over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the guys older then 35

thethe

Registered
I have been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
I'm 43yo been BB since 18 yo (not on since then though took most of my 20's and 30's off gear), but have gotten back into things and enjoying working out and competing again. I have all someone would want, great job (no $$ issues), GF with a new baby girl (my 1st) and lots of good friends.
So here is the question. I seem to be the only one of my friends that well elevates his test levels. Meaning mine are higher then my buddies.
Here is the question. Do you think being on has had a negative impact on your life because you feel like a 18 yo from a wanting sex vs my buddies that have slowed down. I think about it and I see so many girls and cant keep the thoughts of being with other women vs my buddies who's test level ( and this is a guess) are lower now so they could care less about it. In the end I just cant seem to be cool with getting married and if i did I'm not sure how long it would last. Now having a baby has changed things but I don't want to be too much of a scum bag and go whoring around.
Sorry for the long winded post but in the end I wonder if too much test as you get older can be a bad thing??

I've often wondered if I'd have more peace in my life if my test levels were lower. It makes committing to my GF very difficult when I'm so attracted to other women. I do think other guys my age (44) have a much easier time staying faithful because women just aren't as tempting to them without supra-physiologic test levels. BTW I don't cheat, I just want to. Its a great question and I'm kind of surprised its not talked about more than it is on the boards as I'm sure other guys struggle with this issue.

My belief is the personality and character of the person, Not the amount of Test one takes in.
I'm 47 and have had very high test levels,can honestly say I'm a very committed person to the one I'm with and very loyal, Thats what makes me who I am.
Or who my Mom raised me too be.
I'm on a TRT dose of 180 mg, you may consider a lower dose than your doing now?
Probably Not the response your looking for, thats my belief.

My belief is the personality and character of the person, Not the amount of Test one takes in.
I'm 47 and have had very high test levels,can honestly say I'm a very committed person to the one I'm with and very loyal, Thats what makes me who I am.
Or who my Mom raised me too be.
I'm on a TRT dose of 180 mg, you may consider a lower dose than your doing now?
Probably Not the response your looking for, thats my belief.

No in-fact I would love the hear everyones views. And I agree with you

I'm 42 & got married @ 35 and have two kids.
Lifetime natural - I won some gear from gear depot last summer
& haven't used it yet. My wife has some mental issues and we will be
getting divorced soon unfortunately. I have been waiting to get our situation
sorted before trying this gear and have felt like my test was lower for the past
couple of years but still have a very active sex drive. I haven't cheated but do find myself attracted to some other women. I would prefer to stay with my wife but don't see that happening.

If you are apprehensive about getting married you may not be ready
or not in love with your partner. I find the temptation is always there but
how you handle it is up to you.

Test isn't all there is to sex drive.

I'd say that being on and with higher than normal test levels when you're well in your forties is a double-egded sword. There are pro's and con's:

Pro's: you're enthusiastic about sex as you were when you were young, a that's a great motivation for anything in life...

Con's: If you are commited, and have kids, then it's kind of a bummer... Nothing worse than being horny all the time, and leading a double, (triple?) life-style...

I'm 44, and I sure as hell couldn't be faithful if I had the test levels I had when I was in my twenties...

...although I wish I had them :D

I agree with Stevie. I question a lot of my own behavior. Always did. The gear just makes it worse.

I also think anyone ordering drugs over the internet from China and injecting them has real issues. Its insane. Ponder it. Ask most non users what they think of that?

Thats what i think when I look in the mirror.

I have been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
I'm 43yo been BB since 18 yo (not on since then though took most of my 20's and 30's off gear), but have gotten back into things and enjoying working out and competing again. I have all someone would want, great job (no $$ issues), GF with a new baby girl (my 1st) and lots of good friends.
So here is the question. I seem to be the only one of my friends that well elevates his test levels. Meaning mine are higher then my buddies.
Here is the question. Do you think being on has had a negative impact on your life because you feel like a 18 yo from a wanting sex vs my buddies that have slowed down. I think about it and I see so many girls and cant keep the thoughts of being with other women vs my buddies who's test level ( and this is a guess) are lower now so they could care less about it. In the end I just cant seem to be cool with getting married and if i did I'm not sure how long it would last. Now having a baby has changed things but I don't want to be too much of a scum bag and go whoring around.
Sorry for the long winded post but in the end I wonder if too much test as you get older can be a bad thing??

GEAR IS LIKE LIQUOR it brings out the worst in some people.... but man its fun

I agree with Stevie. I question a lot of my own behavior. Always did. The gear just makes it worse.

I also think anyone ordering drugs over the internet from China and injecting them has real issues. Its insane. Ponder it. Ask most non users what they think of that?

Thats what i think when I look in the mirror.

Thats a real kick in the balls isnt it? Ask any non user about any of the things that we discuss here not just AAS-its not a main stream sport thats for certain. Thats why its good to have a place like this to talk about those things.

I think about this all the time and have to keep myself from
being around pretty girls cause they will flirt with me and I will cheat.
I don't like saying that but I have to be honest .. I WILL CHEAT!

The reason I didn't cheat on my wife but all other girls is because I
took myself away from the bar seen, and was with her most the time

I will be 41yrs old 27th of this month and I only have 2 friends who live 5 1/2hrs from me .. Where I used to live. One is my age and one is 5yrs younger. The one my age gets his gear from me and the other doesn't and never did use gear but always wants sex. He still dabbles in Blow but when
I go to visit he won't bring it around cause he knows I don't agree with him using it.

I am sure blow is the reason he wants it so much plus the fact his wife
doesn't give him ass anymore

Mantus

As the great Frank Zappa once said, 'you are what you is.'

Gear just makes you more of what you are, or as Frank might say, 'more of what you is.'

My friends wife said to me once:

"At least my man doesn't cheat on me"

I said no offense but he doesn't have girls
or their friends going up to him like I do
every time I go out.

A girl can't just flash her tits at me and have
my cloths off, but I just can't resist sweet girls.
It's a big weakness for me

Mantus

why cant you be married AND have sex all the time? you just need a younger wife who has a high sex drive. mine is 17 years younger than me and hot so no problems here.

maybe just do normal test and try other gear to build muscle that doesnt increase your sex drive to a non-manageable level?

i like having a high sex drive but not if it consumes my thoughts all day.

I am 48 married for the second time for almost 7 years. My wife is 47. My test levels are surely higher than any of my friends. We have a group that we hang with at a local club on Saturday nights. All of the men are envious of my condition (they could have it too if they went to the gym and ate right). The women of the men all dance with me and my wife in a group because their men are too out of shape to shake it. My wife is glad that she is with me. She says she doesn't mind sharing me on the dance floor, but she is the only one that is going to bed with me.

As far as being tempted. Of course a nice rack or legs gets me going. I just pound my wife harder. I travel a lot for work and if I hung out in bars I am sure that I could get tempted. So, I don't hang out in bars.

My wife is always ready willing and uninhibted. She loves what I am doing to keep my more youthful levels. She loves looking at me. Knowing this is enough to not act on the thoughts when I see a good looking girl. I have been around long enough to know that a good one is hard to find. Good sex is more than just skin to skin. The mind connection is what makes it great.

why cant you be married AND have sex all the time? you just need a younger wife who has a high sex drive. mine is 17 years younger than me and hot so no problems here.

maybe just do normal test and try other gear to build muscle that doesnt increase your sex drive to a non-manageable level?

Thats a great idea-I think I will divorce my loving wife of 10 years-mother to my children- and go get a younger hotter wife. Great advice.

Thats a great idea-I think I will divorce my loving wife of 10 years-mother to my children- and go get a younger hotter wife. Great advice.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably didn't have that in mind when he posted that. But you are right. Sex with someone you love and who loves you is far different and way better than just sticking it in something warm and wet.

Younger wives sound good when we are still in the prime of life, but what about when we enter the old age years and they are still middle aged? Besides what makes me really hot for my wife is when I see her doing things like packing lunches for my sons.

I'm 42 & got married @ 35 and have two kids.
Lifetime natural - I won some gear from gear depot last summer
& haven't used it yet. My wife has some mental issues and we will be
getting divorced soon unfortunately. I have been waiting to get our situation
sorted before trying this gear and have felt like my test was lower for the past
couple of years but still have a very active sex drive. I haven't cheated but do find myself attracted to some other women. I would prefer to stay with my wife but don't see that happening.

If you are apprehensive about getting married you may not be ready
or not in love with your partner. I find the temptation is always there but
how you handle it is up to you.

Test isn't all there is to sex drive.
:yeahthat:

It's not about that for me.

My girl is very hot, gives me plenty of sex, and is very sweet.

It's about VARIETY for me.

I get bored very easy... Not to say I am bored with my girl, it's
just that I want something different every now and then.

I don't think I will cheat cause I won't let myself get too close
to other girls.

Yes, I will flirt when they do but that's just human nature

Mantus

To give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably didn't have that in mind when he posted that. But you are right. Sex with someone you love and who loves you is far different and way better than just sticking it in something warm and wet.

Younger wives sound good when we are still in the prime of life, but what about when we enter the old age years and they are still middle aged? Besides what makes me really hot for my wife is when I see her doing things like packing lunches for my sons.

That is exactly what I meant. I agree with you- Im sure he didnt mean for it sound the way it came across.

I think its all about the maturity/self esteem/confidence....the same reason any man cheats, really.

I know on test I eyeball every woman I see, flirt with whomever, whenever, then go back home to the wifey and let loose :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear