advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH : Liver can't convert more than 3 iu's at a time?

Pinnacle

Newbies
There has been debate over this topic.Some claim injecting more than 3 iu's at one time is a waste and that in order for it to be effective keep your dose at/or under 3 iu's.

Here's one post from a guy claiming this...

RedBaron said:
There is certainly a limited capacity for the liver with respect to conversion of HGH into growth factors (IGF-1 and other GH fractions) during a given period of time. That limit for the vast majority seems to be about 3 IU's at any given time.

So in fact if this is true,how do the pro's dose their HGH in respect to the higher doses they are (supposedly) to take.Say an individual is running 15 iu's ED,would he split that dose over 5 shots per day(at 3 iu's per)? Or just do 5 iu's AM/5 iu's early afternoon/5 iu's before bed?

~Pinnacle~

Everyone's body assimalates things differently. Pros may be able to use more than 3iu at one time. Its all individual in my opnion on how much gear, protien, carbs etc, one can use at any given time.

Last edited:
HGH

Worked my way up to 6iu ED over 7 months, I took my GH 2iu morning, 2iu PWO and 2iu before bed. Over the last two months I stwiched till 2iu morning and the rest (4iu) before bed and its working allot better and I am 28 by the way. I just think GH for me anyway is better used at higher doses before bed, when my body needs it most and looking at my results I dont think its wasted. Good to see you over here pinnacle I enjoy reading your posts, you know your stuff. Red Baron is also very smart about GH. But think there is people out there who can use more than 3iu a shot. IMO

9iu in one shot ??

ag-guys said:
I've done up to 9 IUs per day, and it was surely different from 3IUs, so it did work fine.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

I run 10 iu's ED....5 iu's Am/5 iu's early afternoon

Works perfect for me.I just would like to here some of the Pro's thougts on this topic.Redbaron posts this over and over again with nothing to back it up ie clinical studies. Ppl on the board he hangs on are taking this as gospel.As you can tell,I disagree.

~Pinnacle~

wE All know, i hope, that different brands of HGH work differently at the same dosage... i have been hearing that Kexing HGH works better at atleast 6iu's ED or EOD... i know that serono works well at 2-3 ED or EOD... so differnet brands different results at different dose...

I feel that HGH will and does work best when taking in the AM , after training and high dose at bedtime... like 2iu AM...2iu post training...4-6 iu bed time.. no test to prove it just individual experience... I know guys do well at 6ius at night only....

So when PHIL said he would recommend 10ius on MONDAYS, what would we think of that???

Was he serious??

IIRC maximum stimulation of igf-1 in the liver is achieved at approximately 6-7 iu/day. But you gotta remember that GH works through some other mechanisms as well, for example wrt lipolysis.

Pinnacle, there are studies wrt igf-1 stimulation if you look at pubmed.

KillerStack said:
IIRC maximum stimulation of igf-1 in the liver is achieved at approximately 6-7 iu/day. But you gotta remember that GH works through some other mechanisms as well, for example wrt lipolysis.

Pinnacle, there are studies wrt igf-1 stimulation if you look at pubmed.
I'm aware that HGH stimulates the formation of IGF.HGH does not transform into IGF-1 and IGF-2 they are encoded by two different genes which are expressed differentially in different tissues and at different times of development.IGF-1 is produced constitutively in the liver. It is produced also locally in many other tissues including kidney, heart, lung, fat tissues, and various glandular tissues. IGF-1 is produced also by chondroblasts, fibroblasts, and osteoclasts.
I've yet to find anything on pubmed that states the liver can only handle 3 ui in a certain time frame.I certainly think you can shoot more than 3 ius at once still benfit from it.Granted spreading the doses out throughout the day is best.But if a person is running 15-20 iu's ED,I can't see him doing 5-6 shots every day.more like 3 larger dose shots...see my point?

~Pinnacle~

Attachments

• igfstructure.gif
    igfstructure.gif
    4 KB · Views: 888
Pinnacle said:
I've yet to find anything on pubmed that states the liver can only handle 3 ui in a certain time frame.I certainly think you can shoot more than 3 ius at once still benfit from it.Granted spreading the doses out throughout the day is best.But if a person is running 15-20 iu's ED,I can't see him doing 5-6 shots every day.more like 3 larger dose shots...see my point?

~Pinnacle~
Yeah, I see your point now. All I can remember was some study that showed higher igf-1 stimulation from breaking the daily dosage up into 2 shots - I think it was 75% of the dose at night and 25% in the morning.

hmmmmmmmmm

i know a guy who does 12 iu a day and hes definitly looking bigger and leaner than when he was on less. i think it deppends on how long you have been using gh and how much as to how much you can assimilate just like anabolics. you build a tolerance and you want to be able to use the least ammount to get the best results. ive never done more than 6 iu of serostim but i have done it 2 iu a day in the morning and taken it iv and had the best results like that. i was verry lean all the time and just didnt need more than 2 iu. but when i stopped iv use i had to use 4-6 iu. not suggesting anything just stating a fact on what happened.

Guys that are using 10iu's of Jintropin is = to 3 iu's of Nutropin or Humatrope. If you are using a large amont it is best to divide throughout the day and wouldn't hurt to even wake up in the middle of the night to take an injection.

Using 7 iu's a day divided into 2 doses

I use to think that was a lot, but more and more I am hearing dosages like 10 iu to 15 iu's a day if you really want to see the muscle hyperthrophy benefits. I only have experience with jinotropin. It definately keeps me lean, but as far as muscle hyperthrophy I have yet to see any better gains than AAS use would provide. Would really like to know if there is something I could be doing different in ways of administration that would change my experiences.

IV?

Wouldn't injecting GH though IV lower the half life of it a lot? I've read that when injecting it SubQ, the halflife is about 30 minutes. Less when putting it into a muscle and even less through IV. So what is the theory behind using GH through IV??? Your results are very interesting none the less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131