advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone please be careful (Legal Matters/My Experience)

this is prob. david paul jack aka KPR aka kigpharm if i had to guess...scammming faggot from florida, who got snitched on in ORD...just saying...story sounds about right

If it's Florida, I am willing to bet a million dollars it is Paramount Pharm too... him and Medrx had very very similar lists

If this is true too.. I am owed a lot of money

Edit:

I just did some more digging this David Paul Jack mother fucker is exactly where my WU was picked up with Paramount Pharm!

Mods sorry if this is breaking the rules, feel free to edit or delete....

Last edited:
Thanks to Spokeo I found out David Paul Jack's address and home phone number. There is way too many coincidences to me for this guy. I have no idea if the OP is related, but how many MAJOR steroid dealers are busted in the Homosassa/Crystal River area and then have a MAJOR scammer selling steroids picking up WU's in that exact area, like Paramount. Thank you AMG.

thats the thing about probation you have to go...... well i hope things turn around for ya bro.

I assumed big a had said something in one of his posts about him not being allowed back around here unless he made good with everyone. I know there's ways to track information by the people who set up the security for this site so I always assumed if he was back something would've came up.

I WOULD NEVER, NEVER QUESTION BIG A'S WORD...i was was stating my feelings, no more then that..i dont want that to be mistaken

megasquat- daid paul jack was hit in ORD, then released then came back to the boards as KPR..then violated parole/probation... he was released recently, its all open info if you know how to use net.

id bet money hes been back here as someone or tried to at least... BIG A has an ALL SEEING EYE...so he knows when someone's here and wont allow it.. thats not saying that someone wont TRY to sneak past him...it wont work or at least no very long...

PEACE AND RESPECT
AMG

SCAMMMERS SUCK A DICK!!!

I have a felony as well that I have been trying to get expunged for three years... In this state either the da has to eat crow and basically admit they were wrong which won't happen or you have to go through the governors office which is basically a waiting process once you fill out a ton of paperwork with personal references and a good reason as to why you need it expunged ... I can't get a security clearance with it in my record so I lost my job in the army after 7 yrs and two deployments ...

Also might I add my attorney now works for the state attorneys office so she has connections and I need it to reinlist and it is still not going anywhere ... It is a long road... I was granted what is called a certificate of relief of civil disabilitys from the governors office that allows me to own guns and vote and is supposed make employers not be able to bar you from employment but that is garbage cause they still see it and just use a different excuse like your " over qualified"...

I may be mistaken but wasnt David Paul Jack popped for a sex offense? For some reason that is sticking in my mind. The dude I am thinking of sold HGH and had a UG. The bust for HGH/UG came about because of a Statutory rape offense which resulted in a warrant to search his home or some shit and they found his stash. If it is the same guy he was PC'd up like a mofo for cell house snitchin' after his booty was up for sale. If that TMI let me know dont mean to step on any toes just dont want no one to get bound up by a snitch.

I remember David Paul Jacks Lab/Online name-Online name was Worldwide and his lab was Livestronger. IMO if this is DPJ stear clear he is a snitch both on the outside and inside.

Last edited:
It wasnt a sex offense it was child abuse on his GF 4 year old daughter. He was popped for MJ distrib after it was found during the investigation on the child abuse. Then he moved on to beating the fuck out of his pregnant girl. Then moved onto selling HGH and gear. Snitched in the county jail to get PC'd up. SOrry coul only edit post once for some reason. David Paul Jack would be in his late 30's.

SizeMEup

prepare the anus ! lots of people are looking forward to it

Last edited:
this is prob. david paul jack aka KPR aka kigpharm if i had to guess...scammming faggot from florida, who got snitched on in ORD...just saying...story sounds about right

If it's Florida, I am willing to bet a million dollars it is Paramount Pharm too... him and Medrx had very very similar lists

If this is true too.. I am owed a lot of money

Edit:

I just did some more digging this David Paul Jack mother fucker is exactly where my WU was picked up with Paramount Pharm!

Mods sorry if this is breaking the rules, feel free to edit or delete....

So a sponsor here, allegedly was previously busted in ORD, friends with MedRX and now figured out to be Paramount....I would be very paranoid if this guy had any of my information, once a snitch always a bitch!!!!

So lost..

This went from a, hey here's my story post..To something doesn't sound right..to people connecting the dots and figuring out "sizemeup" is a snitch from ORD?! Wowsers

Wow! What an interesting read for my morning shake!!

OP you should be happy all you were caught with was 1cc

He is lucky I am giving him two weeks to pay me my money and make right by everyone here if this is Paramount Pharm or I will be going down there.

If this is David Paul Jack, please don't think I don't know about South Tennyson St or NE 9th Street or your phone number begins with 352-257...

Please don't fuck with me..I have way too much times on my hand currently, I am very pissed, and have ample amount of means to get there.

He is lucky I am giving him two weeks to pay me my money and make right by everyone here if this is Paramount Pharm or I will be going down there.

If this is David Paul Jack, please don't think I don't know about South Tennyson St or NE 9th Street or your phone number begins with 352-257...

Please don't fuck with me..I have way too much times on my hand currently, I am very pissed, and have ample amount of means to get there.

Hey bro edit this

Dont ever threaten a snitch. Cuz a snitch is has that bitch blood so he is always going to PC up on you.

Hey bro edit this

I'll edit this if he wants it deleted so it's not linked to him, otherwise I have no problem with scammers' info being public.

I'm so lost. I saw this thread a couple days ago. The tone has changed 100%.

Is this summary accurate? OP posts a warning to forum members by telling his "story" -> Members comment on, and question his story. -> Some members share their own issues. -> OP is discovered to be a scammer from the past? How was this discovered? Why did he disappear? If he's really a known deadbeat, then what the hell was he thinking coming on here? What could possibly motivate him? If he is a fraud, I have no sympathy for him. But I am curious. About him? How he conned people? Why the fuck he would show up on a forum followed by people he conned? Is he retarded? Did he sustain a brain injury?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear