mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone please be careful (Legal Matters/My Experience)

Guys,

Well, where to start...

I guess I'll just tell you all my story, without letting too much information out there about myself. If I can prevent one person from going through what I went through I'll feel a lot better, because this simply is not worth it. Greed will end you and one cc of gear can mean the difference between being a law abiding citizen and being a convicted fucking felon.

If you're going to use gear, PLEASE hire an attorney on retainer first thing BEFORE YOU EVEN BUY A FUCKING CYCLE. Use Rick Collins. The court systems are NOT educated in steroids guys. They look at a cc of juice the same as they do a hit of ecstasy in some cases in MANY states (mine).

-If you have more than 10 hits of ecstasy, they consider you a dealer.
-1/2 a cc in some states is considered one unit. That makes 1 bottle at 10ml 20 units!!!

I started using steroids at 18 years of age. Yes. EIGHTEEN. A dumb fuck thing to do, but I had a complex from hell. I was always the fat kid, who was picked on in high school. I started using methyl 1 test my junior year of high school and gained 15 pounds and from there, that's where my narcissism was born and it just made my complex worse.

I did my first cycle at 18 years of age, my senior year...Testosterone Enanthate and Trenbolone Acetate, 400mg of each, per week. By the time I graduated I was selling gear, ordering in bulk amounts from a source (Steelmil/D&G Pharma) He was busted years ago. I would mark the prices up and thus started my addiction to a greedy and narcissistic lifestyle.

I was prepping for shows at age 19, and got to compete twice. By age 21 I was remailing and then I found out how steroids were made by homebrewing and printing off computerized labels. I got into college and decided that this was a way to pay off my student loans.

I paid nearly all of them off and then was hooked on the lifestyle...hooked on the money. Nothing felt better.

At age 21 I was arrested my first time for possession of anabolic steroids. One miserable cc of testosterone, lead to ALL of this below!

-18 months suspended to probation. Meaning if I fuck up at ANY TIME the State can file a Petition to Revoke my probation and incarcerate me the maximum time of 18 months!

-N/A classes
-$3500 in fines
-2 Felonies (1 for the test, 1 for the syringe it was with) that would be dropped to misdemeanor charges upon my completion of probation.
-40 hours community service

I couldn't find a job anywhere, to save my life even being near the completion of a college degree (Bachelors)

They extended my probation 9 months to make it 27 months total to catch up and to be able to pay my fines. They were finally paid in full. Community service was done. I had no more obligations to the State. I was nearly a free man!

I continued to put myself through college trying to better myself, even with the arrest. I missed ONE appointment with my probation officer, and the state filed a petition to revoke my probation, and I was arrested and thrown in the slammer immediately.

After my arraignment in court, the State was recommending to my judge that I serve EIGHTEEN MONTHS in county jail, but in this state you get 2 for 1 on time so I'd have been out in 9. I could not believe it.

I had NEVER failed a drug screen.
I had ALWAYS had a job on probation.
I had COMPLETED 90% of a bachelors in college.
I had NEVER missed an appointment with my probation officer except ONE and it was by clerical error.

I was given 90 days in county jail, my probation was terminated, and now, while still in my 20's, I am a convicted felon. A drug offender.

Guys, please be careful. I don't want anyone to go through the hell that I went through. If you're going to use, then please be smart about it. Keep a good attorney on retainer. You can't put a price on freedom, even if it's only 90 days of it. My life is changed forever now, and I have to go back to college and get another degree to pursue another type of career.

If you think about selling locally or sourcing, DO NOT DO IT. No amount of money is worth it. NONE!!! The feds have UNLIMITED resources and TIME. Even the international sources take a risk. Remember musclebear? They got him.

EVERY SOURCE HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE.

Be careful and please stay safe. Hell, stay natural if you haven't turned to gear yet. Had I known I would have endured this hell and would have had so many doors closed to me because of ONE simple dose of test, I'd have never taken the dive to the dark side.

God bless you all

Some people will just never THE PRIVILEGE of FREEDOM, Seriously... Until it is tooken away..

I have had many life altering experince because of the choices i made while using gear..

It's best to just stay off the radar bro..
keep to yourself is my advice, dont tell your training partners, dont tell your girlfriend..
keep it private..

(and i think everyone tried those junk powders back in the day , bro, there was an abundance at a very cheap price- Dont fall for it)

I wish you the best and May God protect and Bless you !

It's definately an eye opener when crap like this happens. I don't blame anyone though but myself for my situation. I got involved into alot more than I should have. I think just using for personal use the majority of people will be ok but you still ALWAYS need to be careful. Life goes on though. Soon I'll have all the pieces put back together and me and my family will be completely back on our feet. It's all something I'll never forget and something that I certainly learned alot from.

I seen your name BuffD and wondered where you had been.
Sorry to hear that. These story guys should listen to!
I hate to pictures my Family Ruined and torn apart over my stupid mistakes.
Its a lot to pay for Muscles:(

Years ago when I seen all my good friends getting arrested on these forums
I told myself do not ever order something your not ready to face and own up to.
Now Days I keep telling myself Im done and out of the community.
Even the small personal orders of they decided to Fuck you could ruin your life. A regular guy would lose his home and crush his loved ones quick, everything a mans worked and built his life for just snatched up and pulled away. BIG price tag.

I tell myself each day for weeks-months now Im trashing this machine and walking away. So many years though you develop a lot of friendships and routines-habbits. Its an addiction, it realy is. The Sport" The community The lifestyle.

The threads good. Guys need to see this and Know the risk. Its not always Roses and protein shakes! There is an ugly side that could ruin your Muscle bound world real quick if your breaking the law.

Very true man!!!

Of at-least 10 guys I know that have personally had visits.....
Only one I know of was for personal use. And it was a very large order from
a country that is watched close.
He was in the Military at the time and is Now a Lawyer.
(yes he co-operated)
His pack came with a flashing device of some sort and Lots of friends
showed up 5 mins later. It can happen to users.

Id say 95 out of 100 (and its just my guess) its not guys for there personal use getting popped.
Its the guys that decide to sell or distribute illegally, or try and make a profit.
I still would not want to be the unlucky fella that falls in that 5% (or whatever the % may be)

Of at-least 10 guys I know that have personally had visits.....
Only one I know of was for personal use. And it was a very large order from
a country that is watched close.
He was in the Military at the time and is Now a Lawyer.
(yes he co-operated)
His pack came with a flashing device of some sort and Lots of friends
showed up 5 mins later. It can happen to users.

Id say 95 out of 100 (and its just my guess) its not guys for there personal use getting popped.
Its the guys that decide to sell or distribute illegally, or try and make a profit.
I still would not want to be the unlucky fella that falls in that 5% (or whatever the % may be)

That's another reason why I just shake my head when you always hear most members bitching about why this sponsor charges this and why this sponsor charges that...They are so blinded by their own selfishness and have no idea what these guys risk to help others continue on with their "hobbies"...It's actually sickening and pathetic to hear anyone talk about the price of things, who are unwilling to risk anything themselves.....

My bet is LE was watching him for some time, had gear in plain site, arrested and search warrant was issued. Either that or the DA was pissed because defendant fucked his wife and/or daughter.

he said that but then he said when he got caught he only had 1cc ????

I'm geussing that 1cc was enough for LEOs to get a warrant and break into his house for more ( which the did and found a lot more - dealing style )

At the end of the day, there is something missing ! I don't care what state you live in, but taking you to court for 1CC is a joke, and it NEVER happens

This shows just how little you know and this bullshit arrogance that you are passing off to everyone here shows that you know nothing. NOTHING!

Sing this same fucking song when you've been in my shoes bro. I was running my entire operation while ON PROBATION. I never personally made a drug transaction, EVER. I would have others do all of that dirty work and pay them a percentage or pay them in gear thus covering my own ass. I was in deep enough to where I'd have been busted open by the feds it was only a matter of time.

This is ludicrous. I have NOTHING TO GAIN BY THIS.

Christ I am willing to scan in the probable cause affidavit and everything just to shut you up! Actually I believe I'll do that tomorrow morning!

My bet is LE was watching him for some time, had gear in plain site, arrested and search warrant was issued. Either that or the DA was pissed because defendant fucked his wife and/or daughter.

The gear wasn't in plain sight, and no warrant was obtained either. I was thrown onto the ground and cuffed by one officer, while two others raided my apartment. There was nothing in there except what I had for my own personal use. It was a total bullshit case but yes, the majority of the city knew I was involved of something of the sort.

Look, the point of this thread isn't to debate whether or not my rights were violated (which they were) or that my case was ridiculous. The point that some are missing here is that even something as simple as a dose of test can ruin your fucking life in some states!

yuuup. Story is full of holes. Also any idiot knows missing a meeting with your probation officer is the death of you. BUT I ONLY MISSED ONE>>>> lol c'mon is u crazy?

As I said, it was a clerical error that the probation department had made but I couldn't prove it. I got railroaded, no doubt about it but please just heed my warning.

ya thats a shame bro, but im sure you already know unless i missed something in your post all that except for the criminal charges could have been avoided if you made it to see your po officer, they hate that shit bro, its makes them think you could care less, if it where me i would have done whatever it took to get in to see my po officer, its still a sad story and gets my attention thank you for posting it

This shows just how little you know and this bullshit arrogance that you are passing off to everyone here shows that you know nothing. NOTHING!

Sing this same fucking song when you've been in my shoes bro. I was running my entire operation while ON PROBATION. I never personally made a drug transaction, EVER. I would have others do all of that dirty work and pay them a percentage or pay them in gear thus covering my own ass. I was in deep enough to where I'd have been busted open by the feds it was only a matter of time.

This is ludicrous. I have NOTHING TO GAIN BY THIS.

Christ I am willing to scan in the probable cause affidavit and everything just to shut you up! Actually I believe I'll do that tomorrow morning!

Actually, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Do you really need to draw more attention to yourself? You have nothing to gain...but you have a lot to lose. You don't owe anything to anyone on this site.

ya thats a shame bro, but im sure you already know unless i missed something in your post all that except for the criminal charges could have been avoided if you made it to see your po officer, they hate that shit bro, its makes them think you could care less, if it where me i would have done whatever it took to get in to see my po officer, its still a sad story and gets my attention thank you for posting it

For the most part she and I were very cool throughout the whole process but that just irked her for some reason. She had me down for one date and I was told it was another date but still, revoking my probation was in my Judges hands and that's what she did. The lesson I want guys to know is that even a dose can mean you end up hit like dogshit. I don't know why that's such a hard warning for those to heed

The gear wasn't in plain sight, and no warrant was obtained either. I was thrown onto the ground and cuffed by one officer, while two others raided my apartment. There was nothing in there except what I had for my own personal use. It was a total bullshit case but yes, the majority of the city knew I was involved of something of the sort.

Look, the point of this thread isn't to debate whether or not my rights were violated (which they were) or that my case was ridiculous. The point that some are missing here is that even something as simple as a dose of test can ruin your fucking life in some states!

I'm very sorry to hear your story. I hope everyone gets a chance to read this entire thread. Lots to be learned here.

As a side note, in some circumstance depending on your state, LE can come into your home and search without a warrant. From the info I've read so far, It looks like it turned for the worst when you were accused of threatening to shoot someone, this gave them the leeway they needed to enter your home and search for the gun. Anyhow I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Again you didn't have to share anything with us, so I appreciate it and I'm sure many others do as well. I wish you the best in your case.

Size, how old are you now?

I'm very sorry to hear your story. I hope everyone gets a chance to read this entire thread. Lots to be learned here.

As a side note, in some circumstance depending on your state, LE can come into your home and search without a warrant. From the info I've read so far, It looks like it turned for the worst when you were accused of threatening to shoot someone, this gave them the leeway they needed to enter your home and search for the gun. Anyhow I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Again you didn't have to share anything with us, so I appreciate it and I'm sure many others do as well. I wish you the best in your case.

Thanks bro. It's crazy how quick it comes off in the pen too...I was there for 3 months and lost 30 lbs. Insanity

7x felon here, got my first 5 at age 22 with a grow house raid.

Saved me from a life of 9-5 corporate bullshit. Living in a med state now rocking it the fuck out.

Keep your head up, shit gets better if you make it.

7x felon here, got my first 5 at age 22 with a grow house raid.

Saved me from a life of 9-5 corporate bullshit. Living in a med state now rocking it the fuck out.

Keep your head up, shit gets better if you make it.

Money doesn't matter to me anymore. It was harder for those on the outside for the short time I was in there, than it was for me being in there. My family, my friends, lady friends, etc. I don't want to put my family through anything else of the sort so as long as I can work, I'm happy. What's a med state?

Eye opener. I was charged for fleeing to elude. Opened my eyes up after I realized I could be charged for a felony.

Strong presence of felons ITT.

Im scared shitless needless to say.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner