over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the guys older then 35

maturity/self esteem/confidence?

That makes sense to me.

My self esteem and confidence are way too high
but Maturity ... Well, I am still working on that one.

Mantus

I think about this all the time and have to keep myself from
being around pretty girls cause they will flirt with me and I will cheat.
I don't like saying that but I have to be honest .. I WILL CHEAT!

The reason I didn't cheat on my wife but all other girls is because I
took myself away from the bar seen, and was with her most the time

I will be 41yrs old 27th of this month and I only have 2 friends who live 5 1/2hrs from me .. Where I used to live. One is my age and one is 5yrs younger. The one my age gets his gear from me and the other doesn't and never did use gear but always wants sex. He still dabbles in Blow but when
I go to visit he won't bring it around cause he knows I don't agree with him using it.

I am sure blow is the reason he wants it so much plus the fact his wife
doesn't give him ass anymore

Mantus

Do you have ADD. Seriously

I think I agree with the consensus here: gear is JUST like alcohol in that it makes you more of what you already are. Seems like this sex issue is identical to "roid rage" in that if you easily get angered before the juice, it's way worse when you're on. As for me, I am ALWAYS calmer and easier tempered when on, including Tren.
At 41, and at 750mg/week, I'm hornier now than when I was 16! But I have been with my wife for the last 22 years and have never cheated, and it's going to stay that way.....

high test levels destroy relationships, i have seen it happen so many times. i guess its all about self control and not being a pig. lets face it guys, when our levels are very high we are pervs lol. i fall in love a few times a day lol. my guess is tiger woods had high levels, i blame it on the test:D

I think I agree with the consensus here: gear is JUST like alcohol in that it makes you more of what you already are. Seems like this sex issue is identical to "roid rage" in that if you easily get angered before the juice, it's way worse when you're on. As for me, I am ALWAYS calmer and easier tempered when on, including Tren.
At 41, and at 750mg/week, I'm hornier now than when I was 16! But I have been with my wife for the last 22 years and have never cheated, and it's going to stay that way.....

your a good man, i have never cheated either but wow girls look good:love:

i fall in love a few times a day lol.

LOL That's crazy I feel the same way.

If it was just the sexdrive and being horny it wouldn't
be that bad, but I actually think of kissing and I don't
even look at bodies as much as eyes and face.

Gotta have nice body but the eyes, smile, and the way
they carry themselves is what gets me.

I just can't cheat though. I would like to but I would
feel bad after and my girl is just too damn sweet and hot
to do that to

Mantus

Last edited:
My wife is 45 and I am 47; we our both on our 3rd marriage. We have now been married 10 years and I also have a strong sex drive (due to HT). I believe the 1 thing that keeps us together is our faith in Jesus. We both know we can't do it on our own!

It's not about that for me.

My girl is very hot, gives me plenty of sex, and is very sweet.

It's about VARIETY for me.

I get bored very easy... Not to say I am bored with my girl, it's
just that I want something different every now and then.

I don't think I will cheat cause I won't let myself get too close
to other girls.

Yes, I will flirt when they do but that's just human nature

Mantus
Getting bored or "variety" has always been my issue and its seems that its true aas just make you more of what you were or are. Self control and respecting your mate is key (I just need to keep saying that every time a chance comes up) Oh and why is it now that Im in my 40's and not looking that I have more girls hitting on me then when I was in my 20-30's? Im sure as hell not getting better looking lol.

Getting bored or "variety" has always been my issue and its seems that its true aas just make you more of what you were or are. Self control and respecting your mate is key (I just need to keep saying that every time a chance comes up) Oh and why is it now that Im in my 40's and not looking that I have more girls hitting on me then when I was in my 20-30's? Im sure as hell not getting better looking lol.

It's the way you carry yourself.. More confidence.

After we pass a certain age, we just start caring less
about embarrassing ourselves, which takes away inhibitions
making us feel and look more confident

I don't just go out and cheat now because I had my share
of women .. plenty of other guy's shares too lol .. so I will
not just cheat for sex. A girl really has to get my attention.
MY attention and not just my penis' attention cause that's
easy to do.

When I say CHEAT I don't necessarily mean sex. I am perfectly
happy with just kissing. . Yeah, until that happens then I will want
sex :D .. OK so it might lead to sex.. OK IT WILL lead to sex which
is why I won't look too long or let myself get cornered ;)

Mantus

I would posit that marriage and monagomy are societal/religious constructs, not necessarily what comes naturally to most men.

You already have a kid but don't make it worse by getting married, then she well and truly owns you.

I mean the time when you can really afford to get into a relationship with a woman is well past. In Australia they've passed laws concerning "de-facto" relationships. Meaning if you are even involved with a woman for two years she gets half your stuff. That is coming here eventually because guys are wising up and avoiding tying the knot.

So, have fun and avoid committment because it's economic suicide.

Seriously I know several people among family members and acquaintances who have been to jail or soon will be. Others live with their parents in their late thirties so they can make their payments and have lost everything.

Seriously, don't be stupid. Women are not any happier with monagamy than we are and when they grow tired of you they don't feel the slightest bit if guilt about taking what they feel entitled to.

This is not a bitter divorced guy talking but a happily single guy who's watched his friends and family get sucked down the tube.

I've had people throw every insult at me in the book but in the end I just smile because I'm the guy who still has all his shit and his freedom.

I don't need to ask the wife for money to get a burger with the guys at work.

Last edited:
Common law marriage here is after living with someone
for 7yrs.

I've been to Australia and it wouldn't take me even 2yrs
to WILLINGLY GIVE UP half my stuff to those women :)

Mantus

Common law marriage here is after living with someone
for 7yrs.

I've been to Australia and it wouldn't take me even 2yrs
to WILLINGLY GIVE UP half my stuff to those women :)

Mantus

Jeezus dude, are you aware that there are hookers? You don't have to give up half your stuff for a little pussy.

Who said it has to be only half? When you add up lifetime alimony, child support (up till age 23-26), the house, etc it could be everything.

Not to mention she can simply file a restraining order and have you barred from your residence while she auctions off everything and drains the accounts. Your girlfriend can easily file a restraining order on you and have you removed from the house or apartment that you pay rent on.

The laws will be changing soon as I said because men are not marrying the women to avoid the cleaners and they want something done about it.

Last edited:
Jeezus dude, are you aware that there are hookers? You don't have to give up half your stuff for a little pussy.

Who said it has to be only half? When you add up lifetime alimony, child support (up till age 23-26), the house, etc it could be everything.

Not to mention she can simply file a restraining order and have you barred from your residence while she auctions off everything and drains the accounts. Your girlfriend can easily file a restraining order on you and have you removed from the house or apartment that you pay rent on.

The laws will be changing soon as I said because men are not marrying the women to avoid the cleaners and they want something done about it.

Not to highjack my own thread but the non marrage thing seems to be more and more of a trend. Not saying its a good or bad thing.

I know when I am on I am looking at even the ugly girls, like I have beer goggles on. The fat chicks looks skinny to me. Its hilarious and I get a good laugh out of it to myself and my training partner who gets the same way. We crack a few good jokes but nothing is going to push us to the point of cheating on our wifes. Besides just because we may want doesnt nessesarily mean we will get it, lol. ;)

I think thethe said it best when he said "It's all about self control".

We look good for our age
We act younger
We feel younger
Girls are drawn to us for obvious reasons, and we can't help but want to sample every dish on the menu.

Self control is what sets us apart from others like us. In the end it's our choice. Personally, when I see a girl looking or flirting with me, I get a great sense of victory when I turn the other way. Yes, I could have her, but it is my choice, and I love my wife too much.

Then I go home and do nasty things to her :D

LOL I had a 16yr old girlfriend when I was there. Yeah only one
cause she made it clear to her friends I was all hers.

I was 22 at the time. They were so nice and Australian girls are so easy
to pick up unlike American girls which you need to impress. I never
needed to but alot of guys need nice cars and money up here to get
girls to even look at them

The girls told me Australian guys are very rude since there are 2 girls
to every guy.

My friends and I had no problems getting the best looking girls
there. It does help to be a Marine too

What part you from cause I never saw hookers.

Mantus

On the testosterone factor, they did tests on men to see when they are higher. Apparently test levels raise about 6 months prior to a divorce.. so who knows what test is doing to my relationships.

On the testosterone factor, they did tests on men to see when they are higher. Apparently test levels raise about 6 months prior to a divorce.. so who knows what test is doing to my relationships.

Sounds like a sketchy study. Who are "they"? What were the controlled factors?

C'mon, man, you can't just quote studies without some facts to back it up.. :rolleyes:

Tests also show men who are married have higher estrogen
and lower test which is why women are always in charge then

No actually it was men who are in love have lower test levels
but alot of that carries over to men who are married.

I wouldn't get married unless in love

Test at 1 gram/week is fine for me but Tren at 400mg/week
makes me crazy for women

Mantus

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member