over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cissus for joints?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just wondering who has tried this and what the results were..

Worked great for me... It's been a few years. Cissus also has some glucose disposal benefits as well. I recall getting some great pumps while using it

tried it but didnt notice any difference. however this may be one of those supplements thats needs a long period of time to be effective, and maybe i didnt take for long enough?

One of my friends said it did wonders for his shoulder so I have been taking it for about a week and am hoping it clears my shoulder pains up as well. Do you guys think it would have any benefit if it isn't actually the joint that hurts but rather the muscle?

Tried it for 3 months, never got a thing out of it!

I suppose it will depend of the type of pain/injury you have. I have CFS and fibromyalgia and i was hoping it may ease the pains in my knees, elbows and shoulders.

Took it for a year when I first found out I had lymes disease. It helped a lot. For the price I find tb500 better.

in general i like it and think its a good sup with lots of benniffits, the more i look the better it gets!

been using it for a while for hemeroid prevention, so far so good.

compared to curc its mild for joints but it seems to help a little.

I used it for my elbow and shoulders with great results. My wife cannot run without it. On the other hand, my brother tried it for his shoulders and received no benefit from it. Guess it depends on the underlying cause of the injury/pain. It does wonders for inflammation.

Multiple L shoulder surgeries and it worked wonders with me. Added more fish oils too.

Literally I've tried everything for my shoulder and I don't do any OH pressing anymore, Cissus was the only product that made a noticeable difference.

Multiple L shoulder surgeries and it worked wonders with me. Added more fish oils too.

Literally I've tried everything for my shoulder and I don't do any OH pressing anymore, Cissus was the only product that made a noticeable difference.

What type/brand of cissus areyou using bro?

I dont know which brand to buy. The prices range somuch. Literally half the pricce for some brands.

Those of you who have good results, what brand are you using.

Last edited:
Worked great for me... It's been a few years. Cissus also has some glucose disposal benefits as well. I recall getting some great pumps while using it

i thought it was in my head when i noticed better pumps. never seen anyone else say this on a board before.

no surgery yet for me, cant afford the time off work. same shit though.

i use about 3g a day fish oil and applied nutriceuticals osteo sport. i seem to respond better with a bit of glucosamine and condriotin added into the mix. its about the only thing keeping me off the table and away from the knife.

I can honestly say that Cissus truly has a drug like effect after using it after a few weeks. I used to have terrible knee pains from doing squats, but after adding Cissus I haven't had sore knees when I run....etc. I don't know if it truly does anything for Glucose disposal......that's the first time I heard that claim.

I dont know which brand to buy. The prices range somuch. Literally half the pricce for some brands.

Super Cissus by USP Labs is great. Bulk cissus also works but the taste is horrible!

I just used Nutra Planet's 5% ketosterones Cissus. I guess the lower % the better reviews are for joint relief. The higher percentage has other benefits i guess but I just needed help for my shoulder.

Reviews of 20% and 5% are insanely different, that's why I'm guessing there are so many diff reviews out there.

friend of mine gets very high quality cicuss extract in kg from chem company. very cheap...

I just used Nutra Planet's 5% ketosterones Cissus. I guess the lower % the better reviews are for joint relief. The higher percentage has other benefits i guess but I just needed help for my shoulder.

Reviews of 20% and 5% are insanely different, that's why I'm guessing there are so many diff reviews out there.

This is my understanding of it as well. The higher the percentage of ketosterones the better the pumps, lower percentage stuff is better for joints.

I've tried the Primaforce brand. Looking for some relief from knee pain, didn't help it at all. Got great pumps from it though. Of course that was before I learned that I should have bought something with a lower percentage of ketosterones.

I have used it for a shoulder injury along with TB500 and it helped ALOT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner