Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Ok so I've let the powder dry indoor in the garage. I weighted it afterwards and was 8.0g remaining (vs 10g wet) which concurs with supplier information that it is wet at 18% (also i lost a bit of powder while i was transferring from one container to another one.

Now a caps of this dry DNP from new supplier weight 280mg on average. I will try one every 24 hours for the 3 first days, and if no problem, i will try one every 18 hours. I don't really want to have to use baking soda to mix and have just the right amount to aim the equivalent of 300mg a day and if it goes well 400mg a day.

This powder did stain a lot more than previous one. Also I capped 4 caps with wet powder (to weight how much would fill an entire cap) and they turned a lot more "yellow" and the caps are getting sticky. Which seems to be similar to the "melting caps if filled with wet powder" warning some gave. Hopefully I only have 4, will take them for the remaining of the days on, and they are in a container wrapped in aluminium foil.

I will see next week if i feel any different, but so far this powder seems closer to what was depicted by other users.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarmenpouit View Post
Is there a way to swallow DNP without capping? (diluted in a shake? or trap in something like a ball of bread or something)?
Simply put it on rolling grass paper, it is edible.

Quote:
It may be placebo but it seems that it makes it slightly harder to breath, like if you would have phlegm in your throat.
Hahaha, I usually feel the same symptoms, like you're getting sick. But it only happens when you test the powder directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJohn View Post
If it was regular DNP powder and not crystal form you can suspend it in water...unfortunately water ruins crystal DNP
What is the reason for this? I would never want to dilute it in water, but I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyG View Post
Text automatically translated from: Indonesian to: Taiwanese
Translated text
dont leave dnp in the sun

* If you leave your DNP exposed to light (or the atmosphere, with its hydroxyl radicals and all that), the main decomposition product is 2-amino-4-nitrophenol. This product is less toxic than DNP itself, but has been implicated in bladder cancer. So, long story short, if you notice long-term reductions in the potency of your DNP, don't use it.
Original text
This makes sense? By the sun is not a good place to dry and if it is a microwave, an oven or a lamp?

Last edited by Beti ona; 10-03-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
It looks like unflavored white protein, "cream" color, a bit more powdery (vs previous one was fibrous) and had some on my fingers and it stained a lot more than the previous one. The zip bag which contains the powder, and the zip bag that contained the aforementioned plastic had a yellow-curry hue.
Yes, that is the difference that I have noticed with the DNP powder, it is seen with a softer, more white color, but stain your fingers more yellow than the crystal DNP.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

I did a facepalm when i read you were thinking of non-capping your DNP. I was warned by people that this stuff yellows EVERYTHING but i thought "what could be the harm?" I have fingers that were yellow for WEEKS. My kitchen counter is STILL yellow after 6 MONTHS.

I can only imagine what would happen to my insides and throat if I didn't cap mine.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

I was 15 the first time I ever did DNP. I’m now almost 37. I purchased 100g of powder and capped a bunch while sitting at an old white desk I had in my bedroom. Before I was even 15 minutes into making the caps, I had a yellow stain on the desk that stretched out about 2 feet in every direction in front of me and to the sides from where I was sitting.

So, case in point... be careful. The shit gets airborn real fuckin’ easy and stains like a bitch. Stains that will be there for some time. Don’t wanna be walking around making everyone think you’ve got jaundice cause you’ve been eating it uncapped and now look like one of the Simpson’s.

Last edited by PYGMY; 10-08-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYGMY View Post
Don’t wanna be walking around making everyone think you’ve got jaundice cause you’ve been eating it uncapped and now look like one of the Simpson’s.
Hahaha, I said it was curcuma, but everyone thought I had to go to the hospital.
PYGMY and saffire like this.

Tags
dnp