advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be closed.
its bullshit....

Everyone is going to have their OWN opinion, its life...people have their own opinion on everything, sex, life, cars, money, religion etc... its always going to be an on going discussion. I really dont see the point in wasting your time with this thread....

At the end of the day, the guy does what he wants to do, and if you do different, then you do different, no ones going to sit here and start saying your wrong for what you do, or hes wrong for what he does...who really cares?
I dont?!

END OF THREAD!

Why should it be closed? I will agree that there's a lot of trash in this thread, but overall we are having a good discussion. The topic does get old bc it's so common, but just as long as we try to keep things civil then I see no issues with keeping it open.

I said most big names, or up and comers. I never said all. I'm talking about the ones you read about or hear about all the time. Am I saying all national level competitors, hell no.

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble. If you or someone you "know" is in that select few with genetics of a god then I apologize.

But there is an ugly truth to this sport. A lot of guys are taking massive, massive amounts of sh*t and growth.

The way they afford it majority of the time, gay for pay, "sponsors" who send them money in return for some muscle worship, selling gear. selling other drugs. Working as well. Ok so I said what I had to say if you want to live in this dillusional world where you think everything is done on low doses and people work a 9-5 and buy there gear with there paychecks ok believe it.

Seems like you know it all. Why are you here? I really dont think 20iu a day is anywhere near as prevalent as you think. And yes, I know a few pros and several national level guys.

And as for what Jay said..
Using common sense tells me that he's probably talking about pharm grade which he figures most won't be able to afford much of. And possibly thinking that you might need to take a ton of the Chinese to even equal 6 to 10 units of good gh..
be sensible.... I'm sure he means take as much as you can within reason. Or if you can afford 50 units a day should you be doing that?

Last edited:
yo fuck bostin!.. im same age as that dude and im laughin at this fool.. He's obiviously been raised wrong and hasn't got a lick a since about hardwork! And i dont care bout the rest of you guys "drugs or no drugs this dude looked good at competition kinda shit" ya'll are fuckin idiots!.. those of you that speak like that dont know bout hardwork either.. I looked better then this bostin fag when i was 17, no steroids, nothin but hardwork, dedication, and disclipine... the only thing bostin is disciplined about is his drug usage... same with the rest of you guys on this board! you spend all your time trying to obtain knowledge about the drug side of bodybuilding instead of gettn your ass in the gym and destroying the weights! But if he wants to use all the steroids in the world.. let em... he still wont get anywhere.. this chump won the overall.. quit postin pics of him and post some of who his competition was!.. and all of ya'll bitchn bout him and his doses.. all the kids my age are already thinkn this shit before this fag made videos, he's just an example of one 100,000 kids using alot of gear... in the end though its all YOUR CHOICE.. Hardwork or drugs.. There's only one weak way out!
YOU CLAIMED TO LOOK BETTER LETS SEE IT... not taking anyone's side nor do i condone all that shit he took, but he won, so what if he used a shit ton of gear, and all other types of enhancements to do it, is there a rule against that? shit let him take more next time. who fucking cares? i see alot of hating.... i think people should worry about their own health and their physiques rather than act like their bostins daddy

Seems like you know it all. Why are you here? I really dont think 20iu a day is anywhere near as prevalent as you think. And yes, I know a few pros and several national level guys.

And as for what Jay said..
Using common sense tells me that he's probably talking about pharm grade which he figures most won't be able to afford much of. And possibly thinking that you might need to take a ton of the Chinese to even equal 6 to 10 units of good gh..
be sensible.... I'm sure he means take as much as you can within reason. Or if you can afford 50 units a day should you be doing that?

Hmm, I wonder what that would do. I remember some guys from the Middle East swearing that 50iu per day for 7 days did wonders. Jessie did this a while back and says he kept 6 lbs of lean muscle after he lost the 40lbs of water he retained.

Your right who cares what this muppet does he calls him self big daddy enough said but we can shore as hell let other kids the same age know they can achive the same look on a lot less, and this kid wants to now take on clients and he is going to tell other kids this is what they need to do this is very sad.

A lot of stuff just to win a regional like other said. I know peopel natty who win regionals. To me thats cycle for top nationals or turning pro.

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

A lot of stuff just to win a regional like other said. I know peopel natty who win regionals. To me thats cycle for top nationals or turning pro.

That's my thoughts exactly. If you need three grams to reach that size maybe it's just not for you. I wonder what he'd look like natty.

Your right who cares what this muppet does he calls him self big daddy enough said but we can shore as hell let other kids the same age know they can achive the same look on a lot less, and this kid wants to now take on clients and he is going to tell other kids this is what they need to do this is very sad.
f
lol ill save my money for a professional nutritionist, as should others...

I thought Evan Centopani's post was interesting on the subject:

Originally Posted by Evan Centopani
Look, I feel like we're beating this topic to death! For me, the bottom line is that being a top bodybuilder takes a combination of hard and proper training, optimal nutrition, good genetics, living the lifestyle and unfortunately it takes gear as well. THAT is the truth. But I think we all know this.

I suppose many of us disagree on how important each one is. They are ALL important and all are necessary. Can piggish drug use make up for lazy training or poor genetics or inadequate nutrition? 1. It may allow you to make progress but you will never be as good as someone who has it all! 2. Even if drugs could make up for what you don't do in the gym or the way you eat WHY ON EARTH would you choose that? I can't speak for anyone else but as a bodybuilder I want to bust my ass in the gym and I want to eat meticulously and I want to be in bed early each night BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE! I believed in that when I began bodybuilding and I believe in it now. Why on Earth anyone wouldn't want to believe in the value of hard work, proper nutrition etc etc is puzzling to me...why would anyone want to feel like they are nearly powerless when it comes to building a champion physique and opt to believe that drugs are solely responsible? I believe that this type of thinking is what gives way to dangerous use and poor results.

As far as this kid Bostin goes, he's not doing the sport or any of its fans any favors. You can applaud him for his honesty but he isn't helping anyone. His knowledge and experience is far too limited for him to offer any positive insight or reflection. He can only say what he does and that's it. He's no maverick. He's no hero. He's not some genius fucking trailblazer. He's just some kid spouting off all the crap he takes. Show me someone who is impressed by that and I'll show you a simple person. Furthermore, many people who don't know any better will view his videos and assume that his use is standard, mild and necessary. Take it from someone who knows better; it is none of those things. I do not know him personally so it would be unfair of me to say I don't like him. But I've seen enough to know I don't like what he's doing. In my honest opinion, he is a shit-stain on the sport of bodybuilding.

That's just how I feel.

Not surprised, but Evan's post is fantastic.

Boy that was a long 18 pages regarding "Bid Daddy Bostin"...it was definitely interesting though with a lot of good points and info.

I'm going back to the ass thread now ;)

I thought Evan Centopani's post was interesting on the subject:

Originally Posted by Evan Centopani
Look, I feel like we're beating this topic to death! For me, the bottom line is that being a top bodybuilder takes a combination of hard and proper training, optimal nutrition, good genetics, living the lifestyle and unfortunately it takes gear as well. THAT is the truth. But I think we all know this.

I suppose many of us disagree on how important each one is. They are ALL important and all are necessary. Can piggish drug use make up for lazy training or poor genetics or inadequate nutrition? 1. It may allow you to make progress but you will never be as good as someone who has it all! 2. Even if drugs could make up for what you don't do in the gym or the way you eat WHY ON EARTH would you choose that? I can't speak for anyone else but as a bodybuilder I want to bust my ass in the gym and I want to eat meticulously and I want to be in bed early each night BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE! I believed in that when I began bodybuilding and I believe in it now. Why on Earth anyone wouldn't want to believe in the value of hard work, proper nutrition etc etc is puzzling to me...why would anyone want to feel like they are nearly powerless when it comes to building a champion physique and opt to believe that drugs are solely responsible? I believe that this type of thinking is what gives way to dangerous use and poor results.

As far as this kid Bostin goes, he's not doing the sport or any of its fans any favors. You can applaud him for his honesty but he isn't helping anyone. His knowledge and experience is far too limited for him to offer any positive insight or reflection. He can only say what he does and that's it. He's no maverick. He's no hero. He's not some genius fucking trailblazer. He's just some kid spouting off all the crap he takes. Show me someone who is impressed by that and I'll show you a simple person. Furthermore, many people who don't know any better will view his videos and assume that his use is standard, mild and necessary. Take it from someone who knows better; it is none of those things. I do not know him personally so it would be unfair of me to say I don't like him. But I've seen enough to know I don't like what he's doing. In my honest opinion, he is a shit-stain on the sport of bodybuilding.

That's just how I feel.

Bravo_Bravo.gif

Evans post is perfect and so is alot of what most other vets have said he is giving the sport more unwanted poor attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member