over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Confused about receptors and doses...

jay o.

Registered
First off I haven't been around in the AAS game very long. At least not like alot of you, so cut me some slack please. Basically what Ive TRIED to understand about this, I just can't. So nobody can truly say when gains will slow down or stop. We can make guesses like 8-12 weeks on long esters such as test-e. Now..I don't only want to learn about this but this is also relative to my situation.

I have been on about 2.1g of gear (worked my way up to it) for the past ~12 weeks now. If you read my other thread I posted I don't have gear left, but the intention was to go on a nearly ~22 week blast with the first ~12 weeks being a bulk and the last 10 being a recomp. The first part was a success, and now I'm out of gear due to a sponsor not being on time and so I got some test-e from a friend. Cruising on that now...thinking of ordering gear from IPG, depending on how quick they are. Then I'll start my recomp up. But I want to gain muscle at thes ame time on this recomp. Granted, my diet will be better, I was always told and have read that as time passes if you are staying on a blast for such a long time (past 4 months) then you need to add more hormones to keep progressing. Now since that is true...wouldn't I need to, for example, go to ~2.4g of gear to see LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE gained at the same time as losing the fat? Fat is easy to get rid of, it's the few lbm that I want to gain out of this that I'm confused about.

It's true that there is a limit to how much muscle mass you can carry at a given level of hormones.

The other factors determining what that level of mass are
-genetics
-diet
-training
-rest

No control over the 1st one.

Are the other 3 100% on point?

If not, refine and make improvements. Once you've got them sorted, if you want to be bigger, then by all means up your doses and/or switch/add compounds.

All of that makes sense, but let's say everything is 100% spot on. It is REQUIRED to add more hormones to keep growing if you're staying on a blast for a while correct? Also, if I was on ~2g gear, and now I'm doing 1g cruise for 1-2 weeks, what dose do you think I'd need to put myself at to gain lbm after the 1-2 weeks? Would I automatically need to go over 2g gear since my body already knew there was 2g only 1-2 weeks ago? Especially since the cruise is only 2 weeks max instead of 4-6 weeks? Please help me understand. I'd appreciate it ALOT if someone can help me clear all of these questions that I've wanted to know.

Last edited:
Stats?

Pre-gear and current.

Compounds and dosages?

General questions get general answers.

Detailed, specific questions will get detailed, specific answers... Usually vets are more willing to chime in as well when you're more specific.

All of that makes sense, but let's say everything is 100% spot on. It is REQUIRED to add more hormones to keep growing if you're staying on a blast for a while correct? Also, if I was on ~2g gear, and now I'm doing 1g cruise for 1-2 weeks, what dose do you think I'd need to put myself at to gain lbm after the 1-2 weeks? Would I automatically need to go over 2g gear since my body already knew there was 2g only 1-2 weeks ago? Especially since the cruise is only 2 weeks max instead of 4-6 weeks? Please help me understand. I'd appreciate it ALOT if someone can help me clear all of these questions that I've wanted to know.

Your question is hard to answer because everyone has their own response to hormones. DO you think you maximized the gains you can get on your blast dosage? There really is no reason in Increasing your blast amount indiscriminately (w/o rhyme or reason) because you "heard" you have too!
I'm a believer in the idea that without establishing a "set point" weight/muscle wise, in combination with training and eating, you're just wasting gear and money.

Another option is to "switch compounds" every 6-10 weeks. This would also lead to less mg used per blast.

It really boils down to simply knowing your body.... Like was previously stated... Is your training, rest and diet on point? If so are you bigger than you could ever get on 1g.... if yes than you will NOT grow on 1g without something else helping... HGH/peptides/insulin/more anabolics...

So even though someone were on 1g anabolics for lets say 30 weeks, they could keep growing? As long as their genetics allows them to keep gaining on just 1g?

Next post will be details and replies. Thanks everyone

So even though someone were on 1g anabolics for lets say 30 weeks, they could keep growing? As long as their genetics allows them to keep gaining on just 1g?

Next post will be details and replies. Thanks everyone

Yes, assuming that you have not hit it already.

I grew for a year and a half on 250mg of test a week.

Cut my dose to 120 weekly and still make slow, small gains. I'm assuming that I'm pretty close to where I'm going to get on what I'm currently using.

Last edited:

Cut my dose to 120 weekly and still make slow, small gains. I'm assuming that I'm pretty close to where I'm going to get on what I'm currently using.

Oh ok, makes sense. So let's say you have hit 1g before, now what happens?

And actually ill be able to post all details and a few replies in a bit, currently very busy multi-tasking so I have room for simple things at the moment

I believe you, and I congratulate you to being smart.

I believe you, and I congratulate you to being smart.

Thanks for the kind words... Means a ton coming from someone I genuinely respect!

Getting REAL close to moving up a size in clothing tho! Stocking up on some "additions", and already have my Humanotropin/Humanofort on hand...

Just figure personally it makes more sense to tweak nutrition and training and max out my HRT, as 1) no plans on competition in the near future, and 2) with all other variables sorted, I should get the most bang for the buck possible from any and all blasts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131