over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What it takes to be a Men's Physique?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi guys,

I've two friends who are interested in Men's Physique and wants to know what it takes to reach there. They have been training for more than 10 years.

I would like to advice him but i'm more into the bb scene.

Could you advice diet, training, supplements, super supplements, etc?

He's a big fan of Sadik.

Thanks guys.

Just train upper body. Have skinny guy genetics. Blast gear. Have cute hair. Take as many selfies as possible

My first prep for my very first show had me looking to fit in perfectly with the Men's Physique guys. That was after 20 weeks of dieting and barely any real knowledge of anything at all bodybuilding related up until that point. I just listened to my trainer.

20 weeks. Thats it. Higher levels just weed out the guys with a lack of genetics and some more size is needed in the arms/chest/back and obviously the smallest waist possible. There really aint much more to it then that.

Maybe just some makeup, a very expensive haircut, and of course as BL225 mentioned, a selfie maniac mindset.

If it were me, I'd do typical bodybuilding training and dieting, while using low test with high tren and mast. HGH would also help

I wonder what kind of blast gear are they on.

Maybe lots of Var, Stana, Primo, Mast all at once.

Just train upper body. Have skinny guy genetics. Blast gear. Have cute hair. Take as many selfies as possible

The thing that puzzled me is that, how do these guys put on noticeable size while being lean year round.

I saw some of their pic offseason and they look like 7-8% BF.

My first prep for my very first show had me looking to fit in perfectly with the Men's Physique guys. That was after 20 weeks of dieting and barely any real knowledge of anything at all bodybuilding related up until that point. I just listened to my trainer.

20 weeks. Thats it. Higher levels just weed out the guys with a lack of genetics and some more size is needed in the arms/chest/back and obviously the smallest waist possible. There really aint much more to it then that.

Maybe just some makeup, a very expensive haircut, and of course as BL225 mentioned, a selfie maniac mindset.

I wondered how they manage to keep that waist so small. I will eventually evolve into classic bodybuilding cause they seem to be getting bigger

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Take a look at the lineup on the national level. Physique is def evolving more into a aesthetics BB class. Guys who are winning are on the bigger side. Days of the Abercrombie model look are gone. I just wish we would be judged on legs too. Switch to MMA shorts or something that shows friggin legs!

I have alot of friends that compete MP including nationals and most of them party and eat shit unless it's 8 weeks out of a show. Some of their coaches tell them no squats and deadlifts to keep the waist small and no real thick back. And none of the guys I know who do MP come off gear.

For most guys I know it's the "in thing" to do now, everyone wants to put "Nationally Qualified" on their instagram or become a self proclaimed "online trainer" :rolleyes: :banghead:

This is me, minus the cute hair. I train legs as hard as I can once a week but my knees only allow me to achieve muscular sticks.
Will I have to wear make up and get my eye brows waxed?

In all seriousness, I've dropped down to 210Lbs for health reasons, I have knees that barely allow walking, let alone heavy training, and I think I could do well in men's physique without killing myself like I was, trying to be someone I was not genetically meant to be.

I suppose I would have to ditch the chest hair?
Hahaha :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 1,479
I wonder what their cycle looks like?

Never coming off??

The thing that puzzled me is that, how do these guys put on noticeable size while being lean year round.

I saw some of their pic offseason and they look like 7-8% BF.

They eat clean year round, do daily cardio, and eat slightly over maintanence calories. It only takes around 400 calories beyond maintanence to grow.
If they're like me they run low doses of hardening AAS year round.

You look great.

I wonder how their low dose cycle year round looks like.

This is me, minus the cute hair. I train legs as hard as I can once a week but my knees only allow me to achieve muscular sticks.

In all seriousness, I've dropped down to 210Lbs for health reasons, I have knees that barely allow walking, let alone heavy training, and I think I could do well in men's physique without killing myself like I was, trying to be someone I was not genetically meant to be.

You look great.

I wonder how their low dose cycle year round looks like.

I would guess test prop, tren ace, and masteron at 50mg each 3 times a week.
Maybe some anavar and winstrol for orals.
One of the top men's physique guys at my former gym is the local serostim dealer so throw in 1iu of serostim per day.

I would watch some of Jerry Ward's more recent videos detailing his transition from bodybuilder to figure, he goes into changes in diet, changes in mindset etc.

I'm far less knowledgeable but It's a change I've been making lately (i do not compete though) just because I'm bored of the old-school bulk/cut ways and i'm at a point where, i know this sounds crazy to a lot of you, but i actually don't want to look that big in clothes anymore.

I'm far from there yet as I have a lot of changes I need to figure out, but a few changes I've made over the past 6-8 months:

Diet: I no longer count calories or macros or anything, although from years of experience I can tell you they are around 1200-1900 per day, no way in hell I'm eating over 2000. I eat when I'm hungry (physiologically not psychologically) which comes down to 5-8 times per day. Each meal I have a bit of protein, probably 15-35 grams, and on training days a bit of starch (potatoes or oats) and on non-training days a bit of fibrous carbs (squash, kale, spinach, mushrooms etc.). The portions just depend on how hungry I am. My fat is around 15-25 grams from fish oil.

Training: Weight training is identical, low volume HIT. Cardio is currently at 3 hours per week, will likely increase to 5-6 hours per week. Hiking, biking, a lot of more fun outdoor stuff.

Supplements: None, just my usual TRT.

Like I said it's been a bit over 6 months and I'm still adapting to this. I don't have an on/off season since I don't compete. Most of the week my calories are on the lower side, closer to 12-1400. Everyone told me this would cause all kinds of issues, metabolic-damage, immune damage etc. but so far I've lost zero strength, all my measurements are still the same (except waist), blood pressure, HR and lipids have improved dramatically, no colds or flus or anything out of the ordinary.

I'm looking forward to adding more cardio as my body is leaner but not as lean as I'd like and it seems I respond more to activity than to lack of food (I can't really lower it any more anyway)..... I'm still 5'8 and about 193, waist around 30.5.... I'm counting on eventually losing some size as my cardio becomes more and more but that's fine with me, like I said i needed something new.

LOL muscular sticks haha.

right there with ya, man. my knees (especially the right one) are murder. legs are cut but not big compared to the rest of my body.
but i'm 45, in good shape, and i really don't give a fuck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131