advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know your having a good day when....

SZona

Featured Member
Registered
The pipe to your septic tank becomes clogged thereby backing up all the toilets/drains in your house....overflowing from the pipes into your basement which you just finished/carpeted...then you have to dig up your septic tank and reach your arm in to remove the blockage. :mad: Now I really feel like eating all my meals today..... uugghh!

SZ

SZona said:
The pipe to your septic tank becomes clogged thereby backing up all the toilets/drains in your house....overflowing from the pipes into your basement which you just finished/carpeted...then you have to dig up your septic tank and reach your arm in to remove the blockage. :mad: Now I really feel like eating all my meals today..... uugghh!

SZ

Yea man that sucks! We Just put new carpet in our house recently and that
stuffs not real cheap to buy. Ive seen that same thing happen to friends house it was mess. goodluck and hopefully tommarows a better day for ya

ya

dam Sam all that and dieting for a show,on the bright side how are you looking?

well

I looked fantastic with that fecal goop running down my arm....LOL! I am just thankful I was able to fix it before it became a bigger mess than it already was.

SZ

hey sam

who else that you know of is doing the north americans?what about ny states newest best heavyweight Ben White or is he gonna just stick to all the local npc shows were he can take the win from all the locals

Ben White is in I think....being trained by my good friend Jeramy Freeman. Grigori Atoyan, Lionel Brown, Darin Dudash that I know of in the Heavies. Leo Ingram is in for the Supers. Gonna be a rough one :D

SZ

zONA SLOW YOUR ROW ....

YOU will be just fine! ..... IMO

I suppose you cant have really good days without experiencing really shitty ones. Hope tomorrow is a really good day :(

JasonWojo said:
Man that's shitty....

No kidding! Gives credence to the expression "Same $hit, different day"....LOL! Could have been worse....

The sun will come out.....tomorrow....bet your bottom dollar that...tomorrow
:D

SZ

WOW that really does suck man. I would freak if I had to do that LOL. Well it looks like our class is really shaping up to be quite a tough one. Can't wait to get there. Cya there bro.

Sam I wish the best of luck bro. I think Ronnie, I, and maybe phil are gonna head out watch that show....

I hate to be the one to tell you this but you can get really, really sick from getting that stuff on your skin. Ask your doctor if he thinks you should be on antibiotics just to be safe. Sorry to hear you went through so much shit today. :(

Never fear....I put on a rubber glove. Still pretty gross though.

SZ

mrjacked

mrjacked---- Big Ben won the heavy wt class at the jr nationals,he's stepping up to the plate...he just wanted to fill the thropy case...

jmcbride said:
Sam I wish the best of luck bro. I think Ronnie, I, and maybe phil are gonna head out watch that show....

That would be great! Always good to have some friendly/supportive faces in the crowd.

SZ

hmmm

nothing bad about Ben,i was just wondering why you would do the nationals and than go and do 5 local shows?

SZona said:

SZ

Ahhhh! Been there DONE that bro... i feel ya pain my man.

My dads used to clog up and it would clog right where it drains into the fucking septic tank.
Yes... the shovel will only do so much so in go the hands (YES with gloves)! Fucking TAMPONS where 90% of the reason ours clogged.

N-A-S-T-Y

SZona said:

SZ

I am sorry to hear about that Zona, glad to hear that your wore protection...lol :D

I had a pretty shitty weekend myself. I washed my Ipod nano, my digital camera broke too.....:mad:

I guess if you didn't have any bad days then you wouldn't know what a good day was.....

mrjacked said:
nothing bad about Ben,i was just wondering why you would do the nationals and than go and do 5 local shows?

He might have needed to requalify, but I think his primary mission was to get the judeges attention. He was successful.

SZ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity