over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skeletons in the closet?? What to do...

chgolatin2

Registered
Ok, here is the scenario. My big brother came up to me and told me a few things that are going on, he is involved with a younger woman, they are engage, soon to be married etc. They have been together for quite sometime. Anyway, so here it goes. He informs me that his soon to be wife decided to come clean about her past, and all her mistakes, wrongdoings etc. He said she needed to come clean and decided to be honest with him because he needs to know a few things about her, at one time my brother came to me for advice about some suppose male friend that his fiancé, or gf back at that time and he felt highly uncomfortable about this friendship, he said that the guy is married, kids but seems to be a lil too close to comfort and it's hitting him hard. He said that he had asked his gf if anything f had happened between the 2 of them in the past because something wasn't adding up. She said no, defended the guy, said that this guy is a good friend and that their friendship is nothing to be worried about because she is not that type of person, etcetera blah blah blah..

Well, just recently she decided to be honest just 3 months before the wedding, and I feel bad for my blood because I don't know what advice to give him. I give the girl credit for wanting to come clean with him, speak the truth and be honest. However, she admitted that she had slept w this suppose friend before and the times that they had sex they were both under the influence of alcohol, etc that certain things had happened between the 2 for a few times, more than 4 times or so she claims, that she know that she was wrong and felt embarrassed because she knew his wife personally, his kids, and felt horrible about this whole ordeal. She also admitted that when she was younger she was very promiscuous, having sex with random guys, going on vacations and hooking up w strangers, having one night stands etc etcetera. He came to me in tears heart broken, sad and destroyed. I honestly didn't know what to say because after all he will make the ultimate decision after all is said and done. He obviously love this woman A LOT. He wants to confront the guy that had sex w his fiancé, talks to his wife because he felt cheated by this guys action who apparently is living his life happy meanwhile my brother is sad and very heart broken. Now my brother doesn't have the best of patience and he tends to be a lil hot headed, he is a professional boxer and MMA practitioner and I know personally how dangerous he is. For example, and I saw this personally. My brother was attacked by 3 dudes, and I don't mean to brag about my brother but he took care of business and even sent 2 of the 3 to the hospital. At one time 6 police officers were trying to arrest him, I never saw police officer flying in the air, being body slammed, and overpowered by just one guy. It took 13 coppers to finally subdue him. So as you can see, my brother is nothing to play with.

I told him to follow his heart and to atleast give the girl some credit because she did come clean, that her past is her past and that they both need to work things out because after all quitting is always the easy way out. That what she did was wrong by denying her past that came into question but that sometimes people tend to lie about stuff because they don't want to lose what they have in front of them, I eves shed a tear for him because I know that my brother is truly a good hearted guy, hard workers, dedicated, educated and he hasn't had the best perfect past either but overall he is still my blood.

So what do you guys think? Would recommend, I truly wish to offer him more but I'm not the best men to give advice... Thanks in advance!

Simply, where there is an issue of trust it is hard to overcome for most people. He has reason to doubt her and unless he can forget the past and move forward it will forever be a constant reminder--and he will likely look for confirming instances of any odd behavior on her part.

"Coming clean" is a weird phenomena. I think in many cases it just clears the person's conscience while hurting someone else. Honesty is not always a good thing. Instead, IMO, she should have completely stopped what she was doing, got rid of the friend, and spent that time making your brother feel like a special man that he is. Instead, she is banging a married man and lying. Read it for what it is. Words are shallow; actions show true intent.

We all have skeletons in our closet; sometimes they need to remain there and move forward using them as an example of what we shouldn't do with someone we truly love.

SB

Simply, where there is an issue of trust it is hard to overcome for most people. He has reason to doubt her and unless he can forget the past and move forward it will forever be a constant reminder--and he will likely look for confirming instances of any odd behavior on her part.

"Coming clean" is a weird phenomena. I think in many cases it just clears the person's conscience while hurting someone else. Honesty is not always a good thing. Instead, IMO, she should have completely stopped what she was doing, got rid of the friend, and spent that time making your brother feel like a special man that he is. Instead, she is banging a married man and lying. Read it for what it is. Words are shallow; actions show true intent.

We all have skeletons in our closet; sometimes they need to remain there and move forward using them as an example of what we shouldn't do with someone we truly love.

SB

SB, she wasn't banging the married men meanwhile she was with my brother but something that happened in her past. That she wanted to come clean with because my brother was a bit curious about this "suppose" friendship, she doesn't associate, hangout w the guy, and she's not even a friend of the guy anymore. This is something that supposedly she regrets and will always haunt her forever. Well, atleast that's what she told my brother but she never cheated on him or did him wrong. But she just wanted to clear her conscience of her wrongdoings from the past that haunts her but she says that she's a changed woman and she no longer views her past as a positive thing and she wants to grow better, be better, and all that BS that female claim to want. You're right, we all have skeletons in the closets, some of those skeletons we can't be proud of, or even speak of and take to our grave.

My brother wants her to talk to the guys wife to inform her of her husband actions, etc because he feels that the guy is living life without a care in the world meanwhile ruining others happiness or better said his happiness. In fact I think my brothers wants to truly put a beat down on the POS but I wouldn't allow him to do that...

SB, she wasn't banging the married men meanwhile she was with my brother but something that happened in her past. That she wanted to come clean with because my brother was a bit curious about this "suppose" friendship, she doesn't associate, hangout w the guy, and she's not even a friend of the guy anymore. This is something that supposedly she regrets and will always haunt her forever. Well, atleast that's what she told my brother but she never cheated on him or did him wrong. But she just wanted to clear her conscience of her wrongdoings from the past that haunts her but she says that she's a changed woman and she no longer views her past as a positive thing and she wants to grow better, be better, and all that BS that female claim to want. You're right, we all have skeletons in the closets, some of those skeletons we can't be proud of, or even speak of and take to our grave.

My brother wants her to talk to the guys wife to inform her of her husband actions, etc because he feels that the guy is living life without a care in the world meanwhile ruining others happiness or better said his happiness. In fact I think my brothers wants to truly put a beat down on the POS but I wouldn't allow him to do that...

I see, I misread what you wrote. I didn't get married until I was 40. I dated a lot. My general principle was that I didn't care about someone's past as long as it was in the past. I dated more than one woman who had been very promiscuous and I never held it against her. In my experience, the women made it more of an issue than I did.

I don't know if that is in your brother's best interest to inform the husband. I wouldn't do it. He will fall on his own sword eventually.

SB

SB,

Telling the wife will probably just hurt her. It's unlikely that she will throw him out. She probably knows already, as wives usually do. Is your brother bullet proof? I'd just shoot him. He should focus on his intended, this other guy is not your brothers problem if she has really cut him out of her life. And if she hasn't, he still isn't the issue, there are always gonna be plenty of other married/single guys willing to take his place. You and your brother like the live wires eh? Me too.

I see, I misread what you wrote. I didn't get married until I was 40. I dated a lot. My general principle was that I didn't care about someone's past as long as it was in the past. I dated more than one woman who had been very promiscuous and I never held it against her. In my experience, the women made it more of an issue than I did.

I don't know if that is in your brother's best interest to inform the husband. I wouldn't do it. He will fall on his own sword eventually.

SB

Someone told me a long time ago that I don't need to be the first, just the last.

Personally, if it happen before dating your Brother, why should he care? And if he goes to that guys wife now, he will ruin that marriage. Let it go. I don't even ask my fiance what happen in her past. You know why? I don't care. I care about what happens when we are together. I did worse things in my life, trust me, and she does not ask me. Your Brother seems like a hot head too. I don't care how tough he is, every dog has his day. Fighting police officers is not a good thing. I be more concerned about these things, because it can land you in jail.

Everybody has a past, it sounds like it has been bothering her and she needed to get it off her chest, at least she did it now and not later on after you were married for years, just don't dwell on the past look towards the future.

this has to be one of the dumbest things ive ever heard lol

Because you are clueless to what it means. Try understanding what it means first, before you call someone's post dumb that actually does make sense.

The only thing I wouldn't trust her with is a secret! She can't even keep her own. Less history more mystery.

Why - because she has made mistakes and done things she regrets doing?

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. ;)

that certain things had happened between the 2 for a few times, more than 4 times or so she claims, that she know that she was wrong and felt embarrassed because she knew his wife personally, his kids, and felt horrible about this whole ordeal. She also admitted that when she was younger she was very promiscuous, having sex with random guys, going on vacations and hooking up w strangers, having one night stands etc etcetera.

she lied to him a number of times, slept with a married man, and has a past of promiscuity and shabbiness... not wife material

Everybody has a past

I see this quote so many times and yet... it doesn't actually mean anything lol

does his past equate to her past? a person's past is the best indication of future behavior.

Because you are clueless to what it means. Try understanding what it means first, before you call someone's post dumb that actually does make sense.

care to enlighten me then?

I don't know wether to recommend to walk away it stay and fight. Whatever I say he will still make his own decisions. Personally I don't want to see my brother suffer, but quite the opposite be happy. My brother is a broken man and it kills me to see him down. He has told me that his fiancé is making lots of changes and she's working to becoming a better person, however, with that bad past that she has and what she has done b4 and how she lied to him even though she came clean has him hurt.. Truth hurts sometimes and I "sometimes" believe that true love can conquer all.. I value members opinion on this matter because after all it's a tough issue, very tough...

Don't know if finally coming clean is truly a good thing, because I be completely honest, those skeletons in the closet are truly monsters instead of skeletons. I don't mean to sound like a male ego, but this type of behavior is more expected from a man rather than from a female, especially when that females portrays an innocent, naive and innocent child with the family, especially her own parents which don't have a clue of what type of daughter she truly is. It doesn't shock me but in a way it does, because her mother speaks so highly of her daughter and to make matter worse get parents are extremely religious people. She was raised right with good parents, responsible parents, which gave her a good life, and they are very humble. I bet if they found out who she was, well, honestly I don't even want to know because they will probably disown her and banned her for life from the family. This is a very very deep secret that her own family and parents can't find out... But should they???

Last edited:
I don't know wether to recommend to walk away it stay and fight. Whatever I say he will still make his own decisions. Personally I don't want to see my brother suffer, but quite the opposite be happy. My brother is a broken man and it kills me to see him down. He has told me that his fiancé is making lots of changes and she's working to becoming a better person, however, with that bad past that she has and what she has done b4 and how she lied to him even though she came clean has him hurt.. Truth hurts sometimes and I "sometimes" believe that true love can conquer all.. I value members opinion on this matter because after all it's a tough issue, very tough...

Don't know if finally coming clean is truly a good thing, because I be completely honest, those skeletons in the closet are truly monsters instead of skeletons. I don't mean to sound like a male ego, but this type of behavior is more expected from a man rather than from a female, especially when that females portrays an innocent, naive and innocent child with the family, especially her own parents which don't have a clue of what type of daughter she truly is. It doesn't shock me but in a way it does, because her mother speaks so highly of her daughter and to make matter worse get parents are extremely religious people. She was raised right with good parents, responsible parents, which gave her a good life, and they are very humble. I bet if they found out who she was, well, honestly I don't even want to know because they will probably disown her and banned her for life from the family. This is a very very deep secret that her own family and parents can't find out... But should they???

well there ya go..that explains everything

Personally, if it happen before dating your Brother, why should he care? And if he goes to that guys wife now, he will ruin that marriage. Let it go. I don't even ask my fiance what happen in her past. You know why? I don't care. I care about what happens when we are together. I did worse things in my life, trust me, and she does not ask me. Your Brother seems like a hot head too. I don't care how tough he is, every dog has his day. Fighting police officers is not a good thing. I be more concerned about these things, because it can land you in jail.

For some guys, I would say a lot of guys, that will be really hard to deal with... AS you can see, he was crying ! This is not a good comparison but lets say you own a store, would you hire someone with a bad credit, bad background, who did some messed up shit in the past, or someone who has a good credit, better background etc ? now of course she is not a criminal but the things she has done, are not really accepted in a good culture, the fucked up part is that guys do these more often than women but somehow that is somewhat more acceptable than women doing them

Very true that she might be possibly changing but HIS brother is not the type of guy who is gonna ne okay with that... He will most likely going to have trust issues from now on

Last edited:
Sometimes honesty is not GOOD guys !!

I'm younger than a lot of you but look, lets say you have fucked prostitutes, had orgies in Vegas and a few fucked up shit in the past... If you truly love a girl and want to keep her with no drama, YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL HER all that unnecessary bullshit, that is not being honest, that is being dumb as fuck... What you can do is to forget the past and proof yourself that you have truly changed ! So treat her well, show her that you love her, don't cheat on her, and be honest with her from the time you started the relationship with her !

Last edited:
Sometimes honesty is not GOOD guys !!

I'm younger than a lot of you but look, lets say you have fucked prostitutes, had orgies in Vegas and a few fucked up shit in the past... If you truly love a girl and want to keep her with no drama, YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL HER all that unnecessary bullshit, that is not being honest, that is being dumb as fuck... What you can do is to forget the past and proof yourself that you have truly changed ! So treat her well, show her that you love her, don't cheat on her, and be honest with her from the time you started the relationship with her !

why not just avoid all that bullshit debauchery in the first place so you don't have to pretend like someone you're not when you meet someone you want to marry?

inb4

"but it's fuuuuun"
"we all have a past"
"we all make mistakes"

and all other horseshit responses.. if you're a man, act like one

why in the hell people feel the need to tell their new partners all the banging down they've done is beyond me. IT HAS NO PLACE IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP!

Ive been happily married for almost 10 years now and my wife has no idea how many chicks ive banged and id never fucking tell her. I don't know how many dicks shes had in her mouth and I don't FUCKING WANT TO! lol

but im 37 and not in high school either

I read through these posts and honestly, it seems like your brother is the one who shouldn't be getting married.

I have no idea how old he is, but if he can't deal with the fact that his woman has a past (whether he knows all the details or not) he needs to get himself a reality check. We ALL have a past. What matters most is their relationship and what is going on, here and now. You can't change the past, but the hope is that you learn from it. If he can't deal with her past, he needs to leave her be and let her find someone who can.

Him wanting to snitch to the wife of the guy his girlfriend slept with is childish, immature behavior and shows someone who is just plain vindictive, IMO. "I'm hurt, so let me go hurt somebody else." He needs to grow up. Period. This happened before he and his woman got together. Why is it any business of his and why stick his nose in someone else's business and relationship? Besides, the guy his fiancee he didn't do what he did alone, your brother's fiancee was a willing participant. That "I was drunk" excuse is pure bullshit. And we all know it. It's what he's using to soften the blow to his ego. Women ALWAYS know what they're doing. Period. And they ALWAYS have a reason. Just like when we, as men, do grimy stuff, we know it isn't the alcohol talking. It's us acting on what we really want. Drugs, alcohol, and substances that affect our perception reveal us for who we TRULY are.

The other thing is this. I've always wondered about a guys' thought process when I hear these things. If your wife/gf/SO is a wild woman in bed, where do you think she learned it from? She didn't learn it in a vacuum. It may have taken just 1 guy or 100 guys, but she got practice in somewhere. If she's a freak with you, she was freak with someone before you. Deal with it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear