Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Coconut Oil

This stuff is the shit to cook with,man wish i would have started using long ago,eggs,rice,whatever. What are you guys paying for it? I am paying $21.00 for 29oz.Nutiva organic extra virigin coconut oil.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

Get it by the gallon. Much cheaper. Mountain dog mentioned this place in his thread:

Cold Pressed » Wilderness Family Naturals

about $54 plus shipping. Last a long ass time!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Kilo Klub Member

good link,thanks bro
Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

best eggs ever with coconut oil...i bought it after watching a documentary on netflix about fats.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotigers54 View Post
best eggs ever with coconut oil...i bought it after watching a documentary on netflix about fats.
Agreed
Old 04-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Trader Joes $10 for 16oz Jar.
aphextwin and Richard Tan like this.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member

no trader joes around me but i wish there was,seems like they have some good stuff.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Registered Member

Awards Showcase

I get 2 14oz tubs of Nutivia for about $13 shipped from Amazon. I had to sign up for automatic shipping though, but I go through it. I will post a link if I find it.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus82 View Post
I get 2 14oz tubs of Nutivia for about $13 shipped from Amazon. I had to sign up for automatic shipping though, but I go through it. I will post a link if I find it.
cool,thanks
Old 04-07-2012, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

I always get mine at trader joes. I love cooking my chicken in it! I can actually stand to eat it 3-4 times a day if it's cooked in coconut oil.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi j4ever,
Coconut oil is great to lose weight by boosting immune system and effective natural nutrition for hair. Coconut oil is beneficial for heart and used to cure and treat healing and infection.
aphextwin likes this.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

haven't ever tried it but if its that much better to cook with and all the benefits that come along with it I'm gonna pick some up to try, thanks for the post
Old 04-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

I think I paid 8 bucks for 14 oz at sprouts market. I like Sautéing onions in coco oil, gives a unique flavor.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Registered Member

what are you guys using the coconut oil on? I like it in my oatmeal but I have not found much else I like it in. Are you cooking with it?
Old 04-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack of all View Post
what are you guys using the coconut oil on? I like it in my oatmeal but I have not found much else I like it in. Are you cooking with it?
Yea, people cook with it. Depending on how much oil you are using you either get zero coconut flavor or a lot. I actually like a little bit of coco flavor with my eggs.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Awards Showcase

Try breading some fish with parmesan cheese. Season with cajun seasoning. Pan fry it and you will have very little if any coconut tasts. Also works with chicken. It is also great in yogurt. Get the plain greek kind, add your favorite protein powder for flavor, and drizzle melted coconut oil in it. It will harden and kind of taste like chocolate chips.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

How can coconut oil be good for cutting if it contains 14 grams total fat and 13 grams of that is saturated per serving?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Selling it at my local natural foods store
Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massondeck View Post
How can coconut oil be good for cutting if it contains 14 grams total fat and 13 grams of that is saturated per serving?
It's an MCT... GOOD stuff for blood panel profile (notably HDL cholesterol). The fact it goes good cooked with most anything is a bonus.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massondeck View Post
Its the way the body uses it

Not all fats are created equal and not all fats are bad , think about how well the true Ketosis diet works when it probably 3/4 fat!!