advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need a presciption for Humalog but Not for Humulin R?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I went to my local walmart in florida and then to double check at CVS and it seems like i need a script to buy Humalog but i dont need one if i buy Humulin R? Why? I really wanted to use Humalog with the Mutant/Milos Sarcev protocol.

The only reason you don't need a prescription to buy Humulin R is diabetics need to have emergency access to insulin.

The only reason you don't need a prescription to buy Humulin R is diabetics need to have emergency access to insulin.

Hmm so how do most bodybuilders get Humalog? You dont see on the list of most anabolics suppliers thats for sure lol.

i get mine in canada A. it's aboot $50 a bottle. i'm sure there are other ways to get it though, i just don't know them

**EDIT**

Thats Cheap. In CVS its like 140 bucks for a bottle. Although im wondering if its a good idea to get this through the mail because it looks like it needs to be kept cold. What about during shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
i get mine in canada A. it's aboot $50 a bottle. i'm sure there are other ways to get it though, i just don't know them

**EDIT**

I once bought mine from Canada. The only problem is I only got one shipment out of 3. I got my first bottle fine, but then the second order I place once I had use up the first bottle was snagged by customs 2x. Customs seemed tough on that stuff.

**EDIT**

the only time i used Humalog i got it from them...they are gtg

just stick with huminlin R it's only 27 bucks at walmart and its pretty effective IMO...The insulin peaks are like clock work..And you don't have to over indulge on carbs just to prevent hypo..you can eat solid meals and be fine..just my 2 cents

i know a mate who went docs, asked for a blood test, then when he went to get his blood test he had another mate go in and do the blood test for him (the guy was diabetic)

when the doc got the results, he called my mate in, and immediately scripted him insulin humalog

im not saying go do this, but its one way how someone got it

Thats Cheap. In CVS its like 140 bucks for a bottle. Although im wondering if its a good idea to get this through the mail because it looks like it needs to be kept cold. What about during shipping?

DUDE... 59.99 on amazon.com and I think you get free super saver shipping LOL

honestly, I ran humalog for almost a year. A friend of mine's aunt got an insulin pump and didn't need the humalog anymore.

I really noticed no additional benefit to the humalog. I only noticed it made me much more hypo, I had to take it within minutes of eating, and it made me feel like shit most of the time.

Ultimately for what you want, the protocol mentioned before is splitting hairs between the two types of insulin. If you use humulin, and just time it a bit differently, you'll be just as happy, trust me. Combine with GH and you don't even really have to worry about any type of protocol, just take it and drink plenty of creatine, bcaa and sugar. Done.

honestly, I ran humalog for almost a year. A friend of mine's aunt got an insulin pump and didn't need the humalog anymore.

I really noticed no additional benefit to the humalog. I only noticed it made me much more hypo, I had to take it within minutes of eating, and it made me feel like shit most of the time.

Ultimately for what you want, the protocol mentioned before is splitting hairs between the two types of insulin. If you use humulin, and just time it a bit differently, you'll be just as happy, trust me. Combine with GH and you don't even really have to worry about any type of protocol, just take it and drink plenty of creatine, bcaa and sugar. Done.

I agree 100%. Im no expert on insulin usage, but that is the same damn experience I had. Using Humalog was much much less forgiving. You really had to concentrate on getting in your carbs with that stuff, and when on humulin R I could pretty much just eat a normal meal afterwards and be just fine. Follow up with meals as you get hungry. Humulin R was much better for me, and cheaper/no script needed. I ordered my Humulin from a diabetic online store in the US and it arrived in about 4 days or so. The store sells needles too. Easy to find and safer IMO.
Not that it is recommended, but I used to take my insulin PWO which was about 9 PM and then come home and have a meal. I would then go to bed around midinght and be fine. A lot of problems may come down to dose too. I usually only used about 10 IU max. Guessing some use more, and I only used it once a day PWO with GH.

Last edited:
So glad I found this thread, I'd always wondered how to get insulin for bbing purposes...hello CVS.

I once bought mine from Canada. The only problem is I only got one shipment out of 3. I got my first bottle fine, but then the second order I place once I had use up the first bottle was snagged by customs 2x. Customs seemed tough on that stuff.

Did you get in any trouble for that? Or does customs not really pay attn to who the order is going to?

the only time i used Humalog i got it from them...they are gtg

Check out EuropeAnabolic they carry Humalog.

Did you get in any trouble for that? Or does customs not really pay attn to who the order is going to?

You don't really get into any trouble, although if they wanted to take the time and money they could prosecute you. All you get is a seizure letter in the mail, just like when you get caught ordering steroids. Seizure letters usually have literature in them too telling you how dangerous it is ordering drugs from other countries!

Is there any other sites cheaper than this anyone has any experience with??

I bought it from them and still have a vial of humalog left. I think its worth the money because the stuff showed up fast and i could pay on their site with my visa.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear