over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THOSE THAT TRAIN WITH YOUR WIFE OR GF

We train together and have the same routine but do some different exercise. She used do everything that I did but I think she changed because some things were better for her.

Unless she's topless, what's the point?

In fact, I usually train alone 'cuz most of the dudes are just weak-ass pansies.

And when someone does bring his tight, fine, nearly naked sex unit with him, he acts like an ass-dick if anyone looks at her.

Women shouldn't be in gyms or even bodybuilding...they should be doing girlie workouts in girlie gyms.

Now, hate me.

People like you just don't get it. Not just about this..but a lot in life.

I train with Jamie all the time. We use the same routines (Mountaindog Training). We push each other hard, it's a lot of fun to train together.

Unless she's topless, what's the point?

In fact, I usually train alone 'cuz most of the dudes are just weak-ass pansies.

And when someone does bring his tight, fine, nearly naked sex unit with him, he acts like an ass-dick if anyone looks at her.

Women shouldn't be in gyms or even bodybuilding...they should be doing girlie workouts in girlie gyms.

Now, hate me.

Especially after looking at your avatar pic, I hope this is a joke. You should try training with my girl sometime. I bet you quit and leave the gym with a trail of vomit behind you.

hahaha at all you humorless nerds getting all butthurt by Ides post

i tryed it out with my wife for like 2weeks then said F**k this! takes her a dam hour to get ready to go to gym!

Ha! I usually just go sit in the car and wait for her, hoping this will speed her up.

Funny story. My wife doesn't dress up for the gym and just wears sweats with a big over shirt. She works out hard and doesn't care what she looks like or what people think. A few years ago we had some problems and separated for a few weeks. Here's the kicker, when I'd see her in the gym, she'd have a tight stylish outfit on AND eye makeup. We got back together soon after.

Ha! I usually just go sit in the car and wait for her, hoping this will speed her up.

Funny story. My wife doesn't dress up for the gym and just wears sweats with a big over shirt. She works out hard and doesn't care what she looks like or what people think. A few years ago we had some problems and separated for a few weeks. Here's the kicker, when I'd see her in the gym, she'd have a tight stylish outfit on AND eye makeup. We got back together soon after.

Haha that's funny, but I would have been pissed at the same time about her getting all dressed up for other guys.

I love my wife, but I really don't like working out "with" her. We can be in the gym at the same time, but honestly, she kinda drives me crazy when I watch her lift. She eats like a bird, wears out the treadmill, then wonders why some other girl at the gym is looking all buff, while she hasn't made any significant improvements. She's on a very low dose of test, some Anavar, and GH. Her form is impeccable, but mine would be, too if I were lifting 20% of my max for 25 reps. I try to explain that she needs to move up in weight, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. She, like multitudes of other gym goers, seems to be caught up in particular exercises and routines, thinking that bent over kick-backs with tens are going to make her triceps pop, for example, just because she saw some geared-out ho in a magazine doing the exact same thing. Well....at least she's trying and not like most of the women in the area I live where they're just a bunch of slugs.

I workout with the missus in my basement gym. Different routines- usually just her on the treadmill while i lift, but she's been doing some leg work lately.
I don't mind the company sometimes, but I do better when I'm by myself. She doesn't have the same drive & love for it that I do, plus some days she complains a lot.
I deal with it though, I'm glad she's down there doing something!

I train with my girlfriend. Best spotter, know exactly when or when not to step in. We typically will do the same exercises with some exceptions.

Now and then. Partials then go our seperate ways but other days nothing at all.

I enjoy spending time with her but if we doing free weights its sometimes to much to keep changing weights but she doesnt do all same things I do. So i will start with say legs day, prone leg curls and leg ext supersets preexhaust type work and she likes it. we push each other a lot.

haha hilarious

So her outfit worked? :D

I train with my gf and love it. She's never lifted weights before and was a cardio bunny, since we started dating and I got her lifting she's made insane progress and added a good amount of muscle and lost quite a bit of fat.

If she had more willpower she'd be able to do a bikini competition, but the same could be said about anyone. :p

We usually do the same routine just she does less weight, higher reps.

Haha that's funny, but I would have been pissed at the same time about her getting all dressed up for other guys.

Those are the tricks that women play to get us back, and this one worked.

Recently got out of a 4 year relationship which really held me back from the gym and now I'm two months into a new relationship with a younger girl that runs beast mode 24/7 and we train together has helped me immensely and pushes me harder! We have even been eating the same diet as I'm cutting and she is trying to add lean muscle. Her results over the past 3 weeks have been truly remarkable! Here are some pics from our back workout tonight... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372121789.509637.jpg

I used to love training with my wife, but then it started to get to where we would be fighting in the gym, and it was a major distraction. When things started getting bad, I would get into a fight if a hot girl was looking at me! It got ridiculous. Now I workout by myself and I love it!
Also she was very insecure and if I was making better progress than her she would get jealous.

Last edited:
Also she was very insecure and if I was making better progress than her she would get jealous.

I think this is why my wife quit. I made progress and she didn't. Most gym goers don't understand how hard you have to push yourself to see progress.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity