over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 day anxiety attack

RCK

Registered
Recently out of nowhere I had an anxiety attack from a build up of random stress in my life. I have never experienced this before but I could physically feel stress and anxiety. I was nauseous and was constantly dwelling on the bad, almost as if I was losing everything and going nowhere. I lost my drive to go to the gym and workout. I'm slowly getting back into my routine, has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Crippling anxiety?

story of my life...

had anxiety attacks that literally brought me to my knees.

much better now.

only advice I can give you is,dont start self medicating.

something else that helps me is a balanced diet...

problem I have is if I have anxiety I cant eat.start missin meals and it just snowballs.

good luck man...

i understand what you mean by "crippling" anxiety...when it gets bad you just cant get anything done.its horrible.

I've suffered from anxiety/depression my whole life. General life experience has taught me how to deal with the anxiety to the point where I get by now and don't experience severe attacks, however the depression is still very much a factor in my life. I tried meds for about a year and did not like how they made me feel physically, I felt like a zombie with no emotion at all not to mention the sexual sides (could bang for hours with a raging hard on but couldn't finish lol. Girls loved it but sucked for me!) Anyway there is no easy answer for this it may involve a lot of experimenting on your part with both psychiatrists/psychologists, diet/supplementation, lifestyle change, etc. Good luck brother and the counseling area on this forum is an excellent resource.

Used to be a monthly occurrence for me till finally I went to the doctor. ..Unfortunately his cure was to throw pills at me ..Although they did work it was just a band aid and a crutch for me. Finally reached out to someone to talk to and made small fixes in my life over time. Maybe find another hobby on the side to stay distracted? As silly as it sounds I really got into reading which I think had a huge impact on keeping my mind occupied and distracted. Good luck bro!

Recently out of nowhere I had an anxiety attack from a build up of random stress in my life. I have never experienced this before but I could physically feel stress and anxiety. I was nauseous and was constantly dwelling on the bad, almost as if I was losing everything and going nowhere. I lost my drive to go to the gym and workout. I'm slowly getting back into my routine, has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Crippling anxiety?

I had an anxiety attack for the first time last week and it was scary as hell. No advice here, just stay strong and I feel what your going through. You've got my empathy, for what it's worth.
:cool:

I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety that is probably the worst case my doctors have ever seen. I consider my self a pretty tuff guy but when they happen it is the scariest thing that a person can ever go through. With help from few different doctors and meds I can live a somewhat normal life. If you have them again I suggest you see a doc and try to get them under control. People that do not understand them or never had one think it is easy to control and get over them.I feel for anyone that suffers from them.

Another thing dude is that AAS usage def does not help with these attacks, my anxiety is exponentially higher when on.

That's been the last 10 years of my life. It gets better if you work your hardest. Therapy can help. Not giving up helps too.

i read that humanofort is good for anxiety, so are a few other natuaral herbs and supplements you should look into maybe

i read that humanofort is good for anxiety, so are a few other natuaral herbs and supplements you should look into maybe

ive never used it but ive heard this too...

try to avoid the benzo/anti depressant thing.like some guys posted above you can work through it.
rebound anxiety from benzos is like getting hit by a truck.my god there was times I thought I was gonna die.

weird thing for me is my anxiety is unexplainable most of the time.

try to avoid the benzo/anti depressant thing.like some guys posted above you can work through it.
rebound anxiety from benzos is like getting hit by a truck.my god there was times I thought I was gonna die.

perhaps you have some residual social anxiety? I had a short stint of social anxiety after a bout of depression where I didn't interact with people for a while, and found it scary to be around other people for a while (whether friends or in a mall etc)

perhaps you have some residual social anxiety? I had a short stint of social anxiety after a bout of depression where I didn't interact with people for a while, and found it scary to be around other people for a while (whether friends or in a mall etc)

sometimes all I need to feel better is a night out with friends.

My anxiety can only be treated with meds, I been using Zoloft for the last five years. It is easy for someone to say you can work through it until they have them so bad that something awful is going to happen or you are going to die.I am not saying his are that bad.

My anxiety can only be treated with meds, I been using Zoloft for the last five years. It is easy for someone to say you can work through it until they have them so bad that something awful is going to happen or you are going to die.I am not saying his are that bad.

apologies...

my point was,I think its important to try to work thru it before you go the med route.

Used to be a monthly occurrence for me till finally I went to the doctor. ..Unfortunately his cure was to throw pills at me ..Although they did work it was just a band aid and a crutch for me. Finally reached out to someone to talk to and made small fixes in my life over time. Maybe find another hobby on the side to stay distracted? As silly as it sounds I really got into reading which I think had a huge impact on keeping my mind occupied and distracted. Good luck bro!

Nothing silly about that! :cool:

Get your hemacrit checked, I believe high levels can cause these feelings or make them worse

apologies...

my point was,I think its important to try to work thru it before you go the med route.
Yes I agree and tried but for me meds were the only thing that helped. Spent a whole summer in the house and many rides in ambulance almost lost my business and my mind. Stress and a chemical imbalance is what contributed to my situation. The only sup that gets me going is tren and eq, so I try to stay away from them.

Get your hemacrit checked, I believe high levels can cause these feelings or make them worse

hematocrit?

that's interesting...

I know when my liver is runnin hot from orals it can cause me anxiety.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127