over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the guys older then 35

I told you we are getting a camera in a few days so I will post
my pics to Osiris and you and him can fight over them

I think he wants them most though

You tell me to huy a computer and you dont own a camera or xamera phone...wow. Haha

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Player hater...that's what you got for Q???

Dipshit...players don't talk their fucking game, they are about their fucking game. Talkers don't do shit...and real men don't talk shit...cause they don't have too.

Fucking Jersey boy eh? Fuck turd...I've got nothing but good to say about the men of Jersey, but you're a boy, I don't give a fuck your age or anyone else's. You might say you're 41 or whatever, but you come across as a pimply faced 15 yr old.

Come to Chicago and play that game here...I wish you'd try to drop your game on my wife, she would laugh her ass off, then drop kick your ass with your bullshit...cause that shit don't run around here....boy.

I would never pull shit on your wife she would come on to me

You tell me to huy a computer and you dont own a camera or xamera phone...wow. Haha

I never told you to HUY a computer I don't even know what that is ...

Player hater...that's what you got for Q???

Dipshit...players don't talk their fucking game, they are about their fucking game. Talkers don't do shit...and real men don't talk shit...cause they don't have too.

Fucking Jersey boy eh? Fuck turd...I've got nothing but good to say about the men of Jersey, but you're a boy, I don't give a fuck your age or anyone else's. You might say you're 41 or whatever, but you come across as a pimply faced 15 yr old.

Come to Chicago and play that game here...I wish you'd try to drop your game on my wife, she would laugh her ass off, then drop kick your ass with your bullshit...cause that shit don't run around here....boy.

These guys have no clue J. Everyone is a,fucking tough guy behind a keyboard

I told you we are getting a camera in a few days so I will post
my pics to Osiris and you and him can fight over them

I think he wants them most though

you have moved to number 1 on my list for being the biggest clown

I would never pull shit on your wife she would come on to me

Not when she has me little man...once again...just a boy...you remind me of those little fucking poodles...yap yap yap...cep they probably get more bitches than you.

I bet in real life...not this bullshit computer crap and all that pussy laying shit...you're gay and prefer sausage over pie...not that's there anything wrong with that.

Hey bro...they've gotta clue...when they're bang'n their load on the keyboard, they wish that someone would believe they really are the "playa's" they try to convince us they say they are...the clue is...they know they're not so they have to try to prove it.

Like I said...REAL players don't need to talk about their game...period...but this former Jersey jackass feels we all are so impressed...

Not when she has me little man...once again...just a boy...you remind me of those little fucking poodles...yap yap yap...cep they probably get more bitches than you.

I bet in real life...not this bullshit computer crap and all that pussy laying shit...you're gay and prefer sausage over pie...not that's there anything wrong with that.

I'm not sure if little Johnny is a poodle or a chuhuahua. If lil Johnny was my poodle, I would put a pretty pink bow in his hair and let him hang out the window on my way to the gym:)

I'm not sure if little Johnny is a poodle or a chuhuahua. If lil Johnny was my poodle, I would put a pretty pink bow in his hair and let him hang out the window on my way to the gym:)

LMAO! Better not be one of Miss Q's bows...she just might bitch slap poodle boy/girl for wearing one of hers!

I am not being a tough guy here cause I know we can not meet
but if we can where would we?

Only a punk talks shit behind a keyboard and that's a fact

That's why you are so pissed caused you know I can never get to you

NO? REALLY? I love when people talk shit online

I have no problem with you or anyone and if we keep this shit
up what will happen? NOTHING thats what so why do it?

We will never see each other

What pissed you off? Me and alpha saying we can get hot women
anytime we want? WHY? Seriously?

This has been taken way out of proportion. I have not once in this thread said that i can get any hot woman i want. This thread was about whether gear makes it harder to stay faithful. I mentioned how regretful i was about some of my behaviors and how i ruined some great relationships. I did mention that these girls were hot and posted some pics but was never and indication that "I'm a player" or that "i can have anybody that i want." Simple as that.

Hey bro...they've gotta clue...when they're bang'n their load on the keyboard, they wish that someone would believe they really are the "playa's" they try to convince us they say they are...the clue is...they know they're not so they have to try to prove it.

Like I said...REAL players don't need to talk about their game...period...but this former Jersey jackass feels we all are so impressed...

Your just pissed because I am from Jersey.

NO? Come on now why does that bother you?

I am not a player but you come off like you are
maybe that's why you are so pissed off.

Learn how to read English. I can teach you

I have not seen your pic yet or your women

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk ????

Are you serious?

Get a computer then post your comments

You are just another example of someone who
has low self esteem and jealous of us MEN who
take your girlfriends away from you

NO? OK prove me wrong.

Show your pic I will show mine and my girl's
plus all the links to her modeling pics and shows she did

Alpha showed his and I believe they are girls he been with

Man up little boy!

Jeesh...are you not aware that both Q and Osiris's avatars ARE pics of themselves? If you look up past history on PM you will see that they BOTH have posted full body shots....now...where the F are yours? POST your full body shots....who cares about your girlfriends pics...she's not on here making dumb ass comments about what a stud she is. This is truly some unbelievable entertainment!

Last edited:
This has been taken way out of proportion. I have not once in this thread said that i can get any hot woman i want. This thread was about whether gear makes it harder to stay faithful. I mentioned how regretful i was about some of my behaviors and how i ruined some great relationships. I did mention that these girls were hot and posted some pics but was never and indication that "I'm a player" or that "i can have anybody that i want." Simple as that.

I just said that cause they act like we are taking girls away from them

I am usually nice to people but these guys need a boost of self confidence
really bad ...

Jeesh...are you not aware that both Q and Osiris's avatars ARE pics of themselves? If you look up past history on PM you will see that they BOTH have posted full body shots....now...where the F are yours? POST your full body shots....who cares about your girlfriends pics...she's not on here making dumb ass comments about what a stud she is. This is truly some unbelievable entertainment!

So if I post a thumbnail 1in by 1in like Osiris that would be ok?

Go back to bed seriously

Your just pissed because I am from Jersey.

NO? Come on now why does that bother you?

I am not a player but you come off like you are
maybe that's why you are so pissed off.

Learn how to read English. I can teach you

I have not seen your pic yet or your women

No ass wipe...why don't you learn how to "read english"...what did I say if you need me to re-quote I will...

{Fucking Jersey boy eh? Fuck turd...I've got nothing but good to say about the men of Jersey, but you're a boy, I don't give a fuck your age or anyone else's. You might say you're 41 or whatever, but you come across as a pimply faced 15 yr old.}

Notice where I said NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THE MEN OF JERSEY? What the fuck does Jersey have to do with it? Nothing!!!

You're the one who stating they're bang'n chicks 24/7, and call'n Q a player hater...RIGHT??? So far I am "reading english" correctly, right dip shit? Therefore, I would assume that if you're call Q a "player hater" that would mean, by default you are calling YOURSELF a player.

I've bounced in many clubs in Chicago and Rockford IL, and the real guys...who were scoring with the hotties, didn't talk about it...they were just real and down to earth. Why would I have to take pictures...for what reason? Cause I'm a sicko and need something to hold on too when you grow old and can pull them out to show those who are 30 yrs younger and show them what kind of bang I was getting? While you're lonely wondering where your life has gone...pfffftt...loser.

I won't put pics of my awesome wife up here...for what reason...for you to pound yourself over it? She's a beautiful Swedish doll, and I'm not gonna post up links or any of that bullshit, because real men don't need to prove anything. She's blessed me with two beautiful daughters, I suppose you would want me to post their pics up here as well...right sicko??

Last edited:
I am not being a tough guy here cause I know we can not meet
but if we can where would we?

Only a punk talks shit behind a keyboard and that's a fact

That's why you are so pissed caused you know I can never get to you

NO? REALLY? I love when people talk shit online

I have no problem with you or anyone and if we keep this shit
up what will happen? NOTHING thats what so why do it?

We will never see each other

I am explaining how useless your posts are, how you come off, and how things woukd have been in your 'theoretical' jersey shore.

I have met quite a few members in real life. It can always happen. Anyway I leave,you to your completely worthless posts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner