over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek b-12 has anyone used it

does this have a regular screw on top or a rubber stopper top for drawing with needle?

Both. Keep the cap on and draw through the top to keep it sterile.

Not to slam any board sponsors or affect anyone's business, but where I live injectable B12 can be picked up at your local pharmacy for $4.50 a 10mL vial (1,000 mcg/mL). So I don't see the need for any particular branded B12. However, I suspect regional regulations may affect availability.

rmbX66t1,

this b12 is even cheaper than that.

$50 for 2000mcg/mL 100mL < $4.50 for 1000mcg/mL 10mL

plus it has a more expensive form of b12 in it as well. hydroxocobalamin in addition to the typical cheaper cyanocobalamin.

rmbX66t1,

this b12 is even cheaper than that.

$50 for 2000mcg/mL 100mL < $4.50 for 1000mcg/mL 10mL

plus it has a more expensive form of b12 in it as well. hydroxocobalamin in addition to the typical cheaper cyanocobalamin.

I hadn't realized it was dosed at 2,000mcg/mL. The stuff I can get locally is available at my discretion: hydroxocobalamin or cyanocobalamin. But, the dosing difference definitely makes it worthwhile.

But now that I know that... you guys are loading at 14,000mcg a week, and then continuing at 8,000mcg a week?! That is some serious megadosing! I was feeling massive appetite boosts at 1,000mcg a week. B12 is a huge compliment to a bulking cycle.

I hadn't realized it was dosed at 2,000mcg/mL. The stuff I can get locally is available at my discretion: hydroxocobalamin or cyanocobalamin. But, the dosing difference definitely makes it worthwhile.

But now that I know that... you guys are loading at 14,000mcg a week, and then continuing at 8,000mcg a week?! That is some serious megadosing! I was feeling massive appetite boosts at 1,000mcg a week. B12 is a huge compliment to a bulking cycle.

That's right. It's twice as potent and time released b12. So you have to pin less volume less often for a greater effect.

Has anyone had any issues with dizziness or nausea? I took my first shot yesterday (started with 1ml to be careful) and 5 hours later I had a dizzy spell that made it near impossible to walk and is still partially with me this morning. At first I thought it was food poisoning, but I never got sick, and didn't have anything else in my system, other than two beers the night before and normal food intake.

Anyone else experience this, or know a possible cause? I thought maybe low blood sugar, but never got hungry and it didn't go away after eating.

thanks

does this have a regular screw on top or a rubber stopper top for drawing with needle?

It has a double-layered top that you can draw from.....

Big A this one is for you.... I never really had much of a hunger and now I'm logging all my food into a computer sync'd with my Droid Xyboard... I ordered your B12... I can't wait! If you think I should do the liver cleanser too....I'll do that too... this next cycle I'm getting ready for is too important for me to screw up.

Has anyone had any issues with dizziness or nausea? I took my first shot yesterday (started with 1ml to be careful) and 5 hours later I had a dizzy spell that made it near impossible to walk and is still partially with me this morning. At first I thought it was food poisoning, but I never got sick, and didn't have anything else in my system, other than two beers the night before and normal food intake.

Anyone else experience this, or know a possible cause? I thought maybe low blood sugar, but never got hungry and it didn't go away after eating.

thanks

B12 does not cause those effects.

Big A this one is for you.... I never really had much of a hunger and now I'm logging all my food into a computer sync'd with my Droid Xyboard... I ordered your B12... I can't wait! If you think I should do the liver cleanser too....I'll do that too... this next cycle I'm getting ready for is too important for me to screw up.

And your question is?

This is from the UK correct? Any issues getting things through US customs?

This is from the UK correct? Any issues getting things through US customs?

all synthetek products are 100% legal on the states as anywhere else, no custom issues.

Didn't read the entire thread.

There is no doubt this stuff is perfect.

I am taking 1000mcg split 2x per week and it took my b-12 from very low to above normal.

I can post blood work if anyone cares.

It is a solid product.

Didn't read the entire thread.

There is no doubt this stuff is perfect.

I am taking 1000mcg split 2x per week and it took my b-12 from very low to above normal.

I can post blood work if anyone cares.

It is a solid product.

Would like to see the blood work...Post is up!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131