over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use an SSRI

kwantz

Registered
I was wondering how many of you guys here use an ssri?.... i use to be on a few of them... zoloft made me feel like crap.. celexa made me fain 35 pounds in a couple months.... my doc is suggesting maybe trying either paxil or lexapro... i hear that they are some what similar and the newer generation of SSRI's....

Mostly for need it for anxiety, but want one that is least likely to put on weight gain.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Many lose weight on bupropion due to appetite suppression and it may also have partitioning benefits.

Wellaburtin is the only one that's not supposed to cause weight gain that I know of.

Wellburtin makes me feel sort of sketchy... gives you a nice burst of energy.. i always felt like I crashed after

Take Xanax and Prozac...Xanax working great for anxiety /panic attacks

I was wondering how many of you guys here use an ssri?.... i use to be on a few of them... zoloft made me feel like crap.. celexa made me fain 35 pounds in a couple months.... my doc is suggesting maybe trying either paxil or lexapro... i hear that they are some what similar and the newer generation of SSRI's....

Mostly for need it for anxiety, but want one that is least likely to put on weight gain.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Low dose effexor is best

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Prozac works great for me and I haven't seen any weight gain. wellbutrin turned me into a complete asshole. im usually very calm and it had me feeling extremely jittery, anxious and just overall pissy.

Trying to get off benzos.... dont get me wrong they rule... was prescribed 2mg clonzapams 4 times a day... i only take 1mg twice a day though... and 150 xanax 1mg as needed... dont want to be dependent on these...

Wellburtin i hate the way they made me feel... zoloft had a very dirty feeling to it.. celexa did nothing but add weight.... i hear lexapro isn't supposed to. it's not listed as one of its side effects... paxil is known for weight gain

Low dose effexor is best

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

This. 75mg effexor and 50mg 5-htp under the tounge when shit gets real bad helps my panic attacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellaburtin is the only one that's not supposed to cause weight gain that I know of.

As someone who has been around the psych med issue I would suggest this poster DOES NOT take wellbutrin if anxiety is the issue...

Sadly there are not many good options for him either.

Celexa made him gain weight so lexapro probably will also. It is safe enough though that it may be worth a shot if not in some timed cutting/recomp phase.

Paxil... just don't man! If you are not depressed and in need of it then Pacil and effexor ARE NOT worth it. Some studies suggest they are more addictive than opiates.

My advice would be try stablon (selective serotonin uptake PROMOTER - This is what they use in europe which proves people know NOTHING about depression) or even better get some etizolam. It's basically a gentler, longer lasting benzo with little sedative effect. It is not prescribed in the US yet (like most effective meds for behavior...) but is not controlled (sot of like clen, FDA doesn't recognize it... such BS) and available online for pretty cheap.

This. 75mg effexor and 50mg 5-htp under the tounge when shit gets real bad helps my panic attacks

I can't stress this enough... Effexor is not worth it for panic alone unless you can't take a light benzo for personal/medical reasons OR the panic attacks are ongoing, long term and severe (effexor is the single most addictive and brain altering psych drug that is widely prescribed - niche ones may be worse but effexor is handed out way too casually by dr's)

Goon.....I'm completely off effexor now........had 2 days of brain zaps and nausesa. It sucked. I was popping 5-htp and whiskey shots every 6-8 hours trying to combat them, but eventually they were so bad I threw up. No fun sie

I can't stress this enough... Effexor is not worth it for panic alone unless you can't take a light benzo for personal/medical reasons OR the panic attacks are ongoing, long term and severe (effexor is the single most addictive and brain altering psych drug that is widely prescribed - niche ones may be worse but effexor is handed out way too casually by dr's)

Agreed. Lorazepam or buspirone much better drugs for anxiety

Goon.....I'm completely off effexor now........had 2 days of brain zaps and nausesa. It sucked. I was popping 5-htp and whiskey shots every 6-8 hours trying to combat them, but eventually they were so bad I threw up. No fun sie

You were either VERY strong or VERY lucky or both...

There are stories of people having brain zap and withdrawl up to 3 years later...

Had to be lucky, my crazy doctor said he's never seen such.

But keep in mind I never got over 150mg, and I weened myself down to 37.5 and was there a month before trying to drop it. But yea my doc said I was insane

This stablon sounds interesting. How's the weight gain and withdrawl symptoms

This stablon sounds interesting. How's the weight gain and withdrawl symptoms

None and none... just very mild... if it doesn't work can be stopped with no issue but you will have to research, order and monitor it yourself... not used by USA docs

I'm from canada. Doesn't look like it can be prescribed over here....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws