advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You haven't trained hard enough unless...

Until you forgot what is your locker number and where did you park your car....

You haven't trained hard enough unless you've blown out a blood vessel in your eye and it's all red for a few days, Usually after squats! LOL
I once had a guy I was squatting with have a massive nose bleed just as he exhaled explosively. I thought his head exploded!

You go deaf for 3 minutes after a heavy set of squats or dead’s
Sounds like me when I had my heart attack. If that happened to you I would be concerned. I lost hearing for about 1 minute during my heart attack. I think it's due to low blood flow to the brain. I too had just finished squatting.

Ohhhh man!! Bet that smelled good!
Worst thing was that it took me about 15 minutes to get home and it was 95 degrees outside. I had to open the windows to air out the smell and then it was all hot inside and cooked it. If I kept the windows closed and ac on it was worse.i figured with my luck a cop would pull me over and do a sobriety test!

snapping tendons, ligaments and bones is training hard AF

Farting is regular, when I used to squat super heavy Id shit sometimes and have to continue the set until the mandatory reps were complete. Had pimples pop and bleed. Got a black eye and another time swelling by cheekbone from heavy back training.

Legs cramp really bad 8-10 hours after training legs

Nothing, no amount of electrolytes fix it. It's like the muscle is suffering from the damage and letting one know

You haven't trained hard enough unless you let out a shart doing squats with a hot chick spotting you but you finish out your set anyways.

What about throwing up in your moth but swallowing it back down so you can finish your set. Or squatting on leg day going between sets to the bathroom to clean off the blood that is running down your leg from your hemorrhoids.

I'll keep it simple. You haven't trained hard enough unless you've passed gas hard, nearly or actually sh-t your pants while training legs. I'll admit to passing gas VERY LOUDLY, but not the other two. You're turn, volunteer you're thoughts and have fun!(y)

I've been there a few times. More embarrassed by the smell than the sound.

Or squatting on leg day going between sets to the bathroom to clean off the blood that is running down your leg from your hemorrhoids.
Now that is hardcore!

What about throwing up in your moth but swallowing it back down so you can finish your set. Or squatting on leg day going between sets to the bathroom to clean off the blood that is running down your leg from your hemorrhoids.
Buck, I have the utmost respect for you buddy....but that one steps right up to the line of TMI. :p

You haven't trained hard unless youve gone for a record squat, had a prolapse, and became an internet meme.

that’s crazy...

Some great responses here (y)

Good video here of guys passing out from lifting. I never did pass out, even when I had my heart attack. I even considered finishing my lift after the heart attack, I didn't think I was having one.

I feel like someone should tell y'all, somethings fucked up if your GI system is in that much distress during training..... It's one thing to strain, it's another to shit yourself.

I'll keep it simple. You haven't trained hard enough unless you've passed gas hard, nearly or actually sh-t your pants while training legs. I'll admit to passing gas VERY LOUDLY, but not the other two. You're turn, volunteer you're thoughts and have fun!(y)
Oh man, I wouldn’t say I was training any harder but I ripped a loud one on the horizontal leg press when a fine-ass girl was near by. I looked and thank God she had ear pods in and didn’t react. It wasn’t a smelly one, just super loud. That was a couple months ago.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws