mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt B-Boy would want to post a damn thing after all the responses in this thread. He's just about as honest as Bostin with much better delivery, and in the past, he's gotten burned by stupid posters on this site for trying to inform people about what really goes on in BBing. He posts the truth, he'll get criticized, he posts some white lies, people will "call him out." Same thing over and over.

I haven't watched the video, and don't plan to, but did he specifically say he was taking all that together at the same time? if he ran different compounds at different parts of his contest prep, I don't see that as a hugely abusive dose. He probably took more than he needed as extra precaution, but it sounds like he wanted to be very sure he won, and that's what happened. Not bad for doing his own contest cycle planning.

You sound like you need to relax a little lol. The only I asked Brad is bc he is such an honest guy about what he takes AND I think he could go pro if he could just nail his conditioning.

I don't see anything horribly wrong with his drug dosages. Yes, they are high, but I have seen much higher posted on here. Really my only concern.... Well it's not even really a concern, it's just my point of view which really doesn't hold any weight, especially on here. What I was going to say though is that I would hate to see his drug regimen 4-5 years from now if he's already using the amount that he's using. I'll say it again, his physique does not match his does and that's really my only issue with the whole thing.

You sound like you need to relax a little lol. The only I asked Brad is bc he is such an honest guy about what he takes AND I think he could go pro if he could just nail his conditioning.

I don't see anything horribly wrong with his drug dosages. Yes, they are high, but I have seen much higher posted on here. Really my only concern.... Well it's not even really a concern, it's just my point of view which really doesn't hold any weight, especially on here. What I was going to say though is that I would hate to see his drug regimen 4-5 years from now if he's already using the amount that he's using. I'll say it again, his physique does not match his does and that's really my only issue with the whole thing.

I don't know why you're inferring I am somewhat upset about B-Boy responding to a post or not, but to get back on topic, I have seen Brad get burned hard for his honesty in the last few months so I'm just telling you not to be surprised if you get nothing out of him.

Probably 2.5g total/week would be my guess.

Probably 2.5g total/week would be my guess.

lol. I wonder if reading comprehension is on sale somewhere...

Ding! As Mr. Gru from Despicable Me says, "Lightbulb!" :lightbulb:

Hahaha a few pages back I said that Bostin was speaking on the video like it was Hooked on Phonics for bodybuilders, but it really sounds like a few people could benefit from it.

Can only respect him for being open and honest. Theres no reason to hate on him at all.

He played it light too only 4 iu's of gh. The norm for top level national competitors is 20 or more a day

Can only respect him for being open and honest. Theres no reason to hate on him at all.

He played it light too only 4 iu's of gh. The norm for top level national competitors is 20 or more a day

:yeahthat:

yo fuck bostin!.. im same age as that dude and im laughin at this fool.. He's obiviously been raised wrong and hasn't got a lick a since about hardwork! And i dont care bout the rest of you guys "drugs or no drugs this dude looked good at competition kinda shit" ya'll are fuckin idiots!.. those of you that speak like that dont know bout hardwork either.. I looked better then this bostin fag when i was 17, no steroids, nothin but hardwork, dedication, and disclipine... the only thing bostin is disciplined about is his drug usage... same with the rest of you guys on this board! you spend all your time trying to obtain knowledge about the drug side of bodybuilding instead of gettn your ass in the gym and destroying the weights! But if he wants to use all the steroids in the world.. let em... he still wont get anywhere.. this chump won the overall.. quit postin pics of him and post some of who his competition was!.. and all of ya'll bitchn bout him and his doses.. all the kids my age are already thinkn this shit before this fag made videos, he's just an example of one 100,000 kids using alot of gear... in the end though its all YOUR CHOICE.. Hardwork or drugs.. There's only one weak way out!

That's being stupid not honest.if the drugs he is using be legal then yea respect him for being open and honest.but there not so he is incriminating himself on a open forum/video I see nothing to respect him for.then guys complain why this game keeps getting worse with LE wonder why:rolleyes:

And he might of played it light on gh but everything else at his age u think its light wait till he is in his 30's not only will his dose be stupid high but his health will be shit.just listen to his breathing on the video :eek:

write amd wrong ways lol
If I sold a car and made thousand dollars? Was ir write or wrong way to make money? I made some extra money so I can spend it with my family, so I guess it was wright way? But wait a minute, the who bought a car from me now will not give some extra cash to his son he starts to rob his wife could not live as she lived before starts working, then starts sleeping with her boss, so I guesd it was not the right way?
If I sold drugs and made thousands dollars? Is it write or wrong? The guy died from overdose, someone lost his son, husband or father, so I guess that was wrong way? But hey there is one weak man less in this world, this abusive narcoman is not beating his wife anymore, she finds the new one, the better one, he helps her son to get education, now this family has a man who takes care of it, so it is wright or wrong?

THis kid put on 20 or so pound of myacle in one year? So it was wright or wrong way to put on muscle? Knowing how he did that his doc probably would say it was wrong, but a judge who has seen him year before and sees him now thinks he made improvement.

Do you still believe in wright and wrong things? Because I don't, it is all about how from what point you view at it

yes there are usually many ways to describe the same truth.

the thing you are missing is that i am not a judge. i have a hard enough time to figure out what is right and wrong in my own life, i do not need to worry about other people.

in this case, the wrong is the method and the idea. this kid wants something, what he wants is a bad idea for him because he does not have what it takes to achieve that.

he doesn't care and wants it anyway so he goes way overkill on the drugs.

my only point is that yeah, drugs work and they will help you build muscle, but there is a better way, so he has an idea, its a little off, if he refocused his priorities he would prob be better off. nothing else. there is a better means to his true end. as i don't see him saying i want to do as many drugs as i can while i can and have problems down the road. if that was his goal the props to him he is well on his way.

it doesn't really seem like you understand the concept by you examples, they are trite at best.

the point is to look at your life and the things you are a part of and figure out if in the bigger picture you are living true to yourself.

i have had friends who by all accounts are terrible people, professional thieves, professional killers, real no joke scum bags. the kind most people will never meet or know they met.

some of these people i think are far more genuine about there life then people who think they are good people in this country and society.

i respect them as they are not dishonest, they will go up to you and violently rob you or shoot you, then go on about there day, cus that is work for that morning.

they do not pretend to be nice, they do not put up false fronts.

people like this have saved my life for no reason, people like this have helped me more then family or "good" people with far more means to help.

what they do may not be "good" but they are true and genuine as men, pure that is admirable.

what i despise is fake fuckers who drive to work wear suites and steal people retirements, then go live there false ego inflated credit filled lives sucking up the resources in ungodly proportions, all the while never be man enough to look himself in the eye for what he really is.

stealing a retirement could mean many things, bad financing, bad investments, and pretending to be genuine all while motivated by nothing other then money...

just be real, that's all.

yo fuck bostin!.. im same age as that dude and im laughin at this fool.. He's obiviously been raised wrong and hasn't got a lick a since about hardwork! And i dont care bout the rest of you guys "drugs or no drugs this dude looked good at competition kinda shit" ya'll are fuckin idiots!.. those of you that speak like that dont know bout hardwork either.. I looked better then this bostin fag when i was 17, no steroids, nothin but hardwork, dedication, and disclipine... the only thing bostin is disciplined about is his drug usage... same with the rest of you guys on this board! you spend all your time trying to obtain knowledge about the drug side of bodybuilding instead of gettn your ass in the gym and destroying the weights! But if he wants to use all the steroids in the world.. let em... he still wont get anywhere.. this chump won the overall.. quit postin pics of him and post some of who his competition was!.. and all of ya'll bitchn bout him and his doses.. all the kids my age are already thinkn this shit before this fag made videos, he's just an example of one 100,000 kids using alot of gear... in the end though its all YOUR CHOICE.. Hardwork or drugs.. There's only one weak way out!

Maybe if we kept this discussion civilized, well punctuated and mature this thread would remain open and all of us would learn a bit from it.

Looks like someone is jealous....
Post a pic let see. You called us all idiots, so lets see what you look at 21y old.
Dumbass

You are just a bunch of talk. Rambling, incoherant talk at that. Post a pic Mr. 300 lbs with an 8-pack. Too bad we can't vote people off this forum...

Last edited:
I enjoy discussing bodybuilding.

When I joined this site 500mg test plus 300mg deca was a decent cycle. Now it's nothing.

I've done my share of runs in these amounts and grew a bit, then lost most of it after discontinuing use and went back to my small natural frame. I understand the site is called ProMuscle, but if it was restricted to pros neither you or I would be here.

I admire good builds and freaks. Big fan of Dorian, Ronnie, Big Ramy and such and could care less if they take 500g of AAS per week.

What really gets to me is people on multiple g's of AAS, HGH and insulin looking like an average gym rat on test/dbol. There's gotta be something wrong there. Someone said no one cares about the kid's health or whatever. I may not be specifically concerned about his health, but watching his videos and seeing how unhealthy he looks and sounds made me a bit sad.

I have people that are close to me fighting diabetes, tumors, thrombosis, addiction and all sorts of diseases and then I see a young and healthy guy chasing death. And worst of all, he's not getting anywhere in the sport.

Fair enough..... Wasn't looking to start any argument with you bc you're absolutely entitled to your opinions. It's just that most of your posts are against today's bodybuilding. Not only are you against the drugs used, but just recalling your post history from memory, you also aren't a fan of most competitors today, right?

I know you have a couple of kids and that's why you're so against all the drugs, but Big A is right by saying why do you care so much? I too, have two children and I understand wanting to protect them at all cost, but the truth is, KIDS ARE GOING TO BE KIDS regardless of what you say or do. Sure, you can warn them of all the dangers, but you know as well as I do if a kid wants to do something then they are most likely going to do it. You know why? Because kids have the, "it will never happen to me," me mentality. The think that they're invincible and never going to die. I'm sure that you can scare them, but once that wears off I bet you anything that they'll be right back where they started doing stuff that you warmed them about.

As far as mega dosing bodybuilders go, you can not like them bc you don't agree with their choices, but I think it's silly to say that,"Johnny Doe," who is a 30 year old adult started blasting 2G of test bc Ronnie Coleman did it. A teenager that really knows no better might look up to his idol and try stuff out, but as adults we make our own decisions and choices. What's wrong with a lot of people today is that they want nothing to do with taking credit for their actions. You know why? They act like that bc, people like you (no offense) point the finger at the wrong people!

I hear so many parents complain about what's on TV bc the movies and shows are bad influences on their kids. :rolleyes: Here's an idea, how about the parents actually start paying attention to their kids and being that positive role model. If my children behave, have manors, get good grades in school, and RESPECT me, my wife, and others then that means that my wife an I are doing a pretty good job. I'm not saying that a well brought up kid with morals and high values will always turn out great, but for the most part, it's true.

Taylor Hooton's(sp?) dad is a perfect example of this. If you have seen the documentary, "Bigger, Stronger, Faster," then you'll know that he was the teenage boy on that film who was very athletic, ran a few cycles of steroids, and committed suicide after he had gotten off of them. Well, his dad feels strongly that the Steroids he took were the direct cause of his sons suicide. The kid had a documented history of depression, but he claims that Taylor was perfectly ok before he shot himself. Bull.... Shit! This kid played high school baseball which stresses you out bc you have to get good grades to play, and you also have the additional stress to perform. I guarantee you that his dad was one of those fucking asshole parents that always make their kid feel like he never played good enough or that he was always screwing up and failing. I went to high school with a few guys like that and they hated their parents bc of that.

I'm sure that heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, and meth make you feel really good, but as an adult I chose not to take them because of the dangers involved. They ruin bodies, lives, and nothing good ever comes out of 99% of recc drugs. I know better than to try any of that shit once bc most likely I will get hooked just like millions of people out there. The same rule applies to people wanting to use steroids, GH, slin, Epo, peptides, synthol, etc.... Sure people want to use them to look great or to make things "easier," than taking the natural road, but most street drugs make you feel GREAT and want to do good things, too.

My entire point is that roles models can have a deal of influence over their fans, but its YOUR responsibility to worry about YOU and the choices you make. Kids obviously need guidance, but I'm speaking directly about adults. If you make your kids feel wanted, beautiful, and like a gift then that's exactly how they'll act. If you make them feel low, like shit, or they're never good enough, well they will that way, too.

why do you care really, with all honesty? Did Boston call you out, did he say he was bigger then you? If your so confident I am sure he will probably do the USA's next year, why not go compete at the USA's since your so bad ass.. To many E-Thugs today, that can not even structure a sentence.

I personally do not agree with Boston being this honest, if it was me. In reality its his life and choices he has to live with. He is the one, not my self so more power to him. If he fucks up his body the only person he can blame is himself and nothing happens to him then thats great, I hope the best for him.

I am still waiting to see a pic from this guy though, I have heard him call out many members, do I claim to be bigger then him.. No not at all. I am pretty small, but if your going to talk shit then please back it up and no more stupid posts lets keep this thread from getting locked and the discussion good.

And now the thread goes to shit.... :rolleyes:

Well

We have 4 camps here......the guys that mega dose and look good, the guys that mega does and look bad..........the guys that are conservative and look good and the guys that are conservative and look like they don't use. There are many other factors involved in reaching your goals.........some are so stuck on thinking chemical warfare that they will never change. I have learned to let it go, who cares if they want to mega dose and when they ask for medical advice my thought will be too bad.

That's being stupid not honest.if the drugs he is using be legal then yea respect him for being open and honest.but there not so he is incriminating himself on a open forum/video I see nothing to respect him for.then guys complain why this game keeps getting worse with LE wonder why:rolleyes:

And he might of played it light on gh but everything else at his age u think its light wait till he is in his 30's not only will his dose be stupid high but his health will be shit.just listen to his breathing on the video :eek:

I can see your point about the incriminating part. But this is the name of the game. He chooses to talk openly about it. All of us on here are doing the same thing. Just don't flaunt it. Its to bad the whole world can see it and use it against him. But I for one appreciated this video.

Now for the gear use. I give up it. This sh*t goes out the window.
My girlfriend is a pro/ been in the game a while and she has changed my entire perspective on this game. Today atleast everyone who is on there way, or a big name is slamming grams upon grams of sh*t. Using atleast over 20iu's of gh daily if not more.
My philosophy is take as much as YOU want. Noone has the right to tell you what or how much to use. Or if it is the right way or wrong way.

Look at Jay cutler when he was younger? What the hell do you think he was taking? Nick Trigili? Dalla McCarver. All these young guns are doing what it takes at a young age. That's all there doing. So it is what it is

Last edited:
almost every single week there is a thread on how much do national level amateur or the pros take in terms of drugs. this kid gives a honest answer to what he took and gets nothing but judgement and shit talking. No wonder everyone keeps hush hush about it and claims natural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear