mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have a muscle that grows without training?

kinglewy

Banned
Recently my left knee pops in and out. I will feel a pressure in it and then if I curl my leg like a standing hamstring curl it gives a loud "pop" and goes into place. I can no longer do any kind of pressing movement with it.

I was planning on doing my first show next year and have been making good progress but this is a real bummer because I know I could never do well without big legs.

But anyway heres what im getting at: I've noticed that when I increase dose and food my legs grow right along with my upperbody whether I train them or not. No nice cuts or defined tear drop or anything but they definitely dont shrink from not being worked.

If I structured leg day around a real intense session of leg extensions and hamstring curls do you think I could get them to look good enough to step on stage?

My dong grows every time I see Little Lupe. No training required.

My dong grows every time I see Little Lupe. No training required.

Oh jeez, first designbuilt with his pic and thread about his penis now you. Over-fascination with the size of ones penis must be a favorite South American past time.

Calves.
Which I like to train but from standing so much and using them to go up several flights of stairs to my place seem to grow with no problem.
If I do cardio, especially treadmill on an incline the grow like crazy and are too sore to even train.
My Dad has big calves so I think I have a smudge of genetics from him.

Oh jeez, first designbuilt with his pic and thread about his penis now you. Over-fascination with the size of ones penis must be a favorite South American past time.

Actually, when I saw this topic, I set the over/under for the first "my dick" post at 2 posts. At least ALLEX has the decency to not post pictures!

U won't know until u try.

Ive got fairly good leg genetics. Not elite but def in the end where they grow with ease. I stopped training legs once n they still held a good amount of size but they definitely got soft.

Then wen I trained them again they were definitely bigger and had a huge difference in shape/ density and definition.

So sure u could compete without training legs. But reality is if u trained them ud look a lot better.

Maybe figure out a way to train legs that doesn't hurt? I personally never squat n have great legs. If uve got good leg genes u prob can get away with very high rep training or time under tension style training since uve got the genes to get them in shape easily.

Jus my opinion

Last edited:
I wouldn't think it's physically possible for a muscle to grow without training it directly or indirectly.

You may be able to maintain some size without pressing but if the rest of you is growing it will show on stage.

Recently my left knee pops in and out. I will feel a pressure in it and then if I curl my leg like a standing hamstring curl it gives a loud "pop" and goes into place. I can no longer do any kind of pressing movement with it.

I was planning on doing my first show next year and have been making good progress but this is a real bummer because I know I could never do well without big legs.

But anyway heres what im getting at: I've noticed that when I increase dose and food my legs grow right along with my upperbody whether I train them or not. No nice cuts or defined tear drop or anything but they definitely dont shrink from not being worked.

If I structured leg day around a real intense session of leg extensions and hamstring curls do you think I could get them to look good enough to step on stage?
I was told by an orthopedic surgeon if you over develop your hamstrings in a 5:4 ratio to your quads it helps pull the patella into the right tract.
Can you have an ortho look at it and tell you what they think the cause is?

LOLz @ people who said traps and forearms... They grow because you train them, just indirectly

this sounds to me like a person whose trying to find a way outta training legs lol.

they may hold there size for awhile but the quad and hamstrings wont get bigger without ripping the fuck out of them. calves will grow (a bit) but lets say they still can grow without training them. your upper body will blow away ur legs and ull still look unbalanced on stage.

LOLz @ people who said traps and forearms... They grow because you train them, just indirectly

Not always. I'm still not a huge guy but when I started out as a teen I had decent forearms before I ever touched a weight.

In fact one of the big guys in the gym back then asked me why I was training them once.

I had a puzzled look on my face . He said, geez, they're bigger than your upper arm. No need to train them.

Not always. I'm still not a huge guy but when I started out as a teen I had decent forearms before I ever touched a weight.

Well, if you ever rode a bike, mowed the lawn, used a broom or vacuum, massaged your girlfriend or pretty much any other activity in life, you did train your forearms.

Well, if you ever rode a bike, mowed the lawn, used a broom or vacuum, massaged your girlfriend or pretty much any other activity in life, you did train your forearms.

Then everyone in the freakin world would have pretty decent forearms, no?

And by that statement, everyone should have great calves too. :confused:

In fact one of the big guys in the gym back then asked me why I was training them once.

I had a puzzled look on my face . He said, geez, they're bigger than your upper arm. No need to train them.

You clearly were beating the turkey multiple times a day using both hands

It may sound strange but my back tends to grow even if I don't directly train it.

I remember the first two years of working out (In high school) I just did vanity muscles and my back grew like crazy.

In hindsight, I'm thinking the negative portion of bench pressing and dumbbell pressing and carrying weights around were the "culprits" :D

People always asked what I did for back (called me cobra) etc. When I started to train it, it grew faster than any other bodypart.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131