over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek b-12 has anyone used it

Just ordered mine, I've been wanting to for a couple years now. I'm pretty much peaked out with results from yummy. I need to eat more to grow more. Ill post after I'm a couple weeks in.

As explained many times before, the number one reason for a lack of appetite is a stressed liver. If the liver is stressed (too much gear, too much fat, too much alcohol, etc, etc), no amount of B12 will make you hungry.
As a rule, if you have a healthy, unstressed liver, and you still don't have an appetite, Synthelamin will make you hungry as hell.

When you say too much gear, does that include oils, or only orals. I'm running 1,500 test & 500 tren. I'm sure people use much more than that.

Just ordered mine, I've been wanting to for a couple years now. I'm pretty much peaked out with results from yummy. I need to eat more to grow more. Ill post after I'm a couple weeks in.

Your feedback will be welcomed.
Make sure you load your fridge :D

been on for about 5 or 6 weeks and constantly hungry! just started some prop and ace,, will see how it holds up

When you say too much gear, does that include oils, or only orals. I'm running 1,500 test & 500 tren. I'm sure people use much more than that.

liver toxic gear.

Ate their other supps injectable?

Synthetek's?

All their liquid products are 100% sterile and injectable

I just ordered there l carnitine.

Big A, you're saying to do 1ml Ed for a week then only 1ml 2 times a week. But the bottle says 2ml 2 times a week? Is it 1ml or 2ml twice a week after the loading phase.

I take 4ml a week split in two shots, every 3-4 days 2 ml

Big A, you're saying to do 1ml Ed for a week then only 1ml 2 times a week. But the bottle says 2ml 2 times a week? Is it 1ml or 2ml twice a week after the loading phase.

I assume that's if you don't load up on it for the first week at 1ml/day.

I've been using it for 19 days now, did 1cc Ed for the first week, then contniued with 2cc twice a week I.M inj. I can happily say that it's working well, I am constantly hungry and getting more out of my cycle because of it. I didn't start feeling it until the second week but its to the point where I'll eat a meal, and for some reason be even hungrier after I've eaten it and have to eat again. I can't stop eating. I am never going to stop taking it, this will be my year round partner on and off cycle. so glad I gave it a try, if there's anyone hesitant they're missing out. If your liver is stressed you should be using something to protect it so you get the full benefit of synthelamin. I use milk thistle along with it.

I've been using it for 19 days now, did 1cc Ed for the first week, then contniued with 2cc twice a week I.M inj. I can happily say that it's working well, I am constantly hungry and getting more out of my cycle because of it. I didn't start feeling it until the second week but its to the point where I'll eat a meal, and for some reason be even hungrier after I've eaten it and have to eat again. I can't stop eating. I am never going to stop taking it, this will be my year round partner on and off cycle. so glad I gave it a try, if there's anyone hesitant they're missing out. If your liver is stressed you should be using something to protect it so you get the full benefit of synthelamin.

It's an excellent product for sure...Does exactly what it claims!!

Im confused what does the B12 only have to do with syntheselin, or are you referring to the b12 in syntheselin.

I was referring to cobra mikes post

does this have a regular screw on top or a rubber stopper top for drawing with needle?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131