over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold @ 20 years old.

His physique is really not that hard to believe. He started when he was 15 (That’s when natural growth hormone and testosterone are at their highest) and with roids, its very believable to have a body like that 5 years later. Also, the younger one is, the easier it is for your brain to absorb information. A 3 year old can learn a language faster than a 20 year old. So if you start lifting at 14-15, you will learn your body much faster, than if u were to start at 21. 5 years of training while in your youth? Biggest growth spurts possible. Now add 4-5 more years, which equates to 10 years worth of training. Well of course at 25, you will look impeccable. His genetics were great, but he did have quite a few years under his belt at a very young age. Nonetheless, Arnold is a legend.

regardless of what he was on, that's still freaky big by even at today's standards. haven't seen 20yrs old that size in any local show.

You guys....

It was the TRAINING AND NUTRITION! It had nothing to do with Dianabol, Primobolan, or any other drug. It was the WAY that he trained(extremely high volume, 30-40 sets, 2-3 hours) and the WAY that he ate(only quality foods loaded with nutrients) that produced the amazing physique that we can all still admire today...

I have modeled my own training, diet, and drug use after Arnie and the Golden Age boys(Franco, Nubret, Robbinson, Ferigno, Bannout, etc), and that's why I look the way that I do. Absolutely NO Human Growth Hormone, Insulin or peptides, and no ridiculous dosages of Testosterone. Sure, these guys used Dianabol, Primobolan, Anavar, and Deca, but dosages were SMALL compared to today, and usage was much shorter in duration.

Maybe I'll post some pics up for you guys.. :) It's funny to me that so many of you guys attribute Arnold's physique to DRUGS and you wonder how it was possible for him to look that way.

i wish i was taller... Look more intimadating...

i would trade 20lbm for 3 inch of height

Not to mention, he's been training SERIOUSLY since he was 13 years old. He did NOT have great genetics, in any way. He was an extreme ectomorph, which is why he is so aesthteic.

You guys....

It was the TRAINING AND NUTRITION! It had nothing to do with Dianabol, Primobolan, or any other drug. It was the WAY that he trained(extremely high volume, 30-40 sets, 2-3 hours) and the WAY that he ate(only quality foods loaded with nutrients) that produced the amazing physique that we can all still admire today...

I have modeled my own training, diet, and drug use after Arnie and the Golden Age boys(Franco, Nubret, Robbinson, Ferigno, Bannout, etc), and that's why I look the way that I do. Absolutely NO Human Growth Hormone, Insulin or peptides, and no ridiculous dosages of Testosterone. Sure, these guys used Dianabol, Primobolan, Anavar, and Deca, but dosages were SMALL compared to today, and usage was much shorter in duration.

Maybe I'll post some pics up for you guys.. :) It's funny to me that so many of you guys attribute Arnold's physique to DRUGS and you wonder how it was possible for him to look that way.

you sparked my curiosity. Post a pic and share

Not to mention, he's been training SERIOUSLY since he was 13 years old. He did NOT have great genetics, in any way. He was an extreme ectomorph, which is why he is so aesthteic.

I disagree with you there absolutely no one without at least good genetics can step on stage and win a bodybuilding competition. In my opinion genetics are at least 50% of equation if not more. Without at least above averages genes you will not look like Arnie, or Ronnie, or Jay or any other body building legend

I will agree with you however that a great diet and understanding ones own body can eliminate the need for any GH/SLIN/PEPTIDES. But still a great diet/training alone wont turn a 20 year old in Arnold without at worst good genetics and an amazing tolerance for anabolics

You guys....

Yeah, we've been waiting for you to post up your pics for quite some time now. Arnold started taking aas at an early age, so you cannot attribute everything he accomplished to simply training and nutrition. If Arnold didn't take aas he would NOT look the way he did

I will agree with you however that a great diet and understanding ones own body can eliminate the need for any GH/SLIN/PEPTIDES. But still a great diet/training alone wont turn a 20 year old in Arnold without at worst good genetics and an amazing tolerance for anabolics

Are u still failing to realize the obvious?

ARNOLD = Been training since 13.
Kai Greene = Been training since 13.
Ronnie Coleman = Been training since 14.
Jay Cutler = Been training since 14.

What is SOOOO hard to understand about this?

haha what is obvious about that? How many people start training at age 13/14 I know of many kids from my home town and while they may have looked good at age 20, none were freaky big. Your examples are all outliers.

thats like saying A-Rod started playing baseball at age 10 so the secret to being amazing at baseball is to start playing around that age which is a ridiculous statement as A-Rod is a freak similar to the examples you gave.

haha what is obvious about that? How many people start training at age 13/14 I know of many kids from my home town and while they may have looked good at age 20, none were freaky big. Your examples are all outliers.

You think those 13 year olds ATE and TRAINED like ARNOLD did when HE was 13?? HELLLL NOOOOO

I too have been bodybuilding seriously since I was 16, which also has much to do with the way I look today. Having said that, I never touched AAS until I was 21, and I am 27 now.

I personally cannot say for a fact that they ate or trained like Arnold because I personally did not watch Arnold train when he was that age or watch him eat anything for that matter. But I can tell you that I knew some kids who trained pretty damn hard at a young age (myself included), and ate pretty decently (although in America it is harder to find natural food than it would have been for Arnie) and did not look like him. You can't ignore genetics.

What ever Arnold did, it worked.

Heck it even scored him a hook-up with his maid : O

I personally cannot say for a fact that they ate or trained like Arnold because I personally did not watch Arnold train when he was that age or watch him eat anything for that matter. But I can tell you that I knew some kids who trained pretty damn hard at a young age (myself included), and ate pretty decently (although in America it is harder to find natural food than it would have been for Arnie) and did not look like him. You can't ignore genetics.

Genetics for...SHAPE? SIZE? BOTH?

Arnold was an ectomorph, you can look at the dozens of photos of him on the net from when he was a TEEN, it's irrefutable. So, if you claim he has good genetics for building muscle, well, you're wrong. Now, if you're talking about his HEIGHT and the actual SHAPE of his muscles, YES--he is genetically BLESSED as a bodybuilder--AS AM I. But in all other regards, we are both cursed as ecto's. The only great thing is that I can stay lean on 5,000 cals a day! ;)

Do you eat clean and do you work a real job? If so how on earth to you pile in 5,000 calories a day? If you would please PM me your diet schedule and what you eat because I struggle getting to 4,000 a day and like you, I don't put on fat easy.

Do you eat clean and do you work a real job? If so how on earth to you pile in 5,000 calories a day? If you would please PM me your diet schedule and what you eat because I struggle getting to 4,000 a day and like you, I don't put on fat easy.

I own a company that manufactures bodybuilding supplements, so I make my own schedule and eat every 2-3 hours on the DOT. I also eat ONLY CLEAN CALORIES! Bulking or cutting, my macronutrient breakdown remains very similar; high protein, moderate-high carb, low-moderate fats. Essentially, when cutting I simply eat less total foods, which typically entails reducing carb intake slightly--not drastically. I never consume less than a few hundred grams of carbs per day(yams, oats, brown rice, fruits), and shoot for about 50-75g lean quality protein per meal(egg, chicken, turkey, beef, chicken, tuna, salmon), with all of my fats coming from healthy sources.

I should also stress again, I train very intensely, for durations of 2-3 hours. I burn an ENORMOUS amount of calories training this way..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimboejoebob
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins