over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young guys freak out about levels after pct, then TRT

Problem I had

When taking anything weather its clomid or HCG, it just seemed to prolong my recovery in the long run. Sure you feel much better while you are on the PCT but as soon as you go off you really do crash. I suppose the crash isn't as bad as it would have been, but don't believe that there is a magical PCT out there that is going to help you keep most of your gains because there isn't. You will find that no matter what you do, the longer you stay off steroids the more gains you will lose. What most that are serious about bodybuilding do is start cruising on test and that really is not healthy. It is what it is.

It's an awkward area as if your serious about bb you simply can't come off for long periods. Even for guys like me who have no plans to compete we simply don't want to feel like crap and all the things that comes with low test levels. Therefore blasting and crusing is the best way for most imo. But if your young then I fully recommend cycling first to learn about your body and determine what path you want to follow. It's not like most could blast for 2 years then decide to come off everything and be fine without trt. I can't blame them for saying they want to blast and cruise. Although you would think they would learn about the things they put into their bodies so understand why their levels are so low post cycle.

Incidentally I blasted and cruised for over a year and came off everything and was fine within about 4 months. Most of that year was on 200-250mg test simply cos I didn't want to come off. I have been on for 6 months now and will be taking my last shot before I go on hol. I plan to stay off everything for about 6 weeks and back on again. No chance am I feeling like shit just to partly recover. I understand the damage coming off can do especially after long term aas usage but I like the physical/mental break and feel better for it. I think coming off at times (even after blasting and cruising) will help prepare me for any time I may have to fully come off due to possible illness, surgery etc.

help prepare me for any time I may have to fully come off due to possible illness, surgery etc.

Eventually for whatever reason we will all have to come off. Some of use just come off earlier than others. For me it was about 10 years of usage, age 28-38.

Eventually for whatever reason we will all have to come off. Some of use just come off earlier than others. For me it was about 10 years of usage, age 28-38.

Maldorf,
Are you referring to all guys on trt here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner