over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno surgery

mikeyt869

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
who does the best work that priced decent amongst the better surgeons? Prices i have got ranged from 2700 to 8000 most being between 6000 and 7800. The prices are kind of rediculous i think, for 2685 i believe dr. Thomas C. Wiener will do a gland removal plus liposuction. This is the most reseonable ive heard of yet, what surgeons do you guys recomend has anyone used wiener?

i remember a thread awhile ago maybe half a year or more that had good surgeon recommendations but i cant find it, any help bro's?

ever thought of travelling to europe mate? poland is the best for surgery. normally about half the price of what we pay in the uk and same quality surgeons. think its around £2000 for gyno surgery in poland

dam is gyno surgery realy nescarry these days? arent there other ways of turning the process around or is just too late? maybe they should have been more tuned into how they tits were looking huh?

dam is gyno surgery realy nescarry these days? arent there other ways of turning the process around or is just too late? maybe they should have been more tuned into how they tits were looking huh?

during puberty it developed thats where 99% came from, when you were fifteen did you feel you "tits" everyday and make sure their wasnt and glandular tissue?

The price the surgeon gives you is about half of the cost. Thats what he charges to do the procedure but you will also have to pay the hospital to use the O.R. which is around $1000-1500 and you'll have to pay the anesthesiologist around $750-1000. If they remove any tissue they have to send it to a lab to test it which cost around $200.

I have heard of some bros that were able to get their health insurance to pay for it though. Try to convince them that it's painful and unbearable.

Good luck

I had my gyno cut out about 20 years ago, It cost about $4800 then and my insurance paid 80%. I had a good plastic surgeon in NJ do it, one that many of my BB friends were going to at the time. I don't think too many insurances will pay for this anymore but you could try. I think it was the best bang for my buck as I never had a problem again and took lots of test after.

I USED DR WIENER MYSELF BEST 2600 IVE SPENT BABY CAME OUT GOOD!

during puberty it developed thats where 99% came from, when you were fifteen did you feel you "tits" everyday and make sure their wasnt and glandular tissue?

Since it was from puberty any chance your insurance will cover a portion?

A50# i havent tried yet i might in the next week or so, thats kaoz thats the kind of info i like to hear. Im just a little worried about fluid buildup that can stay around after the surgery making your chest look puffy. I want my chest to look good, so i kinda want the surgeon to put drains in for a week.

If they do it right, they should put drains in. One of mine did clog up and i developed a hematoma which broke out in about two weeks. After that they both looked great. Usually you can't do chest for a week or two anyway. Like I said if they do it right and get all the gland then you will never have to worry again.

I had my gyno cut out about 20 years ago, It cost about $4800 then and my insurance paid 80%. I had a good plastic surgeon in NJ do it, one that many of my BB friends were going to at the time. I don't think too many insurances will pay for this anymore but you could try. I think it was the best bang for my buck as I never had a problem again and took lots of test after.

Any tips for fellow PM members to help get insurance to help cover surgery?
80% covered would be great.

Look for a plastic surgeon that is on your jobs insurance plan and network. Make sure it is a Plastic surgeon and not some MD just wanting to cut ya up. Go look at his work and talk to him about the surgery.

When you go in for the consultation, make sure you tell him that you are wanting the surgery done because it is very painful and hurts. In order for the insurance to even look at it, it has to have the right ICD-9 codes written down for PAIN. Most insurances, like Blue Cross, will cover this surgery if pain is the reason....this isn't a for sure though, so not 100% success here.

You can tell him that it makes you depressed because people have always made fun of you since High School. Tell him that it formed when you were going through pubertal years, and that is has progressively gotten worse since that period.

Tell him, that is hurts to lie down on your stomach or when your wife/GF lays on you. Heck, tell him it hurts when people brush up on you.

There may be an ICD-9 code for cancer as well if I remember correctly.

Most surgeons are gonna drill you with the "Do you take any hormones or steroids?" question so just know that ahead of time. Just state NO! They will probably ask if you take any supplements, and i'd just say no to that as well, as some MD/surgeons can really bias toward any of that stuff. The most i'd admit to would be a multi-vit and maybe fish oil caps. I wouldn't mention anything else currently or ever in your past.

Tell them you workout and try to take care of yourself in hopes that your situation will improve, but that it just seems to do nothing for it. Make yourself sound healthy.

Now if you have been on most oral AAS, or certain Aromatase Inhibitors, like are usually used during cycles, then you may want to quit way in advance or else when they do the blood panel tests, your cholesterol is gonna be jacked up....they will have a clue if you are jacked up with muscles and a low HDL, low LDL, and crappy triglyceride levels. So stop the orals MONTHS in advance.

Don't act like you know anything about AI's, AAS, or anything illegal or"cutting edge" either....;)

A good MD, or rather one of his nurse's will work with the insurances for you. Try to find one that will take care of this for you, because working with them on your own doesn't really get you anywhere from all that I know. Don't be afraid to switch surgeons if you think they will not work with the insurance, remember they work for you.

The surgery itself is failry painless in my experience. Get total gland removal! They'll probably talk you out of it, but tell them to get as much as they can and any ductal branching as well. Make sure they do at least some lipo to go along with the excision. The lipo is what causes most of the brusing and swelling, but it is worth it in my opinion, for much of the soft tissue removal (not glandular or hard tissue). A lot of these plastic surgeons leave just enough so that you have a chance of a reflare, and then they can go back in and charge you more for the touch-up. Tell them to remove the whole gland, or as much as they can + lipo.

The actual excision doesn't hurt hardly at all, the lipo is what causes more pain. My surgery, they only had to do minor lipo, so I had small amount of bruising. Bruising and soreness will also pend on the surgeons experience with the surgery and his slight of hand, so find a good one at any chance you get.

After the surgery, there is not pain, they next few days afterwards there is some tenderness, but not much more than that for most.

Most surgeons will pre-order a chest compression vest for you to wear post-surgery. My recommendation is to wear this thing as long as you can. I wore mine for 6 weeks! Besides the surgeons experience, I feel the vest is the most important thing. You may or may not need a vest with drain tubes....I didn't need the tubes.

I had my surgery after being off AAS for 10 months. I started up low dose test and Oxandrolone post-cycle for healing purposes only. I'm not recommending this, just sharing my experience as well as what some others have done.

I was back in the gym at about 4 weeks. Really, i would not try to do much during this time outside of some calves. If you get your heart rate up, or start excercising early, your chest will swell up. IMO, i'd recommend just taking the month off and enjoy yourself....but still try to eat correctly. I'd cut out cardio + lifting for at least 3-4 weeks post-surgery. At that point, you will be able to start adding some things in fairly quickly.

I had hernia surgery done the same time as my gyno surgery, so mine was a little more extensive. I had my embilical hernia fixed. I'm not sure if I just have a high pain tolerance or if my surgeon was that good, but none of this hurt me at all. My hernia took me out for 8-12 weeks from doing any squats/deads though.

My surgery for the gyno was around 5,000, but the insurance covered 70% of it, so I only hadto pay 30% of the costs. I think my hernia was around 4,500 as well. I think I paid right around 2,000 for both.

As a note, some surgeons may split the cost between the excision and the liposuction. You can get the excision fairly cheap, but the lipo costs the most from what I have seen. But be sure to get both if possible.

This is all based on costs within the USA. Now in places like Brazil, gyno removal only costs like $300.00;)

Hope some of this helped some:)

BMJ

Last edited:
Nadler used to practice in New Jersey a few years back until he got in trouble. He used to post on the old boards in the 90's with Dan Duchaine et al....ie Elitefitness Select, etc. I think the other one was Silverman, or something like that...can't remember.

BMJ

Nadler is passed

Nadler used to practice in New Jersey a few years back until he got in trouble. He used to post on the old boards in the 90's with Dan Duchaine et al....ie Elitefitness Select, etc. I think the other one was Silverman, or something like that...can't remember.

BMJ

Sadly, Dr. Bruce Nadler took his and his wife's life maybe a year ago. You can search for it at t-nation.

I remember Bruce Nadler, yes he was another good and well known doctor. Just as MR BJM says, make it seem like they need to do it and it hurt, do not disclose you take anything, let them assume.
Mine was done 20 years ago with Blue Cross/ Blue Sheild when insurance rates were no big deal, things have changed with insurance so you will need to sell it to your doctor and your insurance company. Make sure you have it confirmed by your insurance that they are covering it as I had one friend "thought it was covered" and he ended up having to pay it all out of pocket.

Look for a plastic surgeon that is on your jobs insurance plan and network. Make sure it is a Plastic surgeon and not some MD just wanting to cut ya up. Go look at his work and talk to him about the surgery.

When you go in for the consultation, make sure you tell him that you are wanting the surgery done because it is very painful and hurts. In order for the insurance to even look at it, it has to have the right ICD-9 codes written down for PAIN. Most insurances, like Blue Cross, will cover this surgery if pain is the reason....this isn't a for sure though, so not 100% success here.

You can tell him that it makes you depressed because people have always made fun of you since High School. Tell him that it formed when you were going through pubertal years, and that is has progressively gotten worse since that period.

Tell him, that is hurts to lie down on your stomach or when your wife/GF lays on you. Heck, tell him it hurts when people brush up on you.

There may be an ICD-9 code for cancer as well if I remember correctly.

Most surgeons are gonna drill you with the "Do you take any hormones or steroids?" question so just know that ahead of time. Just state NO! They will probably ask if you take any supplements, and i'd just say no to that as well, as some MD/surgeons can really bias toward any of that stuff. The most i'd admit to would be a multi-vit and maybe fish oil caps. I wouldn't mention anything else currently or ever in your past.

Tell them you workout and try to take care of yourself in hopes that your situation will improve, but that it just seems to do nothing for it. Make yourself sound healthy.

Now if you have been on most oral AAS, or certain Aromatase Inhibitors, like are usually used during cycles, then you may want to quit way in advance or else when they do the blood panel tests, your cholesterol is gonna be jacked up....they will have a clue if you are jacked up with muscles and a low HDL, low LDL, and crappy triglyceride levels. So stop the orals MONTHS in advance.

Don't act like you know anything about AI's, AAS, or anything illegal or"cutting edge" either....;)

A good MD, or rather one of his nurse's will work with the insurances for you. Try to find one that will take care of this for you, because working with them on your own doesn't really get you anywhere from all that I know. Don't be afraid to switch surgeons if you think they will not work with the insurance, remember they work for you.

The surgery itself is failry painless in my experience. Get total gland removal! They'll probably talk you out of it, but tell them to get as much as they can and any ductal branching as well. Make sure they do at least some lipo to go along with the excision. The lipo is what causes most of the brusing and swelling, but it is worth it in my opinion, for much of the soft tissue removal (not glandular or hard tissue). A lot of these plastic surgeons leave just enough so that you have a chance of a reflare, and then they can go back in and charge you more for the touch-up. Tell them to remove the whole gland, or as much as they can + lipo.

The actual excision doesn't hurt hardly at all, the lipo is what causes more pain. My surgery, they only had to do minor lipo, so I had small amount of bruising. Bruising and soreness will also pend on the surgeons experience with the surgery and his slight of hand, so find a good one at any chance you get.

After the surgery, there is not pain, they next few days afterwards there is some tenderness, but not much more than that for most.

Most surgeons will pre-order a chest compression vest for you to wear post-surgery. My recommendation is to wear this thing as long as you can. I wore mine for 6 weeks! Besides the surgeons experience, I feel the vest is the most important thing. You may or may not need a vest with drain tubes....I didn't need the tubes.

I had my surgery after being off AAS for 10 months. I started up low dose test and Oxandrolone post-cycle for healing purposes only. I'm not recommending this, just sharing my experience as well as what some others have done.

I was back in the gym at about 4 weeks. Really, i would not try to do much during this time outside of some calves. If you get your heart rate up, or start excercising early, your chest will swell up. IMO, i'd recommend just taking the month off and enjoy yourself....but still try to eat correctly. I'd cut out cardio + lifting for at least 3-4 weeks post-surgery. At that point, you will be able to start adding some things in fairly quickly.

I had hernia surgery done the same time as my gyno surgery, so mine was a little more extensive. I had my embilical hernia fixed. I'm not sure if I just have a high pain tolerance or if my surgeon was that good, but none of this hurt me at all. My hernia took me out for 8-12 weeks from doing any squats/deads though.

My surgery for the gyno was around 5,000, but the insurance covered 70% of it, so I only hadto pay 30% of the costs. I think my hernia was around 4,500 as well. I think I paid right around 2,000 for both.

As a note, some surgeons may split the cost between the excision and the liposuction. You can get the excision fairly cheap, but the lipo costs the most from what I have seen. But be sure to get both if possible.

This is all based on costs within the USA. Now in places like Brazil, gyno removal only costs like $300.00;)

Hope some of this helped some:)

BMJ

Thanks!

This is GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you for your time BMJ!

Sadly, Dr. Bruce Nadler took his and his wife's life maybe a year ago. You can search for it at t-nation.

OMG! Man, I actually never knew anything about that:eek:

That is really sad, I can't believe he did that. He was a cool guy to converse with at times, especially back in the late 90's when he hit the boards up more. He had some good points on HGH use. He only used 1iu per day and it put him back in the normal range, granted he was older.

I'm disappointed in his actions reading this, but will check out T-Nation to as well. God Bless his wife:(

Thanks for the compliments, and like upeccmi stated, it may be much different now considering the recent events in our economy, etc. But it is usually one of those things that you will not know until you actually go in and see for yourself. So it never hurts to at least go and get some opinion, regardless of whether it is accepted by the insurance.

Sorry for the spelling errors in the original post, I was dead tired last night:)

BMJ

who does the best work that priced decent amongst the better surgeons? Prices i have got ranged from 2700 to 8000 most being between 6000 and 7800. The prices are kind of rediculous i think, for 2685 i believe dr. Thomas C. Wiener will do a gland removal plus liposuction. This is the most reseonable ive heard of yet, what surgeons do you guys recomend has anyone used wiener?

I used Dr Weiner myself. It was a great investment and don't regret it. $2600 well spent. I could get it done in dallas for less than 5-6k. I couldn't believe Weiner was so inexpensive and he does many so lots of experience. Well worth the drive down to Galvaston.
Oh yeah $2600 was the total for everything: surgeon fees/ anesthia/ op room.

PM me if you wish

I searched every doc out there and used a doc in Philly Pa. Looked at the whole east coast and while cost was a factor the final outcome was more important. A close friend went to just a doc with a scalpel I guess and now he has two indentations. Adrian Lo is the docs name and it was very cost comptetitive and even though the recuperation sucked my chest looks better than ever. He has a free consultation and is not a sales type of doc - I am very happy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear