Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 44 votes, 4.84 average. Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 01:47 AM
Kilo Klub Member

tequila lime sea bass

1 lb sea bass filets cut into 6 oz portions
2 lemons cut into wheels
2 limes cut into wheels
2 tbsp olive oil
1 oz tequila
1 tsp dill
1 tsp taragon
salt and pepper to taste
preheat oven to 350.
first get a frying pan really hot and season the bass with salt and pepper
quickly sear both sides in 1/2 of the olive oil. right at the end add the tequila and let it cook off. this process should take a total of 3 min.

now take the bass out of the pan and put the rest of the olive oile in a baking dish and spread it around with a paper towel to coat the baking dish.
each pice of bass should be placed in the dish ontop of a couple of lemon and lime wheels. sprinkle the fish with the dill and taragon then top the fish with more lemon and lime wheels. bake for 12-15 min at 350.
if your on a restricted carb diet the best side dish for this is a tropical salad with spinach, spring mix, mangos, orange slices, wallnuts, strawberries, and a light low fat low carb tropical dressing. use something in a bottle for this as its easier to control macronutrients with all the label info.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Got anything with any of these ingredients?:

Chicken
Egg Whites
Beef
Blueberries
Strawberries
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Sesame Oil
Lentils
Broccoli
Celery
Most veggies
Most spices
Old 08-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Do you have any good slow cooker recipies for chicken and red meat?

Thanks
Old 08-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkav1980 View Post
who ever said you have to eat eggs for breakfast. this is a pet peve of mine, come on lets be alittle adventerous..try this for breakfast.

2 large chicken breasts
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 cup raw spinach
1 red onion sliced into rings
1 red bell pepper (roasted = brush with olive oil, bake at 350 until soft) cut into strips.
salt/pepper
1 clove garlic minced.

cut each chicken breast almost in half and divide the rest of ur ingredients in 2.
stuff each breast with everything else and bake at 400 for 20 min.
this should keep you right on point with ur high fat high protien diet and its delicious.
I do something very similar but I pound the chicken thin and make rolls with it. Thanks for the recipes. I'll be trying some out soon.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

ways to spice up rice?

I like to prep rice and keep in a tupperware to mix and match with my protein....any ideas how to make plain brown rice taste better ....with low sodium in mind.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxcx View Post
I like to prep rice and keep in a tupperware to mix and match with my protein....any ideas how to make plain brown rice taste better ....with low sodium in mind.
well theres 2 things im sure your allowed to have...olive oil and vegetables. furst try toasting your rice in olive oil before you add the water. instead of water use low sodium chicken broth to cook it.
heres my favorite recipe for rice.

2 cups rice
1/2 can crushed tomatoes
1 clove garlic minced
1 shallot chopped
1 green pepper diced
1/2 jalepeno diced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 tbsp olive oil.
1 can sweet corn.

sautee all your veggies in olive oil in the pot your going to cook the rice in. after about 2 min add the rice and stir for another min or so. then add the corn and tomatoes, give it a good stir and add the chicken broth, then immer it until the liquit is gone. something else you can do with this is half way through cooking stir in cooked ground beef, chicken, or turkey...that makes it a meal in itself. enjoy bro.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
well theres 2 things im sure your allowed to have...olive oil and vegetables. furst try toasting your rice in olive oil before you add the water. instead of water use low sodium chicken broth to cook it.
heres my favorite recipe for rice.

2 cups rice
1/2 can crushed tomatoes
1 clove garlic minced
1 shallot chopped
1 green pepper diced
1/2 jalepeno diced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 tbsp olive oil.
1 can sweet corn.

sautee all your veggies in olive oil in the pot your going to cook the rice in. after about 2 min add the rice and stir for another min or so. then add the corn and tomatoes, give it a good stir and add the chicken broth, then immer it until the liquit is gone. something else you can do with this is half way through cooking stir in cooked ground beef, chicken, or turkey...that makes it a meal in itself. enjoy bro.
Thank you !....will be trying this today/tomorrow......have tried a few recipes from here and have enjoyed them very much.....very good thread
Old 09-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

EASY CRAB SOUP

For you guys who for the life of you cant cook here's an easy recipe for maryland crab soup!

2 lbs of canned crab meat drained
old bay to taste
4 cans of your favorite low sodium low fat vegetable soup(make sure the broth is red)
1 small can of sweet corn if the vegetable soup doesnt have corn.

mix everything in a big pot and heat, add old bat to taste probably somehwere around 2 tbsp. if its too thick add a can of crushed tomatoes, the juice will thin it out and keep the flavor!

if you need a few more carbs pour it over white or brown rice.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

infused oils.

does everyone know how to make infused olive oil? im going to start posting several recipes that will call for herb or garlic infused olive oil and need to know if i need to post how to make an infused oil first.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Banned

PLEASE

Quote:
does everyone know how to make infused olive oil? im going to start posting several recipes that will call for herb or garlic infused olive oil and need to know if i need to post how to make an infused oil first.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL HERNON View Post
CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

ok basically an infused oil is an olive oil that has been infused with the flavor of something else. you can use garlic, lemon or orange zest, a mirad of dry or fresh spices and even flowers like jasmine. what yor going to want to do is go buy a good bottle of olive oil, the better the oil the better the flavors will blend and eventually blossom. one of the rexipes im going to post soon calles for rosemary infused olive oil, to make this i would take a whole sprig of rosemary and run a rolling pin over it or something else heavy to break it up alittle and let the natural oils seep out. at this point id just drop it in the bottle of oil then refrigerate. after you open the oil it can become rancid so any opened oil should be stored in the refrigerator. if you need to make an infused oil quickly it can be done by taking lets say 1/4 cup of oil, add the flavor you want in a small pot on top of the stove on verry low heat. you dont want the oil to go over 150 degrees, you just want it verry warm to get the flavors infused quickly...ps this with minced garlic is a great way to make garlic bread without the need for butter, just use the same brush you would use to bbq.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

mmmm

Quote:
ž cup Quaker quick oats or old-fashioned oatmeal
4 egg whites
1/2 apple, diced
1 scoop protein powder
1 Tsp. Cinnamon

Yield: 1 large pancake

Serving Size: 1 pancake
Calories: 423
protein: 39.5 g
Carbs: 53.5 g.
Fat: 6 g.

Put all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Stir until the mixture has a semi-liquid pancake-batter-like consistency.

Spray some non-stick spray on a frying pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
Cook on medium heat. When one side is lightly browned and solid enough to flip, turn the pancake over with a spatula and cook the other side until lightly browned and firm.
I just got done eating this!! it was delicious lol it didnt look it but ya cant judge a book by its cover haha!

Hey Bro i was wondering if you could tell me some recipes that are as easy to make as the pancakes and that are low fat, low carb, and high protein!

Thanks!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Suggestions

Hiya, I have two requests:
first is the oats plus eggwhites thing, how do you cook it so it tastes good eg: 1 cup oats 250mls of liquid egg whites. I have a microwave and conventional stovetop, and I am time poor!
Second:
my list of foods is:
chicken mince
lean steak (sirloin or rump)
tuna
fruit
green vegies
walnuts
almonds
flax oil
eggs whole
liquid egg whites

I need a rough macro ration of 50gms PRO/30grms FAT/20grms CHO per meal
I am one of these guys who is time poor and a mediocre cook at best, who's on the road a bit. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
Matt.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt007 View Post
Hiya, I have two requests:
first is the oats plus eggwhites thing, how do you cook it so it tastes good eg: 1 cup oats 250mls of liquid egg whites. I have a microwave and conventional stovetop, and I am time poor!
Second:
my list of foods is:
chicken mince
lean steak (sirloin or rump)
tuna
fruit
green vegies
walnuts
almonds
flax oil
eggs whole
liquid egg whites

I need a rough macro ration of 50gms PRO/30grms FAT/20grms CHO per meal
I am one of these guys who is time poor and a mediocre cook at best, who's on the road a bit. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
Matt.
the egg whites is easy, add chocolate protien powder and alittle water at a time until you get a pancake batter consistancy, then make a pancake with it.

second is there any spices you cant have?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

Spices

none that i 'can't' have, although some of the super hot ones don't agree with me at all, so milder is always good, but the vast majority of them are fine. Thanks really appreciate your help.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

Oh. I did think of one. Coriander.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

matt007

ok try this.

Saki Grilled tuna.
get youself a nice big tuna steak

now take 1/2 cup saki
1/2 cup mirin
1 tbsp each minced garlic and ginger
all you have to do is whisk all these together in a bowl, marinate the tuna for 2 hours and grill it for 5 min on each side to make it a nice medium rare.
make sure your grill is searing hot that way the tuna wont stick even without any oil.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member

fpr Phil hernon trainees

ok so i just started working with phil but i dont think phil knows how much i love food and how i usually eat. so once he gave me my diet guidelines i HAD to get creative. youll love this recipe for stuffed tomatoes.

2 big tomatoes
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 onion diced
1/4 red bell pepper diced
1 lb canned crab meat
1 cup uncooked spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp old bay
1 tbsp dijon mustard(i read the bottle theres only 5 calories 0 fat and 0 carbs)

put the olive oil in a pan, get it hot, add everything else except the mustard and sautee until the spinach is done. about 4 min.

now take the pan off the fire, let it cool for a min and fold in themustard and stuff the tomatoes with it.
bake at 350 for 10 min.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:52 AM
Kilo Klub Member

PHIL HERNON RECIPE

today were going with fajitas!

2 8 oz chicken breasts cut into strips
1 green bell pepper/ cut into strips
1 red bell pepper(the difference between the 2 is one is left on the vine longer so the red bell pepper is just fine, it has the exact nutritional value as its green counter part)
1 onion chopped (large chop)
2 tbsp fajita seasoning(every supermarket has this)
2 tbsp olive oil

in a frying pan get the oil verry hot until it starts to smoke(this keeps the chicken from sticking)
sautee the chicken until opaque.
add everything else and sautee until the chicken is cooked through(about 5-7 min.
put it on a plate and enjoy.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Another Good Phil Recipe

Chicken pesto with roasted pepper coulis.
Part 1
3 cups fresh basil
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic

Part 2
2 8 oz chicken breasts

Part 3
2 red bell pepper
salt and peper to taste
3 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic

ok put everything in part 1 except the oil in a blender.
start pulsing the blender as you drizzle the oil in. once it becomes a thick green paste take it out of the blender and set it aside.

repeat this process with everything in part 3 and set that aside.

on a non stick baking sheet take the pesto sauce you just made and rub it all over the chicken. bake at 350 for 25 min.
now just driszzle the red pepper sauce on top of it! this goes awesome with grilled asparagus. again realy simple
spray your frill with pam. add salt and pepper to the asparagus and grill for 2-5 min.