over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ya Dumb Fuck

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Alright so I'll admit it now, and OTH and Philbert will probably laugh their asses off at me as usual (pricks)(Phil already knows). Sometimes I'm a dumb fuck, especially when it comes to partying. I was out last night for the first time in about 3 or 4 weeks which is good for me ;). Anyway, I stop out at a new joint where my wifey Simone and her hottie friends are hanging out after I got done my work in my office at 9PM. Long story short, I get buzzed after about 10 Captain Morgan (my best friend) and Cokes in pint glasses. I come home, figure I'd check in with my fellas at ProM as I usually do, while making no sense at all and trip and fall down a whole flight of stairs breaking my wrist and pushing my head through the drywall of the apossing wall. Fuckin dumb ass. Teeth are sore and I have a minor cut on my lip but now I have to deal with the broken wrist and patching the hole in the wall I fucked up. Again, can you say dumb ass.

man that sucks kaiser. would be kinda funny if it wasnt from you breakin your wrist though :D....hope ya heal up quick and all this doesnt affect your training too much. i broke my wrist a couple years ago and it sucked ass but i was still able to work around it in the gym and still halfway maintain.

Last edited:
ironfreak83 said:
man that sucks kaiser. would be kinda funny if it wasnt from you breakin your wrist though :D
Yeah, man, I don't let physical things get the best of me after all of those years with extreme sports. I had Jackie (Simone) the wifey laughing a little aterwards. She thinks I'm a retard, yet I KNOW I am.

that sucks man, try not to stress over it, we all make mistakes, especially when we get a few drinks in us.

Kaiser said:
Alright so I'll admit it now, and OTH and Philbert will probably laugh their asses off at me as usual (pricks)(Phil already knows). Sometimes I'm a dumb fuck, especially when it comes to partying. I was out last night for the first time in about 3 or 4 weeks which is good for me ;). Anyway, I stop out at a new joint where my wifey Simone and her hottie friends are hanging out after I got done my work in my office at 9PM. Long story short, I get buzzed after about 10 Captain Morgan (my best friend) and Cokes in pint glasses. I come home, figure I'd check in with my fellas at ProM as I usually do, while making no sense at all and trip and fall down a whole flight of stairs breaking my wrist and pushing my head through the drywall of the apossing wall. Fuckin dumb ass. Teeth are sore and I have a minor cut on my lip but now I have to deal with the broken wrist and patching the hole in the wall I fucked up. Again, can you say dumb ass.

Sorry Bro but I cant stop laughing at this end. Sorry to here about your injures, but you have to admit that is some funny shit. Respect. Head trough dry wall LMAO. Sorry mate I can hardly type. You have cheered me up for the day.

Kaiser said:
Shit Kais, that's bad news bro,,,Hope you're quick healer, and also a quick patch jobber,,,I guess CM w/coke is not your best friend anymore..........

I'm just gonna say

I'm glad I don't have any stairs around...... ;)
Sorry to hear about the injury man.

How you felling this Morning Big Fella :eek:
Ready for another Cap an Coke?

Broken wrist SUCKS man! The only broken bone Ive had was in my wrist about 10 yrs ago and it was No fun. Im guessing you bent it Backwards
trying to catch yourself? Bad deal man.... atleast it was Just your wrist and your melon...

Oh shit! Sorry to hear about that! Are you right or left handed? Not that it matters much but is it the wrist on the hand that will slow you down even more?

rAJJIN said:
How you felling this Morning Big Fella :eek:
Ready for another Cap an Coke?

Broken wrist SUCKS man! The only broken bone Ive had was in my wrist about 10 yrs ago and it was No fun. Im guessing you bent it Backwards
trying to catch yourself? Bad deal man.... atleast it was Just your wrist and your melon...

Swollen as shit. I am not one for going to a hospital all the time as I've broken so many bones it's ridiculous. I dred sitting there in the emergency waiting room for 4 hours... It doesn't seem like a clean break however, it's more of a fracture as I cannot get the bone to move around when pressing on it. :eek:

PHIL HERNON said:
You need a different best friend!! I aint laffin atcha

Lol, thanks Phil.

PS: I'll call you about your computer on Monday.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PHILBERT may not be laffin atcha but I AM!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry to hear it, but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. To top it off your head went through drywall? BWAHAHAHAHAHA Man I wish we had this on video. 10 captain morgans? How'd you get home after that? Don't worry. I already got mine...here's my little story for the night.

My gf, her little girl, and I all drive 2 hrs to my bro's house to celebrate his girls very 1st b-day. We stop and get a little food first. Little 7 yr. old kaylee gets a pickle and I notice its like a radioactive looking green. Real bright neon green looking. Crystal and I don't think much of it, we go to the party, and we are all so excited to see my brother who I haven't seen in months and little K gets a stomach ache. So my brother sets her up with a room to lay down in, and we go back to the party. Crystal is in the room with her and "ROLFFFFFFFF" little K throws up all over the damn place. BIG TIME. All over two twin beds, all over the carpet, the bedding, everything. So we spend like an hour cleaning up all this shit and trying to help the little one at the same time. We had to leave the party and drive 2 hours back home(so we think). We hadn't even left San Antonio, and she starts throwing up in the car, but this time is coming out BOTH ends. Crystal has a tiny car too, and this shit smells so bad, we both almost hurl ourselves. So I'm driving all over damn San Antonio trying to find a fucking Walmart, Target, or something where I can buy her some new clothes to wear. Finally we find a Target. Get on the road, and she throws up two more times, but this time we are smart with a trash bag right near her head. As we pull into my town, she has ANOTHER episode out BOTH ends again, and we had to roll down all the windows it stunk so bad. Crystal tells me to floor it (so fuck the police I'm speeding at a high rate of speed now). Swerving through traffic, 11pm at night, taking curves at 85mph(but hey I'm a race car driver so its all good). Ha.
We finally made it home. A trip that would normally take 2 hours, took us, oh, 4.5 hours(with the smell of shit in the air).

lol, I wish I had half the stuff I've done on video. :p

Kaiser said:
I have to deal with the broken wrist and patching the hole in the wall I fucked up. Again, can you say dumb ass.

|--[\\\\]>---------- Dumb ass!

Take care of that wrist H. Might not be a bad idea to get an X-Ray.

KAISER....MAN, THAT'S WHY I QUIT! LOL...

A FUNNY STORY THOUGH....LOL....SOMETIMES I MISS IT...BUT I NEED TO HEAR ALL THE GETTING SICK AND BREAKING BONES STORIES TO BRING ME TO MY SENSES! :)

THOSE BROKEN WRISTS SUCK THOUGH....LIKE YOU I HAVE DONE MINE A COUPLE TIMES.....ICE SKATING...ETC.....ONE TIME I WAS CHASING PEOPLE DOWN THE HALLWAY IN THE DORMS WITH A BUCKET OF WATER....

INSTEAD OF SLOWING DOWN WHEN THERE WAS A CORNER.....I JUST STUCK OUT MY LEFT HAND ...THOUGHT I'D JUST STIFF ARM THAT WALL...RICK-O-CHET OFF AND CONTINUE ON MY MERRY WAY...THEN DOUSE THIS POOR BASTARD WITH A BUCKET OF WATER.

UHH, DUH....INSTEAD I BROKE MY WRIST! BUT HEY, I DIDN'T SPILL MUCH WATER! HAHAHAA....I CAN'T EVEN BLAME IT ON THE CAPTAIN! I AM A DUMBASS WITH OUT ALCOHOL.

HEAL UP ....IT TOOK ME QUITE A WHILE..BECAUSE I KEPT ON CURLING AND BENCHING..ETC INSTEAD OF LETTING IT HEAL. WEAR THE THAT METAL BRACE AND THE LACE UP SLEAVE! LOL...

Yeah JT I really need to slow down on that stuff. Does nothing but cause me problems. Just got it xrayed and it is broke, but as I thought, it didn't need to be set.

That's good news!

Kaiser said:
Yeah JT I really need to slow down on that stuff. Does nothing but cause me problems. Just got it xrayed and it is broke, but as I thought, it didn't need to be set.

Most of my friends go out and indulge on the weekends. When I actually get to go back home, its usually on a weekend and I get to hear some good stories. I am not too sick to train.....and they are hangin' lol...:) :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear