over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic headphones for gym

GND123

Banned
Hello all. Looking to invest in new headphones for gym. A while back I had a nice pair of jaybirds that went out and I bought a cheap pair. Well it's time to take the plunge and get some new good ones. Any suggestions and experiences greatly appreciated. I've done plenty of research but nothing is better than word of mouth. Also looking for fairly heavy noise cancel and superior sound quality. Thanks.

Bluetooth beats by dre just got them Christmas and love them

I prefer using ear buds over those bulky head phones. The big head phones feel like i have a helmet on my head. Plus i think they look kind of rediculous. Just my opinion. I used to use v-moda vibes and i really loved them. But I've just bought some made by velodyn. And i really like this brand. They use to make only make subwoofers, but now they're making other products. Theres plenty of bass in those small ear buds. So these are the two brands I'd recommend. And I've spent plenty of money "researching" this. Lol.

Bluetooth beats by dre just got them Christmas and love them

I prefer using ear buds over those bulky head phones. The big head phones feel like i have a helmet on my head. Plus i think they look kind of rediculous. Just my opinion. I used to use v-moda vibes and i really loved them. But I've just bought some made by velodyn. And i really like this brand. They use to make only make subwoofers, but now they're making other products. Theres plenty of bass in those small ear buds. So these are the two brands I'd recommend. And I've spent plenty of money "researching" this. Lol.
I was referring to the new powerbeats that are ear buds as long as I don't lose this pair I think they should last longer than the ones I buy 2-3 times a year with a cable. They always take a beating because they get caught between weights and on different things in the gym and frey and break eventually

Always wore earbuds but finally got some Beats headphones. Now I wonder why I ever wore earbuds. Great for training and you can wear them over a hoodie when you want to sweat during cardio

I am using beats ear buds and they are the best headphones i have ever had

Beats here also.
Over the ears an they rock ;)

Corded and yes they get sweaty. Not as bad as the buds though that are actually crammed inside your ear hole

Corded and yes they get sweaty. Not as bad as the buds though that are actually crammed inside your ear hole

Gotcha mine are corded 2. I just do not want to have to deal with charging another device

we do have several threads on this topic but....

ill admit again, as embarrassed as I am I do have beat by dre, not the ear muff ones, I have the ear bud ones with the thing that goes around the ear.

I LOVE THEM!

I tried and returned every pair of of similar ear buds that every store in my area had, literally, walmart, target, best buy all of them.

I bought the beats twice, first time I returned them cus I didn't want to spend the money, next time was because nothing I tried sounded as good.

I bought noise canceling foam tips for them too, they are the only ear bud I have tried with great sound quality and real base.

the only other ones I found similar were online for much more money.

I think the key is they have more then 1 driver, like 1 for bass and another for mid and high level sound.

Tx-400 - Comply? Foam Tips

**broken link removed**

we do have several threads on this topic but....

ill admit again, as embarrassed as I am I do have beat by dre, not the ear muff ones, I have the ear bud ones with the thing that goes around the ear.

I LOVE THEM!

I tried and returned every pair of of similar ear buds that every store in my area had, literally, walmart, target, best buy all of them.

I bought the beats twice, first time I returned them cus I didn't want to spend the money, next time was because nothing I tried sounded as good.

I bought noise canceling foam tips for them too, they are the only ear bud I have tried with great sound quality and real base.

the only other ones I found similar were online for much more money.

I think the key is they have more then 1 driver, like 1 for bass and another for mid and high level sound.

Tx-400 - Comply? Foam Tips

**broken link removed**

I saw when i was Christmas shopping some wireless earbud beats. It would be nice to not have to deal with the cords

I saw when i was Christmas shopping some wireless earbud beats. It would be nice to not have to deal with the cords
Yep you'd love the new powerbeats by dre I got for Christmas they're great I can leave my gym bag clear across the room and not have to worry about the Bluetooth not working. It was only about 50' so if you're in a bigger gym might be more of a problem

For sure, I just got the wireless studio for xmas from the girlfriend.

Studio ones are better since they go over the ear where as the solo are on the ear and can get uncomfortable.

The studio ones are great and I dont even realize they are there.

For sure, I just got the wireless studio for xmas from the girlfriend.

Studio ones are better since they go over the ear where as the solo are on the ear and can get uncomfortable.

The studio ones are great and I dont even realize they are there.

Studio for at home would be great! To nice for me to use at the gym though

Studio for at home would be great! To nice for me to use at the gym though

I thought that too but the solo ones move around a lot when training and the studio are like stuck in place.

I thought that too but the solo ones move around a lot when training and the studio are like stuck in place.

You can't beat the sound of the studio ones but the only downside is they do need to be charged right?

Personally, the best I've been able to find are the plantronics backbeat fit. They are sweatproof, blutooth earbuds. My biggest issue with headphones has always been the cord. Blutooth solves this, and these things sound great! I personally couldn't do the over the ear design, just too bulky IMO. These are also very comfortable. They get my vote anyway.

Plantronics | BackBeat FIT

I've used earbuds forever. Sometimes though I sweat and it gets into the speaker and shorts it so I end up working out with only one channel of audio. Usually it works again when it dries out. I ended up getting beats too.

You can't beat the sound of the studio ones but the only downside is they do need to be charged right?

Mine do since they're wireless but I think I get a good 8-10 hours out of them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear