over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone ace year round

drillbit369

Registered
I know not many have experience with Trestolone ace ,but so far I love it. I'm running a low dose of 50mg EOD and have put on 6lbs in 2 weeks. My libido is sky high and stamina in the gym has went through the roof. What do you guys think of blasting and cruising with this compound? I think something like doing a 8 week blast a few times a year and running a cruise dose of 5mg EOD with hcg would be pretty decent. I don't have many options with supplements because I have to keep it legal and trestolone not being scheduled makes this a good choice for me. Here is a write up on it from mike Arnold.
Trestolone (Ment) Explained

Thanks guys

First glance read this is as trenbolone ace year round..stomach dropped. Couldnt imagine the damage from that.

You're probably going to want to cycle. AS are like any other drug and it's never as good as the first time. I can think of a number of compounds I cycled over the years and the second time around seems kind of lame compared to the first. I'd say cycle it once a year slightly increasing the dosage if you want to maximize the effect.

I know not many have experience with Trestolone ace ,but so far I love it. I'm running a low dose of 50mg EOD and have put on 6lbs in 2 weeks. My libido is sky high and stamina in the gym has went through the roof. What do you guys think of blasting and cruising with this compound? I think something like doing a 8 week blast a few times a year and running a cruise dose of 5mg EOD with hcg would be pretty decent. I don't have many options with supplements because I have to keep it legal and trestolone not being scheduled makes this a good choice for me. Here is a write up on it from mike Arnold.
Trestolone (Ment) Explained

Thanks guys

I don't think 5mg EOD is enough to cruise, you are talking about only 17.5mg weekly.

I reslly like this compound at 500mg weekly, running itvright now.

I don't think 5mg EOD is enough to cruise, you are talking about only 17.5mg weekly.

I reslly like this compound at 500mg weekly, running itvright now.

I've never responded to any compound like I have to trestolone. Only running 50mg EOD right now. I wouldn't want to cruise at over 10mg EOD, but that's just me.

You're probably going to want to cycle. AS are like any other drug and it's never as good as the first time. I can think of a number of compounds I cycled over the years and the second time around seems kind of lame compared to the first. I'd say cycle it once a year slightly increasing the dosage if you want to maximize the effect.

I see what your saying ,but this would be the only compound I will be running. It will be like HRT ,but trest instead of test. I'm sick of coming off an feeling like shit for a couple months and losing so much. I'm done playing yo-yo with my hormones. I think I'm finally to the point of either staying on or not at all. I understand that after a couple months I'll stop seeing the quick progress ,but as long as I'm maintaining I will be happy.

I think my main concern of staying on trest year round will be going to sterile. I still want to have kids one day and Looking at the wrote ups it's obvious that it shuts you down pretty hard, but running hcg could help me in that area. I understand it's a risk I have to take ,but I will take any pre cautions I can to prevent it.

I think sterility issues are individual...I've gotten my girl pregnant twice, and I've been on hormones for 10 years straight, both times she conceived I was on heavy doses and not using a drop of hcg..just my 2cents

I think sterility issues are individual...I've gotten my girl pregnant twice, and I've been on hormones for 10 years straight, both times she conceived I was on heavy doses and not using a drop of hcg..just my 2cents

Thank you for the piece of mind. I take after my father and his side of the family has never had a problem having kids. You just read horror stories of guys not being able to have kids after one cycle and what not and it definitely makes me concerned. I'm glad you were able to be in this game and still have a family. I hope I can do the same.

Funny you should ask this. I thought I was the only one doing this. I started a cruise a few days ago of 10mg ED. Mike Arnold said 50mg/week might be a good dose, but there is no scientific or anecdotal data for a cruise dose that i've seen.

We'll see how it works out. 5IU ED HGH, HCG 2x week. slin 3x/week preworkout.

I wont be blasting it again though and I last used it 5 months ago. For a blast, I prefer just tren, test, and an anabolic.

Last edited:

Ha! You Too? My balls are like raisinets and I'm like thinking there's no way my wife will get pregnant again? Number 3 in May...

Funny you should ask this. I thought I was the only one doing this. I started a cruise a few days ago of 10mg ED. Mike Arnold said 50mg/week might be a good dose, but there is no scientific or anecdotal data for a cruise dose that i've seen.

We'll see how it works out. 5IU ED HGH, HCG 2x week. slin 3x/week preworkout.

I wont be blasting it again though and I last used it 5 months ago. For a blast, I prefer just tren, test, and an anabolic.

Awesome to hear man! I think I'm going to stick with it then. Im glad I'm not the only one. I'm done running the harsh compounds and high doses. I feel like this is an awesome compound with great results without the horrible sides at moderate to low doses. I do wish there were logs and reviews on it. I guess we can be the guinea pigs lol

Ha! You Too? My balls are like raisinets and I'm like thinking there's no way my wife will get pregnant again? Number 3 in May...

Oh yeah! Lol I have one that's in the oven and will be ready July 6th..never did I think lightning would strike once, never mind twice!

What is this?

What mg per ml of each compound

its an interesting read, have always heard the name but never looked into it., thought it was to hard to find. if it is technically legal though why is it so hard to find?

From what I've read about trestolone it brings some pretty heavy estrogen sides. Are you running letro with it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131