over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work while on dnp?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone know what it would look like or speculate how messed up it would look?

110% or expect to regret it!

Stewie I would love to get ur spin on this brother

high fasted blood sugar

and other markers that would indicate that you are dehydrated. (these of course, would depend on how dehydrated you get).

There's a few known chemistry, hepatic, blood cell, renal and hormonal alterations from DNP.

It boils down to dosage and duration. I've never seen anyone's lab's durning or after a run with DNP. All I can do here is go off of different papers I've read on these particulars. Again, dosage and duration would play a big role in any of the possible acute manifestations.

I would suspect one could see a decrease in Na (sodium) and Cl- (chloride) levels. Possibility of an increase in K+ (potassium). A decrease in both glucose and triglycerides. Possibility of a decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol. An acute increase in serum creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen) levels, based on this, there would be a decrease in eGFR. Which this may be from acute tubular necrosis. Possibly a decrease in CO2 levels (from hyperventilating--high resperation rate) and an increase in serum pH levels. Possible WBC (white blood cell) changes--- increase of eosinophilis (eosinophilia) and low level of neutrophils (neutropaenia). Possibility of a decrease in T3 and T4 levels. Being that DNP can be hepatotoxic in higher doses, the possibility of increased AST, ALT and GGT levels. In more of a therapeutic dose if one has NAFLD (non alcoholic fatty liver disease) one could see a decrease in liver values.

Very interested in what micro2000, gotgame or b_cornelius may think?

Last edited:
high fasted blood sugar

and other markers that would indicate that you are dehydrated. (these of course, would depend on how dehydrated you get).

Does dnp increase or decrease fasted glucose levels? I thought it decreases them?

Literally just had blood work done on it last week. Hdl was slightly low (could have been even without dnp), glucose was 86 even I had just eaten 50g carbs 1.5 hours prior, BUN creatinine were both elevated, AST was elevated but I had trained the day before, ALK phos was elevated, calcium was elevated (which has me nervous and I'm hoping is either from calcium pyruvate or too much vitamin D, WBC were low, and MCH was low which has been for quite some time (still trying to figure that one out).

Very interested to hear how other bloods have been on it. The only things I've been stumped on are low WBC, low MCH (finger prick hemo is always high when I donate blood), and high calcium.

Last edited:
There's a few known chemistry, hepatic, blood cell, renal and hormonal alterations from DNP.

It boils down to dosage and duration. I've never seen anyone's lab's durning or after a run with DNP. All I can do here is go off of different papers I've read on these particulars. Again, dosage and duration would play a big role in any of the possible acute manifestations.

I would suspect one could see a decrease in Na (sodium) and Cl- (chloride) levels. Possibility of an increase in K+ (potassium). A decrease in both glucose and triglycerides. Possibility of a decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol. An acute increase in serum creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen) levels, based on this, there would be a decrease in eGFR. Which this may be from acute tubular necrosis. Possibly a decrease in CO2 levels (from hyperventilating--high resperation rate) and an increase in serum pH levels. Possible WBC (white blood cell) changes--- increase of eosinophilis (eosinophilia) and low level of neutrophils (neutropaenia). Possibility of a decrease in T3 and T4 levels. Being that DNP can be hepatotoxic in higher doses, the possibility of increased AST, ALT and GGT levels. In more of a therapeutic dose if one has NAFLD (non alcoholic fatty liver disease) one could see a decrease in liver values.

Thanks man like always over the top notch info brother!!

Literally just had blood work done on it last week. Hdl was slightly low (could have been even without dnp), glucose was 86 even I had just eaten 50g carbs 1.5 hours prior, BUN creatinine were both elevated, AST was elevated but I had trained the day before, ALK phos was elevated, calcium was elevated (which has me nervous and I'm hoping is either from calcium pyruvate or too much vitamin D, WBC were low, and MCH was low which has been for quite some time (still trying to figure that one out).

Very interested to hear how other bloods have been on it. The only things I've been stumped on are low WBC, low MCH (finger prick hemo is always high when I donate blood), and high calcium.

Thanks man! Never seen anyone that did bloods then

Are you on any GH or thyroid hormones? If you are, this may explain your elevated calcium levels. Some AI's can cause an elevation in alk phos. May also be a cause for an elevated calcium levels through bone resorption. Exmestane is known for this. How much Vit. D are you taking?

Your low MCH may be an indication of early iron deficiency...

Last edited:
Are you on any GH or thyroid hormones? If you are, this may explain your elevated calcium levels. Some AI's can cause an elevation in alk phos. May also be a cause for an elevated calcium levels through bone resorption. Exmestane is known for this. How much Vit. D are you taking?

No gh or thyroid hormones were used. I was using anastrozole at .25mg twice a week. I've been on 10,000iu vitamin D for a long time.

I had my ferritin come back at 148, she wouldn't run a full iron panel like i asked. Could this still mean iron deficiency? It's been like that for over a year and a half and possibly longer even before I started blood donations.

Curious, how long have you been taking 10k ius of Vit D? Is this a daily dose, or total weekly dose? Was this recommend by your primary care provider? If this wasn't suggested by your primary care provider, I would suggest that you drop the vitamin D. And consider upping your Vitamin K intake.

More than likely the cause of your hypercalcemia (elevated calcium) and hyperphosphatasemia (elevated alkaline phosphatase) is from hypervitaminosis D (toxic levels of vitamin D).

Are you taking metformin by chance? If so I'd suggest dropping this as well. Metformin can also cause elevation in alkaline phosphatase. Which could possibly exacerbate your elevated alkaline phosphatase.

As for your ferritin, those levels aren't suggestive of iron deficiency. Yet, a full iron panel would be helpful.

Curious, how long have you been taking 10k ius of Vit D? Is this a daily dose, or total weekly dose? Was this recommend by your primary care provider? If this wasn't suggested by your primary care provider, I would suggest that you drop the vitamin D. And consider upping your Vitamin K intake.

More than likely the cause of your hypercalcemia (elevated calcium) and hyperphosphatasemia (elevated alkaline phosphatase) is from hypervitaminosis D (toxic levels of vitamin D).

Are you taking metformin by chance? If so I'd suggest dropping this as well. Metformin can also cause elevation in alkaline phosphatase. Which could possibly exacerbate your elevated alkaline phosphatase.

As for your ferritin, those levels aren't suggestive of iron deficiency. Yet, a full iron panel would be helpful.

Been taking 10,000 iu daily for 6+ months. It was not suggested by my primary care provider.

I have not been taking metformin.

I'm going to try for a full iron panel next week. I'm very curious what's going on with my low mch. I've read too much zinc with not enough copper could also be a probable cause?

Do you remember what your creatinine was set at?

Would this be due to being dehydrated and it'll go back to normal once the DNP is fully out of his system?

high fasted blood sugar

).

This and lowered triglycerides. Only things I've ever noticed was different while on dnp vs off and I've had blood drawn multiple times while on and off. Never did it to compare, but blood sugar is consistently elevated and triglycerides lowered while on dnp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does GH elevate calcium levels? I've ran bloodwork while on MK677, and also while taking 6000 iu of Vitamin D daily (which I stopped), and my levels came back high (10.7; reference range: 8.7-10.2). But I'm also in my early twenties so maybe that can account for it?

I might find out.
Getting bloodwork done this week then was going to run DNP at 250mg ED for 3 weeks.
Guess I could get bloodwork done again after dropping the DNP.

All you, Stewie. I don't have the knowledge you have on this subject.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Why does GH elevate calcium levels? I've ran bloodwork while on MK677, and also while taking 6000 iu of Vitamin D daily (which I stopped), and my levels came back high (10.7; reference range: 8.7-10.2). But I'm also in my early twenties so maybe that can account for it?

Quick short answer.

Our parathyroid glands and calcitonin regulates calcium homeostasis.

With too much growth hormone, this can stimulate our parathyroid gland to release calcium from our bones. As well stimulates our kidneys to release a form of vitamin D--- 1,25(OH)2D. Which then aids in calcium uptake in our intestinal tract.

Again, this was a quick overview without great detail.

Quick short answer.

Our parathyroid glands and calcitonin regulates calcium homeostasis.

With too much growth hormone, this can stimulate our parathyroid gland to release calcium from our bones. As well stimulates our kidneys to release a form of vitamin D--- 1,25(OH)2D. Which then aids in calcium uptake in our intestinal tract.

Again, this was a quick overview without great detail.
Still appreciate it! Thank you. Stuff like this needs to be known more commonly as high calcium levels can sometimes throw people down a wild chase.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity