would do to me. Be careful.

yohimbe and yohimbine are pretty much not at all the same, even though yohimbine does come from yohimbe bark (at least originally), since yohimbe is comprised of 32 alkaloids only one of which is yohimbine and many of them are rather dangerous.

its a common mistake to think that they are the same

There is only 2 products that actually worked very effectively for spot reduction: Tricana, Thimoucase. There is no forms of Thimoucase injectable any more, but there is Tricana floating out there. Plastic Surgeons use Tricana shots for spot reduction, called Mesotherapy. They will charge you about $2000 for that procedure.

actually no. and mesotherapy is not injections of tricana, its phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate (the actual effective ingredients). its basically injecting detergent which causes cells to lyse, unfortunately its not discriminant and will lyse any nearby tissue.

actually he said the opposite that yohimbine injectables dont stay local, that topicals can. This is particularly true when clen is put into the mix (which it commonly is). Speaking as a designer of topicals, including yohimburn and its descendants DF and ES versions, will say that while all topicals will have some systemic uptake, there is considerable local tissue saturation with a properly formulated topical yohimbine. Yohimbine itself causes peripheral vasoconstriction (in the dermal layer, which when coupled with decent lag, yields very high local delivery)

Macro, I'm sure you have forgot more about this than I know. What I have shared with you came from page 160 and 161 of Bodyopus.

Dan Duchaine, "Yohimbe is a wonderful idea, but just taking a pill won't produce optimal results. Yohimbe's effects need to be localized. Doctors pooh-pooh spot reduction as a bogus marketing scam, like fat massages or cellulite wraps. On the contrary, new research shows that lower body fat reduction can be achieved with creams or direct injection into the fat."

Page 161 Dan Duchaine, "direct local injection of yohimbe would work best."

If this information is incorrect, please disreguard it.

the first part is partially correct, if adjusted to say that tolerance is limiting factor in its usefulness (though spill over CNS effects will tend to suppress GH release (particularly at higher doses) so that it also a "lipolytic limiter".

the latter is incorrect, though dan pushed on the limits of the bodybuilding drug sphere, he was quite often wrong. Partly and sometimes completely.

actually no. and mesotherapy is not injections of tricana, its phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate (the actual effective ingredients). its basically injecting detergent which causes cells to lyse, unfortunately its not discriminant and will lyse any nearby tissue.

Correct. And sometimes L-Carnitine too. :)

I had it done a few years ago in a cosmetic surgery clinic for about the price Pesty mentioned, and results were quite disappointing... to say the least. :eek:

Also Triacana isn't made anymore, so everything you could find on the market today would be some fakes (not meaning they wouldn't be potent ones).

As for Thiomucase, it's more a "dispersal agent" than a topical fat burner... it was typically used to rub a skin area where you just injected AAS, to help the active ingredients enter the bloodstream faster. Also used to lose sub-q water before a contest.

mesotherapy is not injections of tricana, its phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate

Correct and easy to get home made formulas, but like you said will destroy any tissue (muscle) if your not careful.

If your going to run sub-q yohimbe you have to do very low dose, multilpe inj a day and rotate sites.

Concrete why don't u try a topicla formula fisrt and see how you like before investgating inj method. Formulas are differnt now from when Dan wrote that book.

Correct and easy to get home made formulas, but like you said will destroy any tissue (muscle) if your not careful.

If your going to run sub-q yohimbe you have to do very low dose, multilpe inj a day and rotate sites.

Concrete why don't u try a topicla formula fisrt and see how you like before investgating inj method. Formulas are differnt now from when Dan wrote that book.

dan actually put out his own yohimbine topical, but his understanding of transdermal delivery was extremely limited.

I don't know why i thought that. I read something on it. Mesotherapy was invented in France in 1952 by Dr. Michael Pistor, I thought I read they were trying localized Triacana shots(which is basically T3.) I guess I learn something new. I do know that The original Thimoucase injections were very effective for fat loss and the tropical creme worked to a certain extent(mostly water) I haven't seen any thimoucase injections around since the 80's.

PS: Phidias, I had a friend have the mesotherapy done. He was also very disappointed, very painful and bruise him.

There was the product helios, injectible that was a combo of yohimbine + clen for localized loss.

There was the product helios, injectible that was a combo of yohimbine + clen for localized loss.

as mentioned above, adding clen just speeds systemic uptake (for even less local effect-- which is very limited (now, if macro were to design an injectable he could make it localized... but lets face it... helios guys.. not macro :) )

actually Speaking as a designer of topicals, including yohimburn and its descendants DF and ES versions, )

Macro, is there a product that you specifically recommend?

Hmm, I never heard of this. I wonder why yohimbe does this. What is the reason or science behind it? Does it also boost testosterone levels?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear