mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back on LBA's, so many benefits to using them...

I
Have 3 kids too. A wife. Bills. BMJ take that from me with snake and scammer comments and I will die to find you and even the score. Ruin my business with snake and scammer like Pitbull said I did after handing him my whole clients and I'll find you. It's all I have in life. Without it I'll die to get it back. That's how I function. I'm a nice guy but I'm
Afraid I can do some stupid shit if provoked. You provoke me. Keep it up.

More threats, shocker.

I
Have 3 kids too. A wife. Bills. BMJ take that from me with snake and scammer comments and I will die to find you and even the score. Ruin my business with snake and scammer like Pitbull said I did after handing him my whole clients and I'll find you. It's all I have in life. Without it I'll die to get it back. That's how I function. I'm a nice guy but I'm

Go take your crazy pills then, nobody is fooling for your pity party. LOL....nobody is taking anything away from you Phil, you do that on your own. I'm sure you are a good husband and father, so don't misconstrue what I say. Others have already gave their opinion on you, so i'll let that speak for itself.

LOL...yea, maybe we can do a wrestling match:rolleyes::love:

Just go away already.

I

Your idol threats don't work anymore. You have played that card too many times and no one is scared of you anymore.

Well

[/B]
Your idol threats don't work anymore. You have played that card too many times and no one is scared of you anymore.

Thug language is the only language you guys understand. I hope you understand that now. Nice won't work on you Bert. You are a provoker. I don't call people fuckers or that they sell fake stuff or snake oil. That's hurtfull

If I made 30.000 dollars every month and this being a Friday, I'd be on my jacuzzi with 3 whores and there'd be 2 eight balls waiting for me on my countertop stove.

Alright guys, here's an idea:

Phil, you sold a business without a contract, so you'll not see any more money from this deal. Done...

Also, without a contract, you don't have to abide to a "non-compete" clause, right?

So, why don't you buy a large blender and start making your own version of the LBA's, without any Chinese stuff?

I even think that Pitbull would change the name of his product, so you could use a name that you've been associated with for so many years?

Sounds fair?

Yes

Phil, you sold a business without a contract, so you'll not see any more money from this deal. Done...

Also, without a contract, you don't have to abide to a "non-compete" clause, right?

So, why don't you buy a large blender and start making your own version of the LBA's, without any Chinese stuff?

I even think that Pitbull would change the name of his product, so you could use a name that you've been associated with for so many years?

Sounds fair?

I agree! Emeric and I are making our own powdered version with a different form of collagen and Humanofort. Yes my fault for no contract. Moving on

Sounds fair?
Did you ask Pitbull about that before you spoke for him?

Sounds fair?

WHAT?

Tryptophan

Sorry if this was addressed... the 2nd generation a couple years ago had tryptophan added to make it a complete protein... do these as well?

I didn't speak for him. He can always say no...

There are other companies making LBA's anyway. AAEFX never stopped production.

Are you positive on this? I haven't spoken with them in some time but when I did I was told that there was a change in ownership and product focus and that no more LBA's were being produced; everything that is left is what was already produced and in the warehouse.

Here's a better idea, how about people that have no business making business propositions or "ideas" about a business that is not there's just stay out of it. :lightbulb:

All I've tried to do is get this behind closed doors bc its the most professional thing to do, but to try and tell people what they should do about their own business is ridiculous. If they wanted business solutions they would ask.

Pitbull would probably be okay with giving up the LBA name?! Haha say what?! Wow....

We are the voice of the NPC at the USA...........so lets see who has more publicity.

Phil , You realize that if you go ahead with this , what can only be considered as an attack to ruin their business and either of the two people involved loses one penny from what you say. You most likely will find yourself in court being sued for Libel.
look up the definition for Defamation, Libel and Slander while not against the law, they could very well sue for any loss revenue.
as this is a legal business that all three of you guys were/are apart of. It would stand up in a court of law.

My suggestions and it is only that .. a suggestion.. Is for every to come to some sort of agreement as this seems to be snowballing out of control.

Since the topic was brought up about Emeric's suggestions of not adding tryptophan to LBA. I'm curious of what's his concern?

I understand the metabolism of tryptophan; and it's mediated immunomodulatory actions of tryptophan catabolites, as well other possible pathogenics associated with serotonin excess, ect, ect.

I believe the additive amount of tryptophan is so miniscule, there shouldn't be any concerns... Or so I would believe.

Be interesting to hear his thoughts.

Ill make it easy for you...... WHEN WILL YOU PAY ME THE BALANCE OF THE MONEY YOU OWE ME FOR THE BUSINESS...........unserstand that? IF YOU DO NOT PAY ME.......ITS ON YOU. DONT MAKE SOME FUCKED UP EXCUSE EITHER

Phil, I am curious of one thing. Pit has supplied the e-mails as proof where you stated that he was getting enough inventory to make 1000 32oz bottles. If that is what he was promised and he only received half of what he was promised then why would you not expect him to deduct that from the total cost. To me it sounds like there was a simple misunderstanding where you believed that he was getting enough for 1000 32oz bottles and portrayed that to him so therefore he thought that was what he was getting. When he did not get that then obviously he is going to be upset and feel ripped off. If in fact Doug portrayed that to you then that is between you and Doug, but the contract is between you and Pit and he should be receiving from you exactly what you stated he would be receiving, nothing more nothing less. Dante should not even be involved in this whole matter as your contract is with Pit and what you represent to Pit is what you are bound by. Hope this makes sense as this whole situation seems pretty simple and completely blown out of proportion to where it is damaging all parties involved and even those not involved.

Well

Phil, I am curious of one thing. Pit has supplied the e-mails as proof where you stated that he was getting enough inventory to make 1000 32oz bottles. If that is what he was promised and he only received half of what he was promised then why would you not expect him to deduct that from the total cost. To me it sounds like there was a simple misunderstanding where you believed that he was getting enough for 1000 32oz bottles and portrayed that to him so therefore he thought that was what he was getting. When he did not get that then obviously he is going to be upset and feel ripped off. If in fact Doug portrayed that to you then that is between you and Doug, but the contract is between you and Pit and he should be receiving from you exactly what you stated he would be receiving, nothing more nothing less. Dante should not even be involved in this whole matter as your contract is with Pit and what you represent to Pit is what you are bound by. Hope this makes sense as this whole situation seems pretty simple and completely blown out of proportion to where it is damaging all parties involved and even those not involved.

If you see the list I sent and the product I sent him there was enough of some items to make 1000 of the 32 ounce bottles. He is not showing all emails. I sold him the " business" for $8000. He knew all ingredients and total price before our verbal agreement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
aloysius225
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131