mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see your point about the incriminating part. But this is the name of the game. He chooses to talk openly about it. All of us on here are doing the same thing. Just don't flaunt it. Its to bad the whole world can see it and use it against him. But I for one appreciated this video.

Now for the gear use. I give up it. This sh*t goes out the window.
My girlfriend is a pro/ been in the game a while and she has changed my entire perspective on this game. Today atleast everyone who is on there way, or a big name is slamming grams upon grams of sh*t. Using atleast over 20iu's of gh daily if not more.
My philosophy is take as much as YOU want. Noone has the right to tell you what or how much to use. Or if it is the right way or wrong way.

Look at Jay cutler when he was younger? What the hell do you think he was taking? Nick Trigili? Dalla McCarver. All these young guns are doing what it takes at a young age. That's all there doing. So it is what it is

I know what u saying.its true it no one business what u take or do.and I see u understand the incriminating part of it.u don't commit murder and then go on line bragging.what im mean about the high dose at that age is this.lets face it at age 21 u are a kid that has no clue about the realty of life.i don't mean that in a disrespefull way I mean that in the way that if they only knew what life really is I guarantee they wouldn't be risking there health like that just to look good in front of people on a stage.specially if u not pro material.real life is living long enough to have kids and see what true unconditional love really is.to see your kids look at u and smile and give u the biggest huge in the world cuz they so happy to see you got home.to live long enough to see your kids grow up and have kids of there own and once u see them raising there kids the same way u raised them and deep inside you feel proud of being such a good parent that's something to be proud of.dieing young cuz your abuse of aas so early in your life to look good for a bunch of strangers that's not it.

Fair enough..... Wasn't looking to start any argument with you bc you're absolutely entitled to your opinions. It's just that most of your posts are against today's bodybuilding. Not only are you against the drugs used, but just recalling your post history from memory, you also aren't a fan of most competitors today, right?

Wrong. Big fan of many of today's bodybuilders. Not against bodybuilding at all... Love the sport. I'm against kids that read GH15's posts on get big and go from zero training, zero nutrition, zero drugs straight to 4g of AAS per week.

I know you have a couple of kids and that's why you're so against all the drugs, but Big A is right by saying why do you care so much?

This is a steroid site. I'm not against drugs at all... I'm against kids on a gram of tren looking the same as I looked on my first cycle of one sustanon per week.

And why do I care so much? Being totally honest, I don't... Some stuff rubs me the wrong way and I write how I feel always being respectful and within the rules.

And since you're here, let me ask this: why do you care so much about what I write? I'm just a random guy, recreational lifter, done a few cycles years ago and still like to vent an opinion or two about bodybuilding. I have many friends who use lots of AAS and most stuff I write is from seeing their usage throughout the years. I was the guy who would enter a pharmacy back when steroids were legal here and just buy 6 amps of sustanons and 6 decas and do it once a year or whatever. No PCT ever. Later in life I did a couple of longer cycles, like little test and little EQ and got really fed up with the whole law/pinning/worrying/shutting down thing and decided it wasn't for me.

Please don't take anything I write as too serious. I don't know shit about bio-chemistry and just train my ass off with the same methods I did in the 80s. People make this stuff so complicated nowadays.

Wrong. Big fan of many of today's bodybuilders. Not against bodybuilding at all... Love the sport. I'm against kids that read GH15's posts on get big and go from zero training, zero nutrition, zero drugs straight to 4g of AAS per week.

This is a steroid site. I'm not against drugs at all... I'm against kids on a gram of tren looking the same as I looked on my first cycle of one sustanon per week.

And why do I care so much? Being totally honest, I don't... Some stuff rubs me the wrong way and I write how I feel always being respectful and within the rules.

And since you're here, let me ask this: why do you care so much about what I write? I'm just a random guy, recreational lifter, done a few cycles years ago and still like to vent an opinion or two about bodybuilding. I have many friends who use lots of AAS and most stuff I write is from seeing their usage throughout the years. I was the guy who would enter a pharmacy back when steroids were legal here and just buy 6 amps of sustanons and 6 decas and do it once a year or whatever. No PCT ever. Later in life I did a couple of longer cycles, like little test and little EQ and got really fed up with the whole law/pinning/worrying/shutting down thing and decided it wasn't for me.

Please don't take anything I write as too serious. I don't know shit about bio-chemistry and just train my ass off with the same methods I did in the 80s. People make this stuff so complicated nowadays.

Could you post a stage picture of yourself up, so we can compare you to Bostin?

Cito,
Thats twice now youve referenced most/all national competitors slamming 20+iu if gh a day. Maybe some, but I think you are wrong and have no basis for your "fact".

Could you post a stage picture of yourself up, so we can compare you to Bostin?

No, sorry. Have the one in the avatar FWIW.

Do you think Bostin looks great and will be successful in bodybuilding? That's cool... I don't.

No, sorry. Have the one in the avatar FWIW.

Do you think Bostin looks great and will be successful in bodybuilding? That's cool... I don't.

I think he looks good yes. Very good. Also seeing his transformation is great.

But more importantly, if your going to sit there and claim your physique is better then someones, you should be able to back it up right? just a thought :lightbulb:

No offense taken during any of this. I love a good discussion just as long as it stays mature for the most part. I mean we are 20,30,40,50,60 year old guys that participate on a Internet forum every day so it's hard to call us mature hahaha :p

I'll touch on why I "care so much" about what you say. The answer is, I really don't care what you say or do, but the reason I respond to 50% of what you write is because you think almost the complete opposite of how I do. Seeing as how I like a good debate, well you're just the innocent bystander so to speak. PLUS, I don't like when people use lies to make their points which you have done a few times and I have called you out on it. Like about how tons of people on hear run 5G cycles as the norm and after I showed you proof, you actually admitted that you stretched the truth a good bit.

As for being a fan of today's era, I guess I was mistaken bc I could have swore that you made a few negative posts about today's mass monsters. So, I apologize.

As far as the drug thing goes, MANY of your posts are disagreeing about the amount of drugs in body building. Plus, you make it seem as if you won't be doing cycles anymore. So it's easy to get the vibe that you're anti-steroids at this point.

With the exception that I didn't... ;)

You said you were against kids on a gram of tren who didnt look the same as you did on your first cycle, i presume you were talking about Bostin? if not i do apologise :)

Cito,
Thats twice now youve referenced most/all national competitors slamming 20+iu if gh a day. Maybe some, but I think you are wrong and have no basis for your "fact".

I agree with you bc most GH is very expensive so I can't see an amateur being able to afford that much per day. Even if the GH is affordable like The Provider, Mexi, HGH power, and LFGH then that's still upwards of $30-$50/day. I don't know any amateurs that can afford $840-$1,400/mont JUST in GH.

Brad(Bboy) is a national level competitor who is honest and I'm pretty sure he said he uses 10iu's/day. He so stands by Jay Cutlers advice which was, "Take as much as you can afford."

Cito,

I said most big names, or up and comers. I never said all. I'm talking about the ones you read about or hear about all the time. Am I saying all national level competitors, hell no.

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble. If you or someone you "know" is in that select few with genetics of a god then I apologize.

But there is an ugly truth to this sport. A lot of guys are taking massive, massive amounts of sh*t and growth.

The way they afford it majority of the time, gay for pay, "sponsors" who send them money in return for some muscle worship, selling gear. selling other drugs. Working as well. Ok so I said what I had to say if you want to live in this dillusional world where you think everything is done on low doses and people work a 9-5 and buy there gear with there paychecks ok believe it.

I agree with you bc most GH is very expensive so I can't see an amateur being able to afford that much per day. Even if the GH is affordable like The Provider, Mexi, HGH power, and LFGH then that's still upwards of $30-$50/day. I don't know any amateurs that can afford $840-$1,400/mont JUST in GH.

Brad(Bboy) is a national level competitor who is honest and I'm pretty sure he said he uses 10iu's/day. He so stands by Jay Cutlers advice which was, "Take as much as you can afford."

Well, you really cant use cost as a way to reason out dosages used by pros vs amateurs. I am willing to bet that there are a lot more wealthy amateur bodybuiders out there that there are pros. There are quite a few doctors and lawyers that like to bodybuild and have plenty of cash to blow on drugs if they so choose. Those professions on average make a whole lot more than a professional bodybuilder. Perhaps some pros get their stuff heavily discounted or free, I don't know?

Can only respect him for being open and honest. Theres no reason to hate on him at all.

He played it light too only 4 iu's of gh. The norm for top level national competitors is 20 or more a day

There's a difference between being HONEST and DUMB man !

I feel like that video right there is enough for a judge to sign a warrant to search his house...

It doesn't look good for Dave Palumbo either !

He is 21, he has a life ahead of him, once busted, he is gonna snitch on his source and bunch of other shit ! Kid is AN IDIOT !

Last edited:
Well, you really cant use cost as a way to reason out dosages used by pros vs amateurs. I am willing to bet that there are a lot more wealthy amateur bodybuiders out there that there are pros. There are quite a few doctors and lawyers that like to bodybuild and have plenty of cash to blow on drugs if they so choose. Those professions on average make a whole lot more than a professional bodybuilder. Perhaps some pros get their stuff heavily discounted or free, I don't know?

I understand your point about wealthy people bodybuilding, but how many top ten amateurs do you see on stage today that are doctors, lawyers, engineers? I can't think of any off the top of my head. I mean look at Steve Kucklo. He's a firefighter and I assure that they don't make good money. Of course, some of the amateurs are probably selling gear themselves. I know a lot of bodybuilders have been popped for selling.

I understand your point about wealthy people bodybuilding, but how many top ten amateurs do you see on stage today that are doctors, lawyers, engineers? I can't think of any off the top of my head. I mean look at Steve Kucklo. He's a firefighter and I assure that they don't make good money. Of course, some of the amateurs are probably selling gear themselves. I know a lot of bodybuilders have been popped for selling.

Yeah, you have a point and I was thinking about that. I guess you never see successful amateurs that place really high that have high paying jobs. Perhaps it is because of all the time commitment to bodybuilding. To be a doc or a lawyer you have to give up some things to achieve.

who said firefighters don't make good money ?

They work 2 days a week, 44 hours...and it depends on how many calls they get, other than that it's a fucking party !

perfect job for bodybuilding

Last edited:
There's a difference between being HONEST and DUMB man !

I feel like that video right there is enough for a judge to sign a warrant to search his house...

It doesn't look good for Dave Palumbo either !

He is 21, he has a life ahead of him, once busted, he is gonna snitch on his source and bunch of other shit ! Kid is AN IDIOT !

Do you recall all the stuff that Palumbo has been through in his career? I highly doubt that this 21 year old kid is going to make him look bad. I'm not taking up for the kid at all bc I don't agree with his methods at all, plus the fact that he's a freaking idiot. Even if he was a great speaker and didn't make himself look so dumb on those videos I would still think he was an idiot. It's one thing to admit you take illegal drugs, but you are clearly a fucking retard when you admit to carry the drugs in your car and shooting them in a parking lot AND admitting that you keep all of your drugs in your room at your house. I don't think the DEA will be knocking on his door anytime soon, but if a local LEO wanted to be an asshole amd bust him all they would have to do is follow him to the gym.

Hahahaha you must be joking!

who said firefighters don't make good money ?

They work 2 days a week, 44 hours...and it depends on how many calls they get, other than that it's a fucking party !

perfect job for bodybuilding

I say they don't make good money. I have been a paramedic for eight years and a lot of my friends work for the FD. I was also considering it when I first started and there is no money in it. I love how you make it seem like a breeze. Yes, most departments work a 24/48 schedule, but I assure its no cake walk if you're a busy department. In the county I use to work my average call volume was 12-16 calls a shift. That's the average, but on many occasions I have ran 20-25 calls a shift. Depending on the type of call it usually takes about 1-2 hours from start to finish which is your 911 response time until you clear the hospital so you do the math. The reason I mention how many calls I ran on the ambulance is bc they responded with us on 80% of our calls, plus they go on water leaks, gas leaks, power lines down, and of course house, car, and woods fires. So, we and the FD work just as many hours as he rest of the world, but we do it in two days and on very little sleep, if any.

And the pay?! Hahaha don't get me started. The first year I was as an EMT, I made $27,000 that year which includes a ton of overtime lol. Now I'm a critical care paramedic and work on the ambulance and a helicopter, but the pay is still very poor in comparison. Last year I made $44,000 which is a lot for a paramedic. Most fire departments start rookies off at $25,000-$34,000 here in the south United States and we only get raises once a year.

The only way we will ever make any money is my working a job on the side which most of us do, but that 48 hour week quickly turns into a 70 hour week.

I would love to meet the EMT/Medic/FF'r that says he makes a lot of money JUST with that one job.

Last edited:
No offense taken during any of this. I love a good discussion just as long as it stays mature for the most part. I mean we are 20,30,40,50,60 year old guys that participate on a Internet forum every day so it's hard to call us mature hahaha :p

I'll touch on why I "care so much" about what you say. The answer is, I really don't care what you say or do, but the reason I respond to 50% of what you write is because you think almost the complete opposite of how I do. Seeing as how I like a good debate, well you're just the innocent bystander so to speak. PLUS, I don't like when people use lies to make their points which you have done a few times and I have called you out on it. Like about how tons of people on hear run 5G cycles as the norm and after I showed you proof, you actually admitted that you stretched the truth a good bit.

As for being a fan of today's era, I guess I was mistaken bc I could have swore that you made a few negative posts about today's mass monsters. So, I apologize.

As far as the drug thing goes, MANY of your posts are disagreeing about the amount of drugs in body building. Plus, you make it seem as if you won't be doing cycles anymore. So it's easy to get the vibe that you're anti-steroids at this point.

We're good then. I don't recall myself blatantly lying but I do exaggerate sometimes.

I'm a huge fan of Dorian and not anti-steroids at all... The thing is when I was a teen I would ask the older guys for advice and they'd teach me about proper form, breathing right, stretching properly, avoiding junk food, etc... After that they'd talk a bit about the drugs. I may be wrong, but it seems like today someone joins a gym at 16 yo and next thing you know that kid is on a gram of tren. This sounds right to you? What are his dosages gonna be when he's 23?

You said you were against kids on a gram of tren who didnt look the same as you did on your first cycle, i presume you were talking about Bostin? if not i do apologise :)

No, not about Bostin. I never reached a contest condition in my life and don't have better arms or shoulders than him. My chest is probably a lot better, which isn't hard to accomplish. Sorry if I wasn't clear. ;)

This thread should be closed.
its bullshit....

Everyone is going to have their OWN opinion, its life...people have their own opinion on everything, sex, life, cars, money, religion etc... its always going to be an on going discussion. I really dont see the point in wasting your time with this thread....

At the end of the day, the guy does what he wants to do, and if you do different, then you do different, no ones going to sit here and start saying your wrong for what you do, or hes wrong for what he does...who really cares?
I dont?!

END OF THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner