over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Beyond Belief

Thanks brotha for all your help and for the email.i really appreciate it

Thanks brotha for all your help and for the email.i really appreciate it

My pleasure Pimpman. As far as weight training goes, OTS's training manuals, Emeric's supps and Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet is what I'm all about.

My pleasure Pimpman. As far as weight training goes, OTS's training manuals, Emeric's supps and Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet is what I'm all about.

I also wanted to thank you for the help

Does he have a book that shows u bulking diet?
All I saw was that diet on titan that tells u to eat pepperoni and saltine crackers I don't think that's gonna work:D

On the ots if u got say 4 reps x 6 rounds 4set rest 1min

U do 4 reps rest 10 seconds then another 4 reps then rest 10 sec and so on till u do it 6 times that equals one set then rest 1 minute and start all over ?

Also are u suppose to put the weight down on the 10sec count or hold the weight through the 10sec count.u only drop em once the rounds are completed?

Last edited:
On the ots if u got say 4 reps x 6 rounds 4set rest 1min

U do 4 reps rest 10 seconds then another 4 reps then rest 10 sec and so on till u do it 6 times that equals one set then rest 1 minute and start all over ?

Also are u suppose to put the weight down on the 10sec count or hold the weight through the 10sec count.u only drop em once the rounds are completed?
About the only benefit of paying for the program is they include a video demonstrating the entire workout including the muscle rounds but yes you are right.

They would have you rack or floor the weight or otherwise completely relax the muscle for ten seconds during muscle rounds.

I've tried it both ways with barbell calf raises and squats in particular and I am stronger when I rack the weight vs the static 10 sec rest method. I prefer to stretch for the ten mississippi's.

Does he have a book that shows u bulking diet?
All I saw was that diet on titan that tells u to eat pepperoni and saltine crackers I don't think that's gonna work:D

The diet stays the same during the week and weekend, respectfully. So, during the week 60% calories from fat, 35% from protein, 5% or less from carbs. Bulk? increase calories, cut? you know the rest. % stays the same regardless.

On weekends I omit protein as much as possible and just pound away at carbs and some fat. You'll see why I do this if you've been on the diet a few years.

I'll send you the Anabolic Diet. Which email ended up working, I can't remember. I've gotten a few PMs about this info. PM me the right email.

Man, if Leo and Mauro knew how much money they were losing they'd shit a gold brick. :eek:

Was the anabolic diet in the BBB email you sent or is it a separate program

Was the anabolic diet in the BBB email you sent or is it a separate program

I think they give a vague generalization of it in BBB. The entire explanation is from Dr. Mauro. If you need it send a PM with an email addy and I'll hook you up.

It's so simple it's ridiculous, a cut of typical steak has the perfect percentages of fat and protein the diet requires, but he goes into depth on the history, why it works, how it works, what you can expect and how it's designed to replace steroids, naturally.

But instead of waiting 8 weeks or so for results as with sauce you'll be waiting for 8 months to see truly nasty results that have staying power and are resistant to fading and you're not chained you to a needle or bottle of pills, no disrespect to my PM AAS lovin' bros, you're chained to a way of eating that is actually healthy if done right.

Last edited:
About the only benefit of paying for the program is they include a video demonstrating the entire workout including the muscle rounds but yes you are right.

They would have you rack or floor the weight or otherwise completely relax the muscle for ten seconds during muscle rounds.

I've tried it both ways with barbell calf raises and squats in particular and I am stronger when I rack the weight vs the static 10 sec rest method. I prefer to stretch for the ten mississippi's.

The diet stays the same during the week and weekend, respectfully. So, during the week 60% calories from fat, 35% from protein, 5% or less from carbs. Bulk? increase calories, cut? you know the rest. % stays the same regardless.

On weekends I omit protein as much as possible and just pound away at carbs and some fat. You'll see why I do this if you've been on the diet a few years.

I'll send you the Anabolic Diet. Which email ended up working, I can't remember. I've gotten a few PMs about this info. PM me the right email.

Man, if Leo and Mauro knew how much money they were losing they'd shit a gold brick. :eek:

Lmao so true.but thank u for doing so.pm sent

Here is the FAQ form the OTS Direct Website

Here is the FAQ form the OTS Direct Website for whoever was looking for it.

Question: Can I use supersets, or two different exercises targeting the same body part?

Answer: Not in the beginning, choose and complete the set of one exercise, then move to the next. Focus all your energy on doing quality sets. Master the exercise and learn to completely exhaust the target muscle groups.

Question: On the four days a week workout, what days do you workout and what days do you rest?

Answer: We recommend working out Monday and Tuesday take Wednesday off, then workout Thursday and Friday and take Saturday and Sunday off. If you miss a day, make it any day but Monday. You should never allow three full days rest. Generally most people will workout two days in a row, take a days break, and then workout two days again.

Question: What if they want to workout body parts not listed in the program?

Answer:people can incorporate other body parts in their workout that aren’t in the program but try to keep it in the same area. For instance, if you are doing biceps, you may do a forearm workout because the forearm is already being stressed when training the biceps exercise. If you are going to add body parts to your program, try to keep your workout within 45 minutes to an hour in length. Another option is to workout the small body parts on one of the days that you are not scheduled to train.

Question: Does Titan Traing System work for women?

Answer: Yes. Typically, a woman won’t put on muscle at the same rate as a man because of the natural hormone levels. Using this program, a woman can increase her endurance, strength, and tone-up without losing her femininity. A woman can make specific adjustments to the workout to meet her individual needs.

Question: If they miss some days on their program, should they restart? Where?

Answer: If you missed days within the first two weeks, then you should restart the program. If you have been on the program for longer that two weeks you should restart the program where your schedule would have been if you had not missed any training.

Question: What if they cannot complete the number of repetitions?

Answer:The Titan Training System manual prescribes that the number of repetitions should be reached at a point of momentary exhaustion as defined on page 107. If you reach momentary exhaustion before the number of repetitions prescribed it is still a valid set. Adjust, or in this example, reduce the weight so you may complete the set as prescribed.

Question: In the book it sometimes says to work two body parts or one body part, (e.g., calves or calve, triceps or tricep) is this a misprint or does it only want you to workout one body part when not plural?

Answer:When you train triceps, calves, biceps, shoulders, etc., always train equally on both sides of the body. The only exception would be for injury rehabilitation.

Question: When the Titan Training System workout calls for thighs, does this mean quadriceps, or hamstrings, or both?

Answer: Both, we have developed a rule called 75%/25% principle. For example, on a day that your workout thighs, do 75% of your workout on quadriceps and the other 25% on hamstring. On the next workout, switch to 75% of your workout to hamstrings and the other 25% on quadriceps.

Question: Can you move forward to other ramps if your current ramp you’re incorporating is too easy?

Answer: Yes. You can certainly move ahead to other ramps if you don’t feel the current ramp that you’re working on is stressing your body adequately to stimulate growth. However, if you find the program is too easy, I would have you consider whether you’re performing the exercise properly and /or taking each set to momentary exhaustion. Examine the performance and quality of your exercises and sets first, then decide whether or not you should proceed to another more advanced ramp.

Question: Can you run or do aerobics with this program?

Answer: TTS was specifically designed to stimulate maximum muscle growth. In order to achieve maximum muscle growth you want to apply all of your "adaptive capabilities" towards stimulating muscle growth. However, if you’re goal is not only to generate muscle growth, but also to improve health as an individual, then aerobic exercise is beneficial. We would advise that 15 to 45 minutes of aerobic exercise 3 to 4 times a week, would be sufficient to minimize the detrimental effects on muscle growth while still providing cardiovascular benefits. Understand that aerobic activity is going to take away from your ability to add maximum muscle growth. Building muscle and improving cardiovascular health are two different objectives. Specifically define your objective and apply your training accordingly.

Question:Will TTS make me stronger?

Answer: Yes. However, after 20 years in this business I’m surprised that the amount of the weight trainers who never clearly define whether they are a bodybuilder or a strength trainer. If you define yourself as a bodybuilder desiring to achieve maximum muscle growth, then you should rarely find yourself with trying to bench press 200 lbs. or 300 lbs. You should be more concerned with the quality of the set and taxing the target muscle groups so you can achieve maximum muscle growth. How much weight you are lifting at the gym is where you can define yourself as a strength athlete or bodybuilder. In conclusion, define for you which of the two you are to be and stick to your program so you can achieve your objective in the shortest time possible. TTS is a maximum muscle growth program even though strength is a benefit you will achieve.

Question: What do you do when you go weeks on the program without making any gains?

Answer: If on the program and you don’t see any gains, make sure you are doing the program correctly in terms of the way you perform the exercises. If you are doing that properly, then turn your attention to your nutrition. In most cases, you’ll find that your diet is not high enough in protein to sustain your current weight let alone build muscle tissue. The minimum standard that we suggest for daily protein intake is two grams for every pound of body weight. You may also go as high as three grams of protein. Use 3 grams as a target with 2 grams as a minimum. If you feel that you can’t possibly eat that much protein in a day, then supplements become a benefit. Also, try starting your day with an 8 to 12 egg breakfast. This should get you started on the right track.

I have some Ebooks.. I have Big n Beyond already

Wouldnt mind having a read of some of these books discussed in this thread...Knowledge is Power and im still in the mindset to grow. I also have a reasonable amount of time to myself to train and have no distractions from eating good...im quite a creature of habit!!!
Just for info..i follow Neil Hill's Y3T training quite often..am doing so now...in a fashion...using the priciple, but not on a weekly rotation as i split my body up for ways and follow 2 on 1 off or goes to 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. Tbh..im flexible on it...if i feel good and recovered..i start over...as opposed to taking a rest day when i dont feel its needed or i know i need a rest day on a certain day for work purposes...so i train up till then

T Total, if you still interested on big beyond belief and Titan training ebooks, i'm happy to share them.
Just send me a pm with your email.
cheers

Thighs

I'm going to use the BBB 4 day version soon. Do you guys alternate between quads and hams where it says "thighs", or do both at every session? Here's how I thought to set up the first 3 week ramp:

Day 1: Barbell Row(3), Incline DB Press(3), BB Curl(3), Standing Calf(3) Rest 120 sec, 13-15 reps
Day 2: Side laterals(3), Close Grip Bench(3), Squat(3), Decline Situp(3) Rest 120 sec, 13-15 reps
Day 3: Pullups(3), Dips(3), Stiff Leg Deadlift(3), Lean-Away Laterals(1), Seated Calf(2), Incline DB Curl(1), Triceps Extension(1) Rest 120 sec, 10-12 reps
Day 4: Front Squat(3), Incline DB Press(3), Seated Cable Row(3), Wide Grip Upright Row(1), Standing Calf(2), JM Press(1), Preacher Curl(1) Rest 120 sec, 8-10 reps

I will add in leg presses and leg curls in the coming ramps where you're working legs more often. Will also include floor deadlifts in the supergrowth phases, putting in as a "thighs" exercise.

Shrugs

Also, where would you put shrugs, in one of the back slots, or one of the delt slots? Rear delt work I will just add in on top.

I'm going to use the BBB 4 day version soon. Do you guys alternate between quads and hams where it says "thighs", or do both at every session? Here's how I thought to set up the first 3 week ramp:

Day 1: Barbell Row(3), Incline DB Press(3), BB Curl(3), Standing Calf(3) Rest 120 sec, 13-15 reps
Day 2: Side laterals(3), Close Grip Bench(3), Squat(3), Decline Situp(3) Rest 120 sec, 13-15 reps
Day 3: Pullups(3), Dips(3), Stiff Leg Deadlift(3), Lean-Away Laterals(1), Seated Calf(2), Incline DB Curl(1), Triceps Extension(1) Rest 120 sec, 10-12 reps
Day 4: Front Squat(3), Incline DB Press(3), Seated Cable Row(3), Wide Grip Upright Row(1), Standing Calf(2), JM Press(1), Preacher Curl(1) Rest 120 sec, 8-10 reps

I will add in leg presses and leg curls in the coming ramps where you're working legs more often. Will also include floor deadlifts in the supergrowth phases, putting in as a "thighs" exercise.

They recommend to alternate 2/3rd quads 1/3rd hams on thighs. Personally I don't because my thigh work is various squats, stepups and lunges and depending on the depth there's no need for direct ham work except when I get bored.

Put shrugs wherever you want them. An unnecessary exercise if you ask me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws