over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Nasser

I just read that Nasser died of renal failure from malaria not steroids. What's the truth?

:confused:

Nasser used to talk about how he'd rather be dead than ever come off AAS and would make jokes about how many syringes he had gone through. On top of that he had the size to be a top 2 olympian at one point..thats not reckless? :confused:

just relaying what i know first-hand from him.

Like I said you obviously have never beeen involved in the drug games, I've seen grown men who would drop down and suck a dick in a heartbeat for a 20 of crack. Rec drug addicts rob from their own families and take from their loved ones to get their fix, they are maggots. Now show me a steroid user who runs around robbing and stealing to afford a bottle of test, get real you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

careful now, there have been many instances of gay for pay for guys to afford their drugs. they may not rob and steal for a bottle of test, but some might rob, steal, maniupulate or down down and suck dick for that gh money they need to take them to the next level. and yes ive been involved in the drug games and seen it all and i cant say steroid users are even close to the level of a crack head or meth addict. but when some of these guys really need those extra drugs to try and take it to the next level, theres not much limit to what theyll do.

What is your definition of "stronger" and how is being "stronger" in an instance like this MORE beneficial to the individual (as that is essentially your argument)?

I would strongly argue that all things being equal an individual growing up with a mother will have a richer, happier and more fulfilling existence than one who does not. This is natural and the way life is supposed to be.

Again, I am not saying you should give up in adversity.

To keep it vaguely on topic, my point is that yes you have to get on with it in certain circumstances but unfortunately no this does not mean things will balance out and/or actually improve based on the problems you had/have.

In my opinion it is trite to say this and if something is shit, there is no point in denying it is shit. You can choose to say the glass is half full or say it is half empty regardless the same amount is in the glass and your perspective doesn't change facts.

because the person who loses their mother or father at a young age learns to deal with adversity at a young age which makes them better equipped to deal with adversity and disappointments later on in life. yeah they may have a richer, happier and more fulfilling life but it depends on what your defintion of those three things are. life may supposed to be that way but it isnt, most of the time its a cold place full of disappointments and obstacles and if i had to choose who id want on my side if shit got bad id choose the person who suffered a loss like that and worked through it rather than someone whos had the standard upbrining and the "happy, fulfilling" life because that person more than likely wouldnt be built for some shit and in real life, you encounter a lot of shit.

RIP. This is very sad... but at the same time very often self inflicted.

It's amazing how many people take all the shit they can to get as
big/ripped/vascular as they can without the slightest care or thought to how
it is affecting them. Almost delusional with the rationale to say I feel great so
I must be in perfect health.

Just like Dante listed - if you are monitoring yourself regularly through
bloodwork and you and your doctor can SEE the impact that occuring on your
internal processes would you not come up with treatments and strategies to
try and correct what is going astray? It can still be done without coming off
everything.

There are so many examples of this - Munzer / Benaziza / Wood / Matarazzo
(although not dead) where a simple blood analysis would have literally saved
their lives.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would knowingly continue with the
absolute knowledge of a blood test result in their hands without doing
something about it... so the only alternative I can come up with is they just
ignored the facts or simply removed their health from their thoughts. If that
IS the case it is pure negligence on their own behalf..

The fact that Nasser was such an intelligent man is what makes it all the
more disappointing. Very sad as he was a true icon of his time and very much
a Mr Olympia albeit uncrowned.

Last edited:
because the person who loses their mother or father at a young age learns to deal with adversity at a young age which makes them better equipped to deal with adversity and disappointments later on in life. yeah they may have a richer, happier and more fulfilling life but it depends on what your defintion of those three things are. life may supposed to be that way but it isnt, most of the time its a cold place full of disappointments and obstacles and if i had to choose who id want on my side if shit got bad id choose the person who suffered a loss like that and worked through it rather than someone whos had the standard upbrining and the "happy, fulfilling" life because that person more than likely wouldnt be built for some shit and in real life, you encounter a lot of shit.

You are assuming that every person who suffers a huge loss early on in life or any loss for the sake of argument will come out stronger. The outcome of such a loss and how a person reacts to it is completely individual. You have some people who may come out stronger in the long run, then you have those that can't deal with it and start to use drugs/alcohol to cover up the pain. They will destroy themselves unless they get some kind of an epiphany. Then you have those that try to cope with the loss yet never seem to be able to let it go, it just layes there in the subconciouns making the person unable to move on. They may eat themselves to 400 lbs to cover the pain or just try to hurt themsleves physchologically by having a negative mindset to everything and themselves.

The point is there is no coockie cutter way of how people deal with things, it is all individual.

no there isnt any cookie cutter way. just like saying someone who grew up in a two parent well off environment is going to turn out to have a happy , fullfilling life. it could or could not happen. im just saying that given from the personal experience of losing a parent, it defintely made me stronger and in many cases it makes other people stronger too. but yes youre right there are some cases where it breaks people. but i still say people who deal with adversity at a young age are much more equipped for obstacles in life than people who grew up and never experienced anything like that.

RIP. This is very sad... but at the same time very often self inflicted.

It's amazing how many people take all the shit they can to get as
big/ripped/vascular as they can without the slightest care or thought to how
it is affecting them. Almost delusional with the rationale to say I feel great so
I must be in perfect health.

Just like Dante listed - if you are monitoring yourself regularly through
bloodwork and you and your doctor can SEE the impact that occuring on your
internal processes would you not come up with treatments and strategies to
try and correct what is going astray? It can still be done without coming off
everything.

There are so many examples of this - Munzer / Benaziza / Wood / Matarazzo
(although not dead) where a simple blood analysis would have literally saved
their lives.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would knowingly continue with the
absolute knowledge of a blood test result in their hands without doing
something about it... so the only alternative I can come up with is they just
ignored the facts or simply removed their health from their thoughts. If that
IS the case it is pure negligence on their own behalf..

The fact that Nasser was such an intelligent man is what makes it all the
more disappointing. Very sad as he was a true icon of his time and very much
a Mr Olympia albeit uncrowned.

Intelligent but not hormone smart.

Would melatonin be useful for sleep apnea?

Real sad to hear about Nasser, use to follow him in the magazines year back. More recently with the GH15 and kigtropin debate.

Would melatonin be useful for sleep apnea?

Real sad to hear about Nasser, use to follow him in the magazines year back. More recently with the GH15 and kigtropin debate.

Melatonin will not alleviate sleep apnea.

Fortunately his training partner Guillermo Tom has come forth to clear some of the air. He had this to say on his death:

“Nasser had been ill for sometime. In November he was admitted to the hospital here in San Diego for breathing problems. It was then that he was diagnosed with heart failure and kidney damage. He was on dialysis from that day on. The doctors told him he was not a candidate for a heart transplant because his heart was too weak. He went back to Egypt to visit his family, which consisted of his mother, father and one sister. He died in his sleep while in Egypt. Whether or not it was caused by any of the illnesses I mentioned, we do not yet know. That’s the true story.”

Question, and I realize its all just a bunch of hearsay but was Nasser known for crazy dosing? I never followed him closely enough to to know what sort of stance he took when discussing drugs.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Question, and I realize its all just a bunch of hearsay but was Nasser known for crazy dosing? I never followed him closely enough to to know what sort of stance he took when discussing drugs.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

C'mon man for real?? The guy was one of the biggest BBer's ever... we can only speculate what he took, but I assure you it would fall into the category of "crazy dosing".

I've heard rumors of 10g's of test a week and I would bet my bank account that it's true

How would one even do that much test with out being a walking water balloon.

C'mon man for real?? The guy was one of the biggest BBer's ever... we can only speculate what he took, but I assure you it would fall into the category of "crazy dosing".

I've heard rumors of 10g's of test a week and I would bet my bank account that it's true

There you have it folks, 10 grams, words straight from "FartJohnson" himself. lol jk man. Believe me, I have never been a believer of moderate dosages in the pro ranks, but there is still a thing called genetics that do play a HUGE factor. Some guys can get away with much much less than others. Like I said, I have never heard Nassers stance on drugs or even "rumors" so for all I know he could be one of the few insanely well off responders to hormones. If that was the case then I would be a little scared myself having already touched some high dosages (2.5 grams). But if 10 grams, even 5 grams were true, then it becomes much more understandable as to why he passed at 48...

Regardless of it all, its a tragedy that someone could let this happen to themselves with all of the available medical care, knowledge and supplements we have available to counteract these major health problems (of course some are doomed no matter what due to genetic pre-disposition to certain health issues). Its just sad to see someone be so enslaved to their addictions that they continue to be so reckless for such long periods of time until its too late...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear