mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone please be careful (Legal Matters/My Experience)

for those who all have felony convictons, when you apply for work and the application says 'have you ever been convicted of a felony?' you have to say yes and describe your charge correct? have you found it very difficult to get any job with this on your record? im talking like working at walmart even, i wouldnt believe it would be too hard to get a job even with a record at that place. or are you refering to high paying jobs that require degrees?

Maybe you said this in your post, sorry if I missed it... But I take it you didnt hire a lawyer???

Last edited:
I do not get it, your lawyer could not figure this out on his own? 1cc of gear..a public defender could have got you off for that...Seems like there is more to the story. Thanks for sharing anyhow.

My attorneys mother died in the middle of all of this, so he was quick to make a plea and have me cop out to it. I can't say that I blame him. If my mom died I'd have said fuck it to get another case off of my workload too. I thought at the time I was getting a good deal so I plead guilty

1cc of gear doesn't cause all those problems mate ! there is way more into your story

I had a buddy who was caught with 10 vials of test ( his girlfriend snitched on him, He was a user not a dealer ), all he did was he paid 4k and did 70 cumminity hours

Exactly what benefit would I have to lie about such a thing?

I posted this up as a way to WARN EVERYONE of what can happen from gear. Every case is different and penalty's vary from state to state. EVEN ONE CC CAN FUCK YOU!

Maybe you said this in your post, sorry if I missed it... But I take it you didnt hire a lawyer???

I had a public defender and took a plea bargain.

When my petition to revoke was filed, I hired a paid attorney.

I had a public defender and took a plea bargain.

When my petition to revoke was filed, I hired a paid attorney.

When it comes to steroids, no one knows jack shit. Obviously I'm sure you know this now, but NEVER leave stuff like this in the hands of a public defender. You have to find an attorney who is versed in these matters. No matter what you have to do, find a way to get the money (family, friends, loan, whatever) because you can always pay it back compared to having a felony on your record for the rest of your life. Just an FYI for everyone on the board.

Sad story to hear man. You are right though, everything does happen for a reason. Have you looked into getting your record sealed? How long do you have to wait in your state?

Sad story to hear man. You are right though, everything does happen for a reason. Have you looked into getting your record sealed? How long do you have to wait in your state?

In my state you can only have an arrest expunged. The only way to have a felony expunged or sealed, is with a pardon from the Governor.

I hope none of you take this as a personal shot.

What fucking state are you in?

I know guys here who have been arrested with over a hundred bottles and got misdemeanor possession charges. Since when is possession a felony?

Tip of the day: write down exaggerated cycles on paper that account for what all your gear is for. If the police find this with the gear, it is cake for your lawyer to prove that it is for personal use. Do not sell anything to anyone that you didn't meet along time before they asked for gear.

Well it's not a felony if you live in certain countries or have a prescription.....but a 100 bottles and no felony? Something just doesn't sound right.

Really does suck man. Sorry that happened to you. I've been in the same boat. I got hit and sentenced to 2yrs in the Feds. In the Feds you do 85% of your time so I did 18.5 months and then went home to home confinement for 2 months. Living with a felony is not fun. Getting a job is SUPER TOUGH! I'm still unemployed right now and really hurting for a job. Hopefully things work out for me and anyone that has had to go through this.

How is it illegal to have a syringe.

In most states, it is only legal to have a syringe if you plan to use it in a legal manner, if you are using it for anything illegal, then possession of the syringe becomes illegal also. Total bullshit, but still true.

1cc of gear doesn't cause all those problems mate ! there is way more into your story

I had a buddy who was caught with 10 vials of test ( his girlfriend snitched on him, He was a user not a dealer ), all he did was he paid 4k and did 70 cumminity hours

Every state is different, possession of any amount is a felony in some states. In my state, until a few years ago, having ANY amount of weed at all was a felony, even a pipe with only resin in it was a felony, they recently changed it to a misdemeanor. All they have to do is get you on probation, all that takes is a little misdemeanor, then their GOAL is to violate you (PO wants to do this to reduce his/her workload), the whole system is set up to try and violate you and throw you in jail.

Really does suck man. Sorry that happened to you. I've been in the same boat. I got hit and sentenced to 2yrs in the Feds. In the Feds you do 85% of your time so I did 18.5 months and then went home to home confinement for 2 months. Living with a felony is not fun. Getting a job is SUPER TOUGH! I'm still unemployed right now and really hurting for a job. Hopefully things work out for me and anyone that has had to go through this.

I seen your name BuffD and wondered where you had been.
Sorry to hear that. These story guys should listen to!
I hate to pictures my Family Ruined and torn apart over my stupid mistakes.
Its a lot to pay for Muscles:(

Years ago when I seen all my good friends getting arrested on these forums
I told myself do not ever order something your not ready to face and own up to.
Now Days I keep telling myself Im done and out of the community.
Even the small personal orders of they decided to Fuck you could ruin your life. A regular guy would lose his home and crush his loved ones quick, everything a mans worked and built his life for just snatched up and pulled away. BIG price tag.

I tell myself each day for weeks-months now Im trashing this machine and walking away. So many years though you develop a lot of friendships and routines-habbits. Its an addiction, it realy is. The Sport" The community The lifestyle.

The threads good. Guys need to see this and Know the risk. Its not always Roses and protein shakes! There is an ugly side that could ruin your Muscle bound world real quick if your breaking the law.

its disgusting that your a convicted felon...for

1) Trying to earn a living at that age

2) Trying to improve ur physique

DISGUSTING!!!

in North Carolina 10 doses is considered a felony...it use to be 100 doses but was dropped down to 10,,,so that means 1 (10ml bottle) or 10 pills. but i can promise you a good lawyer will make it all go away...

This thread is making me never wanna order another vial again in my life holy shit.

I know I got popped for many many bottles in the mid 90s. I got a good lawyer, and got deferred. I never missed one prof appt. You just cant. You have to make your prob officer love you. I also met many guys that got much much less then you for serious amounts of rec drugs. Something doesnt add up in your story. Just saying. something is missing.

In his story he admits to making and selling, making lots of coin for a long time. This is whats missing, he was selling big time, and got popped.

In his story he admits to making and selling, making lots of coin for a long time. This is whats missing, he was selling big time, and got popped.

he said that but then he said when he got caught he only had 1cc ????

I'm geussing that 1cc was enough for LEOs to get a warrant and break into his house for more ( which the did and found a lot more - dealing style )

At the end of the day, there is something missing ! I don't care what state you live in, but taking you to court for 1CC is a joke, and it NEVER happens

yuuup. Story is full of holes. Also any idiot knows missing a meeting with your probation officer is the death of you. BUT I ONLY MISSED ONE>>>> lol c'mon is u crazy?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131