advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspiring bodybuilder ! Hoping lots comment !

jealous1senv

Registered
Hello all, my first post ! Just signed up and loving the boards already. Thought this would be a good place for my first post ! Anyways some information about myself, I started lifting in 2009, i'm 21 years young, 6'0 and about low 190s here. I eat very strict when bulking, but reaching my caloric needs to gain size. Ex: only complex carbs, healthy fats, lean proteins. But having simple sugars when needed. So on.. I've been on and off cutting / dieting for awhile. Anyways, my goal is to become pro level in the IFBB. I am natural still, but have my reasons for that. Here's a recent picture of myself before i started dieting again, so roughly a month old. I've been told by some IFBB pro names, i won't mention them, but they've said i look good and with the right guidance i could be an excellent bodybuilder if i'm dedicated. Just wanted to hear some others opinions. Please comment if you read it this !

4dzea.jpg

33ze06u.jpg

You got potential chief.

arms look good but cant judge potential with out seeing back and legs.

You look amazing for a natural. When we are 21 we all want to be "IFBB PROS". Reality changes 5 years down the road when you realize what it takes. Not just in terms of dedication (which I dont doubt you have) but how much health you have to risk.

My two cents is dont do anything stupid, remain natural, focus on school or being the best in your work field, hire a good trainer to take you to your natural limits and enjoy life. Make money.

Just my two cents. I know it will fall on deaf ears though. :p:p

arms look good but cant judge potential with out seeing back and legs.
Back is proportionate as well quads/hams. Calves are lacking due to gym not having any machines for the longest time. But that's certainly something I can and will bring up. Will try to get pics for you though bro.

You look amazing for a natural. When we are 21 we all want to be "IFBB PROS". Reality changes 5 years down the road when you realize what it takes. Not just in terms of dedication (which I dont doubt you have) but how much health you have to risk.

My two cents is dont do anything stupid, remain natural, focus on school or being the best in your work field, hire a good trainer to take you to your natural limits and enjoy life. Make money.

Just my two cents. I know it will fall on deaf ears though. :p:p

Loved your reply my man, and lol no way it didn't go through my ears and out because you're right. People do change, but as much time I've spent alone at home just eating and gym-ing, staying away from the partying and going out has proved to myself and others that i really do have a passion for this sport and would like to see how far i can make it. If i had to tell someone what my best feature was, it would definitely be my dedication.

LOADS and LOADS of potential.

you have a physque very much like mine
if you do things the RIGHT WAY......you
have unlimited potential...

dont let it go to your head because, you have
a looooooonnnnggg way to go, but its there

I agree with all of the comments. Right now you have a really good beach body physique. You could easily model....prolly make more money doing that than BB'ing. If you want to take it to the next level that would be no problem for you as you have the genetics for it. Those pros weren't lying to you.

Back is proportionate as well quads/hams. Calves are lacking due to gym not having any machines for the longest time. But that's certainly something I can and will bring up. Will try to get pics for you though bro.

Loved your reply my man, and lol no way it didn't go through my ears and out because you're right. People do change, but as much time I've spent alone at home just eating and gym-ing, staying away from the partying and going out has proved to myself and others that i really do have a passion for this sport and would like to see how far i can make it. If i had to tell someone what my best feature was, it would definitely be my dedication.

Good. you seem like a smart dude. Like I posted, I never questioned your dedication. I am sure you want that bad. But the other sentence you missed is There are health risks involved. If you are anything like I was at 21, your major concern about gear use will be how much hair will i lose, i hope i dont get gyno, and I hope I dont get acne.
AT 21 we feel invincible and dont think about Heart, kidney, prostate, or the vascular system. Just be aware that going down an IFBB pro road, you may encounter problems with THESE system. ( not saying you will, but there is definitely a decent amount of risk involved).
You have to ask yourself if the rewards is worth the risk. Not trying to preach, but I remember cause I was 21 not too long ago, and I had the "it wont happen to me mentality" Things change as you start nearing thirty and such.

Regardless you look great and good luck at waht you decide. If you do decide to do it , get a trainer on here and do it safely. :)

Great genetics like yours allow you the option to compete in different type of competition like physique, before you get to big, and you can make money from modeling to finance your bodybuilding endeavor...

LOADS and LOADS of potential.

you have a physque very much like mine
if you do things the RIGHT WAY......you
have unlimited potential...

dont let it go to your head because, you have
a looooooonnnnggg way to go, but its there

Yes sir that's why i haven't touched any gear yet. I wanted to have someone with a ton of experience guide me, not some random teenager. Because without heath your NOTHING! that being said, i have no guidance in my area. I train in a very very small town gym, there's not much equipment but i use what's available. I also have the mind state to when i start gear, that i want to gain the muscle slowly. So i definitely won't let it get to my head, but i know what you mean! & I hear of too many guys trying to rush things. Everything take time ! Btw, you look Amazing from your avatar !! Ho w long have you been training & have you done many shows? Thanks bro

I agree with all of the comments. Right now you have a really good beach body physique. You could easily model....prolly make more money doing that than BB'ing. If you want to take it to the next level that would be no problem for you as you have the genetics for it. Those pros weren't lying to you.

haha, i'd like to gain more size so that means = good bye modeling :p Thanks for reply man!

Good. you seem like a smart dude. Like I posted, I never questioned your dedication. I am sure you want that bad. But the other sentence you missed is There are health risks involved. If you are anything like I was at 21, your major concern about gear use will be how much hair will i lose, i hope i dont get gyno, and I hope I dont get acne.
AT 21 we feel invincible and dont think about Heart, kidney, prostate, or the vascular system. Just be aware that going down an IFBB pro road, you may encounter problems with THESE system. ( not saying you will, but there is definitely a decent amount of risk involved).
You have to ask yourself if the rewards is worth the risk. Not trying to preach, but I remember cause I was 21 not too long ago, and I had the "it wont happen to me mentality" Things change as you start nearing thirty and such.

Regardless you look great and good luck at waht you decide. If you do decide to do it , get a trainer on here and do it safely. :)

Again, you're right! I do think about the side effects that's down the road and even when I start. But weekly visits to an experienced doctor that deals with bodybuilders would benefit me greatly. I hear blood pressure is the killer in this sport, and I plan on staying healthy, because like i stated above: without health you're NOTHING!

How long do you plan on staying natural for?

Until I'm in a real gym, which should be at the end of this year most likely. And stated above I haven't touched anything yet because the gym i train in has no guidance, with hardly any members. It's depressing, but i would rather wait till i have someone mentoring me. That being said, I am looking for someone.

Great genetics like yours allow you the option to compete in different type of competition like physique, before you get to big, and you can make money from modeling to finance your bodybuilding endeavor...

You've got a point brother. My mind can always change down the road, and maybe physique could happen to get a feel for the stage before going for bodybuilding.

Thanks all for the replies so far, hoping lots more comment. :D

Must say you sound very level headed and congrats on staying natural with your lofty goals and building a very good natural physique. It's really refreshing to see some one your age so sensible about the whole thing. Every time i don't have a great workout i nearly order more tren, old and weak willed :(

Im no expert but id say you've got good genes to be where you are at your age natural (and dedication of course)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
looking good brother.. I say do a few competitions on the natty level. I bet you could do very well in them

Honestly

You look great now..........do not be a bodybuilder as you will lose your attractive physique.......stay like that and maybe gain a little size......do not turn towards steroids......stay natural. Trust me.

Must say you sound very level headed and congrats on staying natural with your lofty goals and building a very good natural physique. It's really refreshing to see some one your age so sensible about the whole thing. Every time i don't have a great workout i nearly order more tren, old and weak willed :(

Im no expert but id say you've got good genes to be where you are at your age natural (and dedication of course)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Appreciate it my man. And remember, everyone has bad workouts, we are all human. NEVER GIVE UP!!

looking good brother.. I say do a few competitions on the natty level. I bet you could do very well in them

Thank you, and eh maybe. Not sure yet. Thanks for the advice tho, i love hearing advice from anyone. Positive or negative, it drives me !

Let's see the legs and back.

You got it. Keep in mind i'm dieting very strict with low carbs. So i'm very flat in the pictures. and also i'll try to have someone snap a back shot at the gym soon.

27wucyw.jpg

1zvrj7n.jpg

You look great now..........do not be a bodybuilder as you will lose your attractive physique.......stay like that and maybe gain a little size......do not turn towards steroids......stay natural. Trust me.

Apperiate the honest answer, but as for your comment: i can't say fully 100% i'll want to be a pro bodybuilder. I haven't seen what the community is like... but the goal physique I'm looking for is not attainable naturally. If it concerns you, this is the size I'd like to become eventually. I feel i have a similar base as him already, the round deltoids and arms. Antoine Vaillant - Simplyshredded.com - YouTube

Look good brotha, your well on your way!

:)

:yeahthat:

Dont change yourself too much bro. Take your time and take it as it comes, dont rush into roids.

ha...supp bottles on the ground...

Muscle'heads have empty supp bottles all over the place..as to where alcoholics have beer'cans..

:yeahthat:

Dont change yourself too much bro. Take your time and take it as it comes, dont rush into roids.

Very smart reply, and that's the mind set I have.

ha...supp bottles on the ground...

Muscle'heads have empty supp bottles all over the place..as to where alcoholics have beer'cans..

Yaaaaa buddy, my walmart vitamins !! And every bodybuilder should have a thing of oats on their desk lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131