over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAs? Help?

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
I am going to add these to my supplements if I can get a little more information. I want to know how much you guys use throughout the day. I see the serving size is like 6 grams protein. Do you add this to your existing diet? Do you utilize them before - during - after workout?

Just wondering if you guys could let me know how you take them. I am really interested in how Phil personally uses them. I have tried searching but came up with nothing.

Thanks!

It's just a protein supplement. Use it when you need protein. And there's like 5 LBA threads a day here. What did you type in the search box, rofl?

I am going to add these to my supplements if I can get a little more information. I want to know how much you guys use throughout the day. I see the serving size is like 6 grams protein. Do you add this to your existing diet? Do you utilize them before - during - after workout?

Just wondering if you guys could let me know how you take them. I am really interested in how Phil personally uses them. I have tried searching but came up with nothing.

Thanks!

Why dont you send Phil a PM? He would probably be delighted to see that he has "got mail". :D

I know its a protein supplement. In order to get say 30 grams of protein at a time with it that would be 5 servings so, 1 pound would last for 6 shakes? Thats pretty expensive. I was just wondering how others used this. I know it's just protein/aminos.

And yes, I did a search but as you said, didn't want to read through 10000 posts for a simple answer.

Use 3-5 tablespoons with about 12 ounces water between meals. Do this 3-5 times a day. You may also choose to use them however you like. I don't believe there is a set-in-stone right way or wrong way to use LBAs. Use them before, during and right after training. Use as much as you want, need and/or can afford.

**broken link removed**

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA dudes that funny!

Like cachexic said, it's just a protein supplement. use it as you would any other source. Or use it in place of something else. Or use it in addition to something else.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA dudes that funny!

Like cachexic said, it's just a protein supplement. use it as you would any other source. Or use it in place of something else. Or use it in addition to something else.

Is that your wife in your avatar? She's gorgeous.

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle...I give it a squeeze and fill my mouth up...I go through 1/2 a bottle a day or 3 servings...so I guess Im drinking about 10TBL a chug.
I think 3-5TBL is plenty for most, imo...I just dont care enough to take the time to actually measure out the gooey delight.

Somewhere in the day, almost everyday I have a can of tuna. I could eat it right out of the can. No big deal. Everyone in the office smells when I'm eating it too! :D Can of tuna is about 14grams of protein. 3 tablespoons of LBA's is 18grams of protein. So for me its clear that LBA's win for two reasons. Dont have to open a can of tuna at work. And I get a few more grams of protein with the LBA's at a smaller amount in weight.

Now I save the tuna till I get home as a late night snack, with a spoon of LBA's. Chocolate tuna! imagine that! :p

Chocolate tuna and finish it off with a warm glass of Mocha with 3 tbsp of LBA. Thats a 50gram late nite snack protein. :)

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle...I give it a squeeze and fill my mouth up...I go through 1/2 a bottle a day or 3 servings...so I guess Im drinking about 10TBL a chug.
I think 3-5TBL is plenty for most, imo...I just dont care enough to take the time to actually measure out the gooey delight.

Thats what she said.....win?

to the OP... sip them out of the bottle whenever you like between meals. Your over thinking it.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone that replied! I will give them a try!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws