over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proud of your vehicle

I know I'm being an asshole for saying this but fuck y'all!

Every mother fucker has a Good damn car in this bitch. No wonder how everybody does 10iu of GH 365 days a year.

There bolth a little bit of a rough ride just the way I like it...Its my wife of 15 years shes a little mad I posted it..she thinks she looks fat..we drink a bit and she can get a little "fat in the face"..thx for the cvompliment and for keeping it respectful I appreciate it..

She's not fat...she's bulking and her face is puffy because she's on rips ;)

smoothest most comfortable ride you can imagine. iv never owned a non red car lol

I used to own a black convertible of that.

smoothest most comfortable ride you can imagine. iv never owned a non red car lol

You'll enjoy it even more when the alternator bracket gasket, valve cover gasket, upper timing cover gasket and especially valve stem seals, all start to leak.

Pretty car though, nonetheless. :)

Dude..

They cost me $10,000

Nice bike and lady, good boob jobs shouldnt be more than 6k, at least around here they are not, Is that bike a rigid ?

I'll play.

Pic of my '12 F350 Lairat, Diesel.

Yeah, it be a big ass truck. But hey, I am an Alberta boy! Plus, it has air conditioned seats, which keep down the swass when pulling my 2013 fifth wheel.

Pulled her 9000 km in 2013.

(wtf, the pic says 2012? I should really read tech manuals!)

g22

Attachments

• PM ride.jpg
    PM ride.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 576
Just copied from another post:

I'll stick with my '04 Cherokee...Only year and model I will drive!

I have the spyder head and taillights, with CCFL's in the head and fog lights...Have it totally blacked out with gloss black, 20" srts...The Big Country grille guard and Kickers cvr12s, multiple amps, Kickers door speakers and LED's throughout (inside and out)...Going to be plasti-dipping the Cherokee logos and letters, so there will be no more chrome and everything will be black.....

Recently bored out the dash and installed the Kenwood DNX570HD double din bezel...Was the biggest pain in the ass so far...Those double dins definitely were not made for the 04's:rolleyes:

Sorry for the shitty pics, truck was filthy in the pic...The ccfl's are tough to get without showing the glare.....

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

The Kenwood DNX570HD double din bezel...Everything included (nav, Bluetooth, dvd, tv, internet, reverse camera, usb, etc), also installed the bypass so the DVD doesn't shut off while driving...The actual radio box was a 1/2" too big, so there was a lot of cutting that went into it.....

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Not my car but impressive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 525
That thing is cherry for an 06...irented one a while back in California well layed out interior...

Thanks man. It's definitely a fun car to drive. The horsepower surprised me when I first started looking into them like 6 months before I finally bought one. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

My baby

Attachments

• 20131119_073222.jpg
    20131119_073222.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 566
I used to own a black convertible of that.
good taste great minds think alike. Feels like yesterday i was a kid bitching to you how i cant make money and instead of sympathy you bitch slapped me n il never forget (and am reposting for everyone else)

" do you have ANY doubts about being successful in bodybuilding? when you approach money with that mind set you will have it

You'll enjoy it even more when the alternator bracket gasket, valve cover gasket, upper timing cover gasket and especially valve stem seals, all start to leak.

Pretty car though, nonetheless. :)

lol il keep an eye on it i have a lot of mechanical friends certified, but if that happens il just buy a newer one haha!

650? Thats my next ride. Hopefully a M6 if i can afford it :)

650i fully loaded... i was considering the M but all that money for an engine thats just gonna burn up gas and get me in a lot of trouble. This is fast enough and takes jug handles at 80 like ur floating on air

The Red Challenger I bought my son for his 16th Birthday, ya I'm dad of the year.

Attachments

• Hayden Car.jpg
    Hayden Car.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 502
Nice bike and lady, good boob jobs shouldnt be more than 6k, at least around here they are not, Is that bike a rigid ?

Softail shocks are hidden underneath..thx for the compliment..she didn't want to skimp on the booobs, we got a 5 year 50,000 mile warranty..LOL

I'll play.

Pic of my '12 F350 Lairat, Diesel.

Yeah, it be a big ass truck. But hey, I am an Alberta boy! Plus, it has air conditioned seats, which keep down the swass when pulling my 2013 fifth wheel.

Pulled her 9000 km in 2013.

(wtf, the pic says 2012? I should really read tech manuals!)

g22

Now were talking how many people does that bad boy sleep?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws