over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno on sponsors masteron.

Arko.

Registered
Ive done many brands of masteron over the years and never gotten gyno from the legit ones. Real masteron 'always' gets rid of any gyno I tend to get on high androgens like test, dbol and so on..
but recenely I got a bottle of mast p from a good sponsor here, and went up to 800mg/wk.. and after about a week on it my gyno started showing up.
I mentioned it to said sponsor and they were very confident in their product but sent me 2 new bottles of mast p, and a bottle of their mast E to try as well.. and I've now been on these a week and if anything the gyno is getting worse now.

I was getting a very legit masteron last few times, but that contact had troubles with shipment, so I'm left with trying other labs to find an actual legit masteron product, and I have to say in the past 2 yrs there has been very few legit masterons available.. there is always osmething else int he vials for some reason.
so Im asking the question.. has masteron ever caused anyone else gyno?
can't see it since mast doesn't aromatize at any dose..
any suggestions?

Ive done many brands of masteron over the years and never gotten gyno from the legit ones. Real masteron 'always' gets rid of any gyno I tend to get on high androgens like test, dbol and so on..
but recenely I got a bottle of mast p from a good sponsor here, and went up to 800mg/wk.. and after about a week on it my gyno started showing up.
I mentioned it to said sponsor and they were very confident in their product but sent me 2 new bottles of mast p, and a bottle of their mast E to try as well.. and I've now been on these a week and if anything the gyno is getting worse now.

I was getting a very legit masteron last few times, but that contact had troubles with shipment, so I'm left with trying other labs to find an actual legit masteron product, and I have to say in the past 2 yrs there has been very few legit masterons available.. there is always osmething else int he vials for some reason.
so Im asking the question.. has masteron ever caused anyone else gyno?
can't see it since mast doesn't aromatize at any dose..
any suggestions?

i have gotten the beginnings of gyno on masteron,i knocked it out with some nolva though. i have never heard of anyone making fake masteron...what for?

Get your labs done so your not guessing. I'm guessing that the high dosed Mast is lowering your SHBG quite a bit that your getting an influx of free testosterone over normal and it's aromatizing to estrogen. If you're not going to do labs. I'd at least knock it down with 60 nolva ED till lumps go away then drop to 20mgED for another week or 2 after.

Get your labs done so your not guessing. I'm guessing that the high dosed Mast is lowering your SHBG quite a bit that your getting an influx of free testosterone over normal and it's aromatizing to estrogen. If you're not going to do labs. I'd at least knock it down with 60 nolva ED till lumps go away then drop to 20mgED for another week or 2 after.

this is very possible. I had same issue with proviron. i was fine taking testand deca then when i introduced proviron, bam! gyno.

Something i have noticed recently is people claiming its masteron but its really just test ...I know of one source in particular that is doing this but they are not a sponsor on here

:yeahthat:

I hear what your suggesting but

I've used masteron on and off for 3 yrs now and any time the masteron is real masteron gyno and water weight go away even when on test.

this is clear because I've gone from many different brands (when my good source isn't available) and just about every single one doesn't work like legit masteron.. but then when I get back on the good brand gyno goes away, and water falls off once again.

I've used 3 brands of masteron that worked as described over the years.. and the rest didn't. so there is definatley something wrong with the masteron powder being used to make masteron.

but there must be a source that has good stuff other than my 1 good soruce (that is no longer available).

Or....Get your blood work done like everyone said. You can stop guessing if the mast is real or fake because you will never really know.

You shouldn't get gyno from masteron because it doesn't convert to estrogen...Some of you guys answering these questions really need to get educated instead of giving BS information......JMO

zzzzz. i had nothing nice to say lol.

Last edited:

This. On low test mast dries me out but on previous cycles with decent test proviron gave me gyno

masteron CAN'T give you gyno.... DHT-like works AGAINST gyno and don't aromatize into estrogen in any way.

Dont listen to noob, your masteron is, without any doubt, fake.

End of discussion.

masteron CAN'T give you gyno.... DHT-like works AGAINST gyno and don't aromatize into estrogen in any way.

Dont listen to noob, your masteron is, without any doubt, fake.

End of discussion.

The raws for test are a quarter of the price of mast so I wouldn't doubt it...

Exactly.

As others have said the way true legit masteron works it CAN NOT give you gyno. Ignore the bro-science and read the real shit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws