over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulker for Wrestling school Help!

Pump2356 said:
Hi guys I need some major help

I'm trying to plan out my second cycle (my first will consist of 500mg of test) to put weight and muscle mass on me for wrestling school. The second cycle will have to be my last bulking cycle since I am stressed for time and then will need to condition/cut. I am considering using the same 500mg of test enanathate for the second but add in GH for 6 months at about 3.5-4 ius but working my way up for a month to get to 3.5 (I hear people get some side effects such as numb hands after then). Also mayble add in tbol?

I'm not really interested in drugs like tren,dianabol, deca, or eq(since its an ug injectable) ,maybe tbol?

Would GH for the second cycle stacked with test be a good option for my goals?

Is it safe to say on this dosage for such a long time for gh?

Also, how would I plan out a fairly safe bulking cycle of test with the growth homorone and then a cutting cycle? I was thinking of using test for only 10 weeks, so would I start the GH earlier? Also, then if I take two months off of the test (I'll still be running the growth hormone for these two months)then can I just go right into a cutting cycle with primo while I am continue with the gh , if so how much and would 14 weeks be sufficient for the primo? Would anavar be good to add for cutting conditions? I hear winstrol would be a bad idea since its hard on the joints....

If anyone could help with a 6 month plan I would greatly appreciate it!!

My stats are 5'5, 171 without begining my first cycle so far and I'm just trying to get to about 190 at the lowest bodyfat possible
Been training for almost 5 years.

Thanks!
So, for your second cycle you want to go from 500mg of test to an advanced cycle with GH?

Maybe some additional stats will help others evaluate where you were before cycle, where you are now, and where you want to be. Try to include stuff like age, diet, gains from first cycle, etc...

I think the more info you give, the easier it will be to help. IMO...

i've seen mentioned a couple times that t-bol may cause issues with platelet aggregation/wound healing or something. i wish i could remember better... if there is any truth to that i would not use it when wrestling.

i'm not sure if your stats merit AAS use yet? perhaps if you posted diet and training info the vets here could help you on that first.

Pump2356 said:
I began 4.5 years ago at about 108 as a freshmen in college (I am a male also) I haven't done my first cycle yet of 500mg of test for 10 weeks(probably in a month) ,so I am currently 171 at 5'5 and 23 years old now at about 16% bodyfat naturally. I just want to have everything planned out so that is why I am looking ahead and I have a time frame to..

HGH isn't too advanced is it? I know guys like Mick Hart say it can be used by beginners. I don't plan on taking stuff like slin, T4 , igf or crazy amounts with it .

If someone could give me a plan on what to use with it to bulk and dosages (maybe just test and tbol) and what do use for cutting(I'm looking towards just primo with gh) it would be helpful.

Thanks.

Okay, I'm sorry I misread your post. I was thinking that you were going on your second cycle. I personally have to say that planning your second cycle right now shouldn't be as important to you as trying to maximize your first cycle.

At 500mg/week of Test E, I think if that is your plan you should go with it!

But you need to maximize your anabolic plan with a nutrition and training plan. What amount of protein, carbohydrates, and fats do you wish to take in? What is your training like now and how do you expect to train when you start taking anabolics? What about rest and recovery?

A first cycle is a funny thing. You will probably do very well on it but then again, you may not. Genetics and discipline play a big role in the game.

From what I've gathered you've got 20 weeks until your 2nd cycle (10 weeks of cycle 1 and 10 weeks before cycle 2). IMO, you should look to maximize your gains with the first cycle with the other variables I discussed before you start planning your second cycle. I say this not to avoid your question but to let you know as little as 500 mg of test a week sounds to you right now, your first cycle will probably be one of your best gaining cycles - so don't blow it by half-assing the nutrition and workouts.

Pump2356 said:
I workout with a pretty good trainer and the second best gym in the nation so training is good . I eat a lot, about 5 meals consisting of a total of 4500 calories a day( my trainer says I eat to much for my body frame) and try to get in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. I was thinking for my cylce I would just add in 24g protein shakes with every meal.

Yeah I like to have everything planned out, but it is okay to do hgh after this since I hear its a great tool to use for sports
Looks to me you have done some decent research and have a good idea as to what you want. I'd be happy to shoot you a PM with my thoughts. Right now I must get to the gym.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you a PM later. Good luck!

is this prowrestling??

if it is forget bulking. stay lean and conditioned.
here is my advice cause you are gonna need the drugs to repair from the wrestling just as much as building muscle. but most importantly keep your diet in check!!!!!!!!!!
do that first.
eat good and use your supplements.
now wrestling reqires longer cycles, here is a good one for you:

200 mg wk primobolan
20 mg day anavar

ride them for 16 weeks. you will come to find that most wrestlers dont stay off for more than 4 weeks unless forced to.
and please......stay away from the painkillers.
they will ruin you!!!!
lucian:D
if you have any questions pm me...i know a lil bit about the wrestling buisness.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws