over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alone during holidays

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i was just wondering if any1 else is going to be spending the holidays by themselves? i havent gotten a long with my family for many years now. i usually spend the holidays with my gf, but we just recently broke up. im thinking of just having a nice relaxing day after the gym ofc :) . from halloween to christmas is my favorite time of year i dunno why but it is. i like listening to cheesy chistmas songs and people seem to be a lil more up beat.

I'm working bro. everything is going to be okay; go buy yourself nice things and cook a good meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night shift 4500kms away from where I still call home.

well shit atleast i dont have to work. that must suck. i think ima get a hotel for the night maybe 2, do some swimming, have a few cheat meals, take some kratom with a lil dabs and just zone out.

Never too late to make amends with the family, especially at Xmas. Just my 2cents

Too easy to make a statement like this when you have no idea what the friction is about.

Go to church or something peaceful. I don't know what's with you and you're family but maybe you can try and mend it.

I am kinda of in the same boat as you pal.

I am, however, married and have made by Wife's parents kind of my new parents.

We never have to argue who's parents house we have to go too at least :D

I havent spoken to my mom for over 6-7 years, she remarried a class jerk and never even came to my wedding, her hubby has beef withe me, well jelousy really.

She had never met my wife.

She is in a unhappy marriage now but wont leave.

My old man and I get along just fine, go for lunch once a week, but he too is in a unhappy marriage and his wife has a complex with me.

I'm the only child.

Sorry for the rant, only reason for it, I have a strong grasp of what you have gone through especailly in times like these where xmas is labelled as family get togethers.

Before I was married, I had sleepless nights on holidays becuase I had no where to go, but soon relaezed, I enjoy my own company, it made my skin thicker.

Just like you, I had in the past grabbed a nice meal, a little weed or soemthing and booked a hotel, nothing wrong with that at all man, been there dont that!

Wishing you the best.

unfortunately there is no way to work out our differences. i have tried in the past and dont really feel like having the police come on christmas. CJ im sorry to hear about you and your parents. hopefully one day they will wise up and get out of their marriages so you can move on.

Get yourself some really really good food. None of this clean nonsense, I am talking Cheese cake fatty brisket/ NY steak etc.

2nd, get some good movies to watch.

3rd, and most importantly, help other people who have it worse than you.

Feed the homeless. The more you give, the less you will feel alone.

i was just wondering if any1 else is going to be spending the holidays by themselves? i havent gotten a long with my family for many years now. i usually spend the holidays with my gf, but we just recently broke up. im thinking of just having a nice relaxing day after the gym ofc :) . from halloween to christmas is my favorite time of year i dunno why but it is. i like listening to cheesy chistmas songs and people seem to be a lil more up beat.

Last edited:
unfortunately there is no way to work out our differences. i have tried in the past and dont really feel like having the police come on christmas. CJ im sorry to hear about you and your parents. hopefully one day they will wise up and get out of their marriages so you can move on.

Same here buddy.

The damage is/was done.

I took the high road when I was not going to send her a invite to my wedding(so glad I did) and listened to my wife.

I sent the invite and even typed out a letter to reconcile, not only did she not come, she did not even respond to the invite.

But now, I can put my head to rest becuase I reached out to her, took the high road and asked for her to come and reconcile, the ball was in her court and she dropped it.

In result, I am 99% (I cant ever be 100% over it), I hope that you are or will be over it as well.

Take care of you first.

I could care less about my surroundings, only my wife and soon to be born child are paramount of importance to me.

As they say - this is life!

Cheers man!

Last edited:
have spent the last few alone. I don't see it as just another day, it's not about presents and all of that stuff. I volunteer at the mission handing out Christmas presents and delivering food to the homeless. It will change your life and I look forward to this time of year every year now. Last year the first house I delivered to... the temperature was in the negatives and the first home I went to...inside wasn't that much warmer. I pounded on the front door and waited and waited. The mom came to the door wearing like 2 coats and a blanket. She welcomed me in and way back in the back of the house I saw the little ones peeking out. I knew they had to be freezing. I dropped off the turkey and presents then finished my delivering...went back to the mission and got more blankets and took them back to that house. I'll never forget the smiles on those little ones faces though.

Go out and do something for someone else this Christmas. I dare you. Why think so much of ourselves when there are others worse off and most likely will never be even close to what we have.

Too easy to make a statement like this when you have no idea what the friction is about.E]

Point taken. I just Tink imo wen it comes to family it's worth fighting for. I've been through a family feud their nasty pure and simple.

Press best of luck, hope things get sorted some day for ya.

I hear you, always best to rectify whatever it is, however I've listened to people tell me some CRAZY shit when it came to their families.

Do some volunteer work. Deliver some meals, or help out Thanksgiving Day at a homeless shelter. Get outside of yourself. You might make new friends and a new family.

I agree with everyone else here. Do something nice for someone else and you will feel great about it. I have spent a few holidays alone due to family problems and honestly at times I think its better off that way. Usually holidays at my mothers house turns out to be nothing but a big fight anyway. I don't speak to my father at all and haven't in 12 years. My mom remarried down the road and the guy was a total doosh. He ended up running around on her. Sad part is I am an only child from my moms first marriage. When she remarried she was with the guy for 14 years had 3 more kids and then he ended up running around and they split and he doesn't even make an attempt to see his kids. So now on the holidays my mother is always depressed cause she can't get her kids the stuff she wants to and feels less of a parent I guess. I think its more a complex because the kids are fine with it they understand money is tight and she works her ass off to keep a roof above their heads. So the holidays always turn into a disaster. But doing something nice for someone will help you feel a little better about everything. Let's face it the holidays are about doing things for others. Best story I heard was there was a young mother who had a layaway at a store with a bunch of gifts for her kids. She was there to make a payment on it and was told she only had x number of days to get it out. She told the clerk she would be able to pay in full in that many days and there was nothing they could do for her. She said she would be back next week with as much money as she could to try and pay the gifts off before her layaway was cancelled. Long story short the man in line behind her heard the whole story and when she left he paid the remaining balance on what she owed. When she came back the next week with whatever money she could scrape together and try and plead with the store to give her an extension she was surprised to find out her balance had been paid and her gifts were available to be picked up and her Christmas would turn out to be pk after all. She never found out who the guy was but I'm sure he felt great knowing he helped these kids have a Christmas after all. Sorry for the long post but a touching story. And that right there is what the holidays are about. Helping others. Hope this helps ya bud

have spent the last few alone. I don't see it as just another day, it's not about presents and all of that stuff. I volunteer at the mission handing out Christmas presents and delivering food to the homeless. It will change your life and I look forward to this time of year every year now. Last year the first house I delivered to... the temperature was in the negatives and the first home I went to...inside wasn't that much warmer. I pounded on the front door and waited and waited. The mom came to the door wearing like 2 coats and a blanket. She welcomed me in and way back in the back of the house I saw the little ones peeking out. I knew they had to be freezing. I dropped off the turkey and presents then finished my delivering...went back to the mission and got more blankets and took them back to that house. I'll never forget the smiles on those little ones faces though.

Go out and do something for someone else this Christmas. I dare you. Why think so much of ourselves when there are others worse off and most likely will never be even close to what we have.

This put a smile to my face. Good for you.

I live in san diego my family and friends are in boston. Last year I was alone for the holidays.

Best thing you can do is not dwell on it. Do not think of things you don't have. Just be thankful for things you do have. Try and think of it as another day.

Youll be ok. Just stock up on food before hand stores are usually closed.

I feel your pain man I am not close with my family either. It sucks especially around this time of year.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws