over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

you gotta listen to this story

Johnny Bravo

Registered
I'm currently in CA. I have a few fitness women who I hang out here with when I come here. The gym I'm working out at is a local gym which is in a college town. Now these punk ass fuckers in this gym walk around bowed up like there ronnie coleman himself. Now most of the time I mind my own business and train and leave. Well as I was leaving these 3 20yr old fuckers park there truck real close to my suburban. The driver tries to get into his truck as I'm trying to go into reverse. My passenger side mirror is about .5 inch from this fuckers back. so I honk my horn to warn him the I'm about to put my mirroe into his back. No i'm 36 and was being polite and respectful. This motherfucker says, "hey dont fucking honk at me! lol I just laughed and proceded to back up because he and hi 2 buddies had walked to the front of his truck, and get this, were actually plotting on doing something! So I put the truck into Park rolled down the window and said, "hey man I did not want to hit you in the back thats all. Now I'm 5'8" and 236lb lean, I think I weighed as much as all three combined. I figured since i was the adult I would defuse the situation. This punk ass says fuck you! I opened the door and walked over to these 3 assholes and said, "well is it just you 3 or are you gonna get more becasue you 3 are about to get the shit kicked outta ya by a 36 yr old man. well before I pummeled these fucks lol, my 2 winstrol chicks who were in the truck with me, picture this lean, tan and dd's lol! got inbetween me and these faggots and proceeded to kick the shit outta of the driver and I looked at the other 2 and they were stunned as was I and ran back into the gym. I had to literally pull these women off this dude! lol well I did not stick around for long aftet that and we left went to eat sushi. Dont fuck with big titted women on winstrol is the moral of this story i guess. I thought you fellas would get a kick outta this. Only in CA would this ever happen...fuckin crazy:D

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>---------- you gotta be kidding me! LOL!

chicks fighting for you = teh greatest thing ever!

hah this must have been some shit to watch, hey mate pm me iam heading up the 101 next weekend and i could stop and catch lunch and maybe a workout or show u some of the more exzotic local scenarie lol

you cant even talk to kids anymore they all want to ack like they are in a rap video

LMAO !!! Bro thats the funnest shit I've ever heard ! I bet that guy will never be the same after gettting a beating from two chicks ! LOL ! Good stuff bro !:D

PUMPED said:
you cant even talk to kids anymore they all want to ack like they are in a rap video

I disagree, its just that many of 20 year olds think they are hot shits. Go to Danny's at 2 AM and see for yourself i went there once and everyone is at each other's throat.

Only in California :rolleyes: :eek: :D

xcel

Not all of us 20-something year olds are dumbasses like that, but i definately know the type. back in december i was at a small party at my friends house (just like 15 of us) and one of my friends who is a girl started getting called by her ex boyfriend and his friends who were drunk. they were harrassing the sh*t outta her so i told her next time they called to give me the phone. now i'm not as big as most of you (yet), but to be honest i can fight. i'm 5'11" and 210 w/ like 10-11%bf. so she gets called again and hands me the phone, i tell the guys to stop calling her and one thing leads to another they end up showing up at the house. now it's me, my roomate and like 3 other guys waiting outside for the to show up (the 20 min. drive took them 2 1/2 hours!). they pull up in three carloads of guys (16 to be exact) and like 5 of them ended up making thier way inside because we went back in figuring they wouldn't show. now i'm in the kitchen talking w/ a few girls and in walks the ex boyfriend who's my height but probably 30 lbs less. shit starts to fly and i end up throwing the guy into the washing machine. he's laying on his back and i've got my right knee on his stomach/chest and i'm pounding away. the guy who owns the house ends up helping me throw him out of the laundry room door and locking him out. we walk back into the house and the other guys weren't going to do sh*t i told them to leave and with kind parting words;) they left.

PUMPED

PUMPED said:
True Dat, True DAT!
East Coast Baby! (while flashing the sign)
LOL!!!

That was just awesome, now the story would have been perfect if it ended in a threeway.

Excellent story! Moral is, never leave home without a couple pair of double-d's to back you up :)

DrG

OKAY, THAT WAS FUNNY....

I ENJOYED READING THAT POST....SUPER FUNNY. I HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE ALWAYS GET TOUGH WHEN YOU ARE OUT NUMBERED AND WITH A WOMAN. GOOOD FOR YOU....THAT MADE MY DAY. I LIKE WINSTROL CHICKS!:D

I think the rap video comment is right on. The kids want to act like idiots, and think there are no repercussions. And when someone calls them on it, they don't want to back down in front of their friends.

I want to hang out with you sometime.

wow

double d's ahhhhhhh the beauty of technology ahhh, drool, drool..
gooey - big boob fan club:p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members